1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #79

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Oooo, oooo DS, Can I have one too?

I have been absent all weekend. Stayed busy with big plans.

Though my son's birthday was last Tuesday we had his party on Friday, the kids were out of school. Took a day off to stay home with the wife and get things in order for the party.

My daughter auditioned Saturday for a local drama group and my wife is at home eagerly awaiting a call back. This is her first big audition. She has done many plays/musicals with her school and such but never anything city wide.

My son had a football game on Sunday after church (will post more in the RBSP)

2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Free doughnuts?

Mmmm...

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I haven't done that ever. *ahem*

4. Wiley One Gems: 8/31

@ Shell
    Don't get your fur ruffled. Lets all just play nice. How about a hug? :)
    /me tentatively hugs Shell hoping claws don't come into play

@ DS
    Thanks, I needed that. :grin: Donuts? Bonus! :yum:

Edit: spelling

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My M-I-L is being a complete nit today. Pack this, take that, let me spend more money on cr@p you don't want, etc., etc.. :bang: Just give me the birthday cash and be done with it, 'kay? :2c:

6. Wiley One Gems: 8/31

@ Kuemper
    It's good you have a place and friends to vent to isn't it? You are in definite need of a hug!
    /me hugs kuemper

7. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    @ Wiley: for a married chap you spend an awful lot of time randomly hugging ladies you've never met.
    ;)

Regardless, where are my hugs, people?

8. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

/hugs all the ladies, especially Dragonfly

We had sour cream blueberry muffins for breakfast!

I have to drop the van off today, and we will hopefully get it back on Wednesday, it needs new emergency brake cables.

I get to take my 4 y/o in for her ballet class here pretty soon.

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I just realised that I don't like this gem. Hmm, that means either going to the effort of getting an Avatar or simply posting heaps...

Spam here I come!

10. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

/me hugs everyone I'm a dracolich I can hug men as well as women, and if they object I'll eat them :lol:

11. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I've no problem with being eaten by a dracolich- you've no digestive tract (being nothing more than bones), so I'd just slide down your throat and out again! Kinda like a fairground ride.

Just try not to nibble me on the way round, eh?
    :p

EDIT: missed a word out.

12. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Oh I'd chew you up real good :p My momma done taught me to chew at least 30 times before swallowing :lol:

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    :eek: In that case maybe you'd like to make an exception for me? Like yogurt? You don't chew yogurt, right?

Wait, I've just realised I'm telling a dracolich how I'd rather be eaten...

14. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I got brief i-net access while my friends do work (im supposed to be doing it, but i did my part already) Just thought i jump in and babble cos im bored... and feeling random, amazing how studying addles your brain o_0 :p :banana: :beer: RANDOMNESSS!!

15. Wiley One Gems: 8/31

@ Decados
    My wife complains about the same thing :confused: but I really like hugging ladies.

After posting my second virtual hug I thought someone might catch that. At least I haven't gotten around to real ones yet ;) .

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Kuemp - Ok Ok.. maybe I got a little touchy there. You just happened to touch a topic I'm very adamant about. I guess we all need to growl once in a while.

[ October 02, 2006, 21:43: Message edited by: Dragonfly ]

17. Wiley One Gems: 8/31

Bound for home shortly. I hope to log on again later.

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Wow I am so bored. I am in Chicago on an audit and I have finished all of my audit testing already except for needing to look at a single piece of paper that the Manager is trying to find for me. I started the audit this morning and I spent at least two hours reading, took an extra long lunch, and chatted with my brother via instant messaging.

I told my boss that I should get a flexible air ticket but she insisted that I stay until Thursday! For the life of me I don't know what I am supposed to do for the next two and a half days. The only reason she wants me to stay is because she is coming and will be here tomorrow and Wednesday. As far as I can tell the reason that she is coming is because she wants to go shopping. In effect our company will be shelling out around $2,000 for her airfare, her hotel fare, her taxi costs, her per diem, and my extra hotel fare and per diem for staying longer than necessary - all so that my boss can do some shopping in Chicago.

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Blargh, another monday.

Only 4.5 more days until the weekend.

20. Killjoy Gems: 8/31

I've given the following subject a good deal of thought, and I've formed the following airtight hypothesis:

Pickled peppers make pretty much any sandwich, containing any kind of meat, at least 8-15% more delicious.

I will be applying for government grant funding for follow-up research on this very subject in the coming weeks. Let me know if you're also interested in making a donation to help fund this important sutdy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.