1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #80

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

It's cold and wet outside, I also have wild mushrooms growing outside 4 different species, fortunately no Myconoids as yet.

Preferred weapon of choice: V (get someone else to do it for you)

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I just rememberd why I hate the AnandTech's message boards. -_-

That's why I loooooooove the rules, and the fact that they are enforced here. :D

On a side note....works sucks. :( :rolling:

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm wearing supersoft socks :) Fuzzy

4. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Already on the fourth page and this is my first spam. I am ashamed.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    One more day of that crazy CRAZY week. And this documentary is long from finnished. I'm loosing it, my teacher bring us to the edge always saying our work is worthless and presenting masterpiece to « inspire us » WTF man WTF?! You just passed the last hour saying every little freakin' problem in our rushes. A hint; don't EVER be a Director if you want to remain sane, everyone's after you, if it fail it's YOUR problem. I'm really loosing it.

6. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Life blows! I hurt my back at work last night and get to spend the next 3 days laying down on a firm surface. I am not allowed to sit for more than ten minutes at a time and only a couple of times a day. To make things worse I had to call off from my second job because of this which means I lose about $500. I am so piised off, and my back is killing me. I have to go for an orthopedic consult next week.

7. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm baaack!
    /Heather O'Rourke

The trip was okay; customs down and back went smoothly. My mom is okay, but it's weird to see someone smoking while hooked up to an oxygen tank. :lol:

Funky things that happened:

I found 34 pins, 9 needles, an old Asian woman with navy blue hair. The Iowa water tastes different (must be the poisons Canada filters out :p ). I still hate my sisters.

I got a delay in Milwaukee because of a supposed bird strike in Toronto, which cut down the runways to 1 - for commuter flights because as our little baby jet landed, Air Canada was taking off on time. :mad: Fly Skyways/Midwest Connect: they serve cookies. :yum:

I got home to see the downstairs where I live was renovated. The in-laws not only laid carpet and took a couch, they blew the circut in the living room and cut me out of the Internet loop. :nono: Hubby juryrigged a connection for me with cables, which will get disconnected because the cables aren't flat on the floor.

What have you been doing? :D

9. DarkStrider

Hey kuemper :wave: welcome home

I'm now Captain of a Crew :D

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

50 Cal rifle legal, eh? Hmm... interesting.

No AutoCAD today. Gads, simply because of that, the day will go on smoother - well, as smoothly as a friday can go when one's fed up and tired...

I need caffeine. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

11. Argohir Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

wee-hee my 9-day long holiday starts at last. No university next week :banana:

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It's colder than a witch's tatting down here.

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Welcome Back Kuemper, it hasn't been the same without you.

Snow. We got 3 inches of f*****g snow, heavy wet snow that took out my internet connection for several hours.

Pain killers are at least working, the back pain is down to dull roar. Well I only hve 5 more minutes of sitting so I gotta run.

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oh, not much....just been sitting here for awhile waiting for my stomach to settle so I can eat some more leftovers. :yum:

Tomorrow at work is *really* going to suck. My boss let 4 people have vacation all on the same day...so I'm going to have to help pick up the slack between 5 different areas when it comes time for people to go on break. Last time this happened, I only got two 30 minute breaks, where most people get two 1.5 hour breaks. :bang: :rolling:

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I'm back after a few days with a tempermental ISP, but I don't think I ought say that too loud...

My vacation has come to an end when my parents both returned home within 6 hours of each other.

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    No new posts in the Whatnots for ten hours. Something must be wrong...

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wow sleep, I've forgotten what it was like. Amazing.

18. DarkStrider

It is! I don't remember what it's like, remind me...

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Don't miss the contest, people. Just jot down a nice write-up of your anticipated NWN2 character with some of the new features and you can win 3 or 6 months of SPS subscription. ;)

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Went to the RHCP concert, and it was great ('cept Mars Volta sucked majorly), but it made me happier to see my girlfriend having a great time than for me to see the Peppers in concert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.