1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #79

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sheesh, Kitrax! You should be glad your wife wants to cook you new things!! Why did you bother getting married? All you do is complain about her.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ugh, I put too much laundry in the tumble dryer, and now all of my clean clothes are damp. Plus, it's early morning, so I have to go to town to run various errands.

Oh, yeah. Good morning Spers!

3. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

At work and posting on my friends laptop, I have got to get my laptop wireless card to work. Being able to post at work returns my sanity.

I know what you mean Kitrax, someitmes my wife tries to get creative and makes stuff that I don't like, I just try to remember all the good meals she has cooked.

Speaking of BOM anniversary, my one year comes up in 7 days. :banana: :banana:

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That's not true and you know it! :nono:

Besides, we all know that I don't like new things. There are dozens and dozens of dinners that I *do* like. I appreciate her cooking for me; I just don't like it when it makes me sick! :nolike:

If it *seems* that all I do is bash on her, it's only because I use the BoM to a certain extent to do my venting...which is never big enough to end up in the RR Thread. HB, if I become a regular in the RR Thread, that’s when you can start asking me why I even bothered to get married. Until then, bite your tongue…or join Sorvo and Spellbound in their betting…they both think that we’ll be getting a divorce fairly soon (even though we are doing just fine!)…those two aren’t the best well wishers that I can think of. :bad:

Good marriage tip my told me on my wedding day: "Unless they are major, never speak your gripes about your wife *to* your wife, but always thank her and show your appreciation even if she's slowly killing you with mindless chatter and horrible food. If she's happy, *you* will be happy."

And now I know why my mom and dad are still happily married for over 30 something years. :D :rolling:

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Or just think how she reacts in similar situations, as in your own little screw-ups. Not telling you to like everything you get, but a dinner you don't fall in love at first sight with is not a disaster. Come on, show her some heart. ;)

6. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

*cough*

I think I'm feeling better already.

*cough* *cough*

7. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I am begining to think that perhaps my wireless router isn't routing wireless anymore, as my laptop shows that the wrieless adapter is installed, but is getting no signal.

@Cothrun, hope you get well soon!

8. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Good afternoon SPers, what a fun day yesterday was got called out just after midnight and got home again at 5:30 this morning, lovely :grin:

9. Brallrock Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I think 2 vicodin for my back pain is catching up with me, I feel rather happy at the moment, but at lest my back doesn't hurt.

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Lonely! Lonely! Bored! Tired! Miserable!

11. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Man, I have missed you guys and gals! I was absent for awhile, not by choice, but life and work both got extremely busy at the same time.

@ Kit
    We all need a place to vent. Its nice to know you have people to talk to who won't always judge everything you say. I kid around about my marriage at work and one of the younger guys asked me one day if it was really all bad. I said "Heck no! Why do you think I smile all the time? I have it very good at home but I make jokes to vent some frustrations." Keep your sense of humor. Vent to us when you need to. It will help you think more clearly and speak more lovingly when discussing things with your wife at home if you don't have all that pent up frustration. :)

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i hate having a cold :sick:

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Oh man, I am SO ****ing tired... try to sleep when the neighbors decide to get some rockin' all night long... maybe the SoBe didn't helped either. Nah, that doesen't make sense. It CAN'T be the SoBe!

14. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

DotW, you should do a little rockin' of your own.

15. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I just ate chicken with bacon and cheese :drool:

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

*insert 'blargh'-like sound here*

I want school to end now.

17. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

[​IMG] BG1 rules supreme.

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Amen to that Colthrun.

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    All you can eat wok...the belly is pleased. :D

20. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I missed a tv show because I posted something in the damn alleys again. I really thought I could just whip up a short one real quick. When will I learn?

I'm really not looking forward to writing an academic paper. I have a week to do it, but there's a heap of other stuff to do as well.

Pigeons are the ultimate expression of creative freedom - verily, the last bastion of coherent insanity amidst all this poopooeewiety. Total block.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.