1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #80

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    :lol:
    That's a good one Daie. Having just read that book, I know what he means too...

2. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

roommate snoring... at 5:45 PM...

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

There're more, but there're all too funny to post links to. I encourage everyone to go and read them all though. The LoTR references crack me up.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm....that's tempting! :bigeyes: The fact is, she has the flu. Her head was really hot when I checked on her, she's got a migraine, and can't hold anything down. :bad:

Hey! I didn't give it to her. I'm illness free (knock on wood)...the last time I had the flu was...ummm...possibly 2 years ago? Not really sure right now...but it's been awhile since I've been sick. :D :rolling:

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Take care of her Kitrax. If you are nurturing to her while she is sick she will be twice as nurturing to you when you get sick.

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I don't know if this is just some weird coincidence, but I caught a cold last week... a solid one. I went through like 12 cans of No Fear in 3 days... and BAM! The cold mysteriously vanished.

SoBe No Fear

This odd energy drink possesses unusual properties.

Special properties:

- Immunity to colds when consumed in great quantities.
    - +3 to Morale
    - +4 Speed, -4 Dex
    - Causes feeblemind

Weight: 1 lb.
    Usable by: Everyone except kids, pregnant woman and people sensitive to caffeine.

:shake:

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Another 12 hours spent in editing room. 17 hours of work total for a 5 min movie... We gotta do the next 5 in 12 hours. I'm loosing my mind, I am defenitively loosing my mind. Yup goodbye sane Flix.

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I glanced over to see what hubby was doing at his compy. I shouldn't have.

9. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I am almost all packed up for my trip in the AM. It lloks like it will rain a bit while we are up there, but that isn't too much of a problem, I sweat alot when walking through the woods anyways.

@Kuemper, that is why my our computers are back to back.

/tosses DoTW a ten spotter to support his habit

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Perseverance is the key to getting anything done on the Net while my comp is acting up...

12. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hmmmmm, so Inuyasha is a 168 episode anime and Adult Swim has played through episode 166. I just don't possibly see how the show can finish in two episodes unless they horribly murder the final fight and utterly and completely forget to bring Koga back into the series. Two days is too long for me to wait for an answer.

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My husband and I spent a couple of years sharing our bedroom with two computers. Now I'm upstairs and he's in the basement. Much better that way. If we do need to talk about something there is always messenger :D .

On a side note - nothing he does on the computer really worries me anyway.

14. Kitrax

Media:
    Heh...my wife knows that I spend 80% of my time online here at SP, the BoM, or my website...and the other 20% is researching computer parts for people. The day I turn 50 and I'm still talking to 13-20ish year olds is the day she starts worring. :rolleyes:

I need caffine. :rolling:

15. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Argh, trying to finish my assignment on the dating and origins of HIV through phylogenetic studies. I hate, hate, hate bioinformatics!

God bless coffee!

16. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Yep

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Caffeam nostram cotidianam da nobis hodie... Et dimitte nobis migraena nostra...

18. Kitrax

Media:
    Hmmm...I understood the words: "caffine" and possibly "migrane"...other than that, I've got no clue as to the meaning of your gibberish. :p

I need food. I think a grilled cheese sandwich would do me good. :yum: :rolling:

19. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Morning all.

People don't actually understand Chev, he's just a good example fo what over-relience on coffee does to you. That's 'coffee speak' he's using!
    ;)

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

work sucks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.