1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I discovered some Twinfics on ff.net. Very good, they were.

Matrix was so bloody cool. I watched it with my friend, who hadn't seen it and when Trinity died, she was like staring and mumbling incoherent words until Neo resurrected Trin and made us all happy. Then she tried to put the popcorn box thing on my head. Idiot.

2. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Man, all this stuff I hear about the Matrix makes me want to watch it less and less.

Mainly because I've discovered half the plot without going anywhere near the movie theater. Dang.

3. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Last day of school! :rolling:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Go see it anyway... I was hugely spoiled by a fanfic beforehand, and I still enjoyed it.

besides... Carrie-Ann Moss in vinyl, yes? :p

And now for something completely weird... quotes from #sorcerers:

<Aikanaro> so, what grand and wonderfully thoughtful things are crossing our mind on this glorious day?
    <Aikanaro> Wait, I think I can guess this. From Ara: Hugo Weaving and grapes. Sorvo: nothing. And Chev: Some randomly brilliant thought on some random ancient civilisation
    <Aikanaro> Or, with the amount of conversation in here: nothing all round

I must agree with Aik's assesment... Hugo and grapes it is :p

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Seriously Oaz, why did you allow yourself to be spoiled in such a manner? If someone had have spoiled anything to me I would have grabbed them around the neck and throttled them.

6. Eze Gems: 24/31

Bloody me spoiled it. Oh well.

Who cares anyway.

I read the whole Matrix Reloaded topic in Whatnots before watching it, but I still was kinda surprised by some things.

7. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, I'm back from my incredible-four-days-long-all-free-animal-ecology- excursion on the mountains!!!!

(Someone from the back: "and who do you think will give a f@ck about it??")

8. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Aragorn II*

Nice to see ya around :p

Grapes are fun. And so are noodles.

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Heya Gorn. A real shame your back I guess, I could live without the continual bastardisation of my name :p

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Aika, behave. :p

Or else I sic some Ramen on you :evil:

I have a thing for Maglor... of all the elves. I am strange, I know...

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Are you sure you don't want to talk about the evolution of lunar deities from predinastic to hellenistic period in Mesopotamia? Though I still understand you could for example prefer penal codifications of ancient Egypt or Carthaginian seafaring... :p

12. Eze Gems: 24/31

chev, you're disturbing in a way.

*patters off*

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hey, you be quiet Bwel :p

And, erm Chev, What the hell...?

14. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Hi-di-ho children.

I've been doing many exams and watching much season 3 Futurama.

I also have a headache.

15. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

I hav 5 exams left yayyyy! I've finished RE for ever yay!! :D

Revision sucks :(

16. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Weird philosophical pittrap...

Lets imagine the numbers 4 and 5, between these two numbers are fractions, 4 1/2, 4 1/3, 4 1/4 and infinitly on...

If the fractions are infinite, how can you ever reach the number 5 then?? :confused:

That's more confusioness than you can shake a ****ing stick at!! :D

17. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Easy! I just add 1 and forget about all those fractions! :)

18. Iago Gems: 24/31

Dam, I am a serious mass-spammer. Soon I'll have 1000 posts.

Morgoth, the closer you are, the farther away you are. Had the example with a coastline, the coastline on Ireland to be exact. How long is this coastline. Infite. There is no way to measure it exactly, because there are too many little unevennesses, which just can't be measured. Therefore coastlines are always approx. so and so.

The same is with counting votes after a ballot. There are just too many, giving an exact number is impossible. Well, if there only 300 voters, it's different ofcourse, but if there are millions, an exact result is impossible.

19. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

FINALLY! In three ****ing damn days exams are over!! WEEEEEEEEEEE :roll: :) :D

Yerril, you mentioned Futurama. I watch Futurama every night(that's when the tv channels put it). It's great. I didn't know that they show it in other countries as well. The bad thing is that for one week or so it stopped. No Futurama anymore. The last episode was the one with the "If.. machine".

Anyway, enough babbling for tonight. Have to go to sleep. Goodnight guys.

20. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Only one post after this until Tal can spew out another babbling machine!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.