1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #80

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The VP who heads my area scheduled one hour one on one meetings with all of us this month - mine was this morning. These meetings were scheduled for 1 hour which we all thought was absurdly long.

I am fairly blunt and willing to tell things like they are and given some things that have had me annoyed at work lately I was more than willing to let him know what I though about it. I ended up spending nearly two hours in the meeting.

Based upon the VPs reactions it seems that I was definitely the most open of my colleagues so far. The VP seemed glad that I was so honest but it remains to be seen as to whether or not this will come back and bite me in the *ss.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31

There's only 2 candy bars left!!!!!! :eek: :jawdrop:

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

/me tosses Decados a can of No Fear Gold

Under NO circumstances should you ever turn off your sarcastic side. EVER. Now drink that and start sprouting abrasive answers once again.

Oh, look, I have two AutoCAD, one relaxation and one philosophy class. I can't wait!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    This, ladies and gents, is my 666th post (insert ominous music).

A moment of silence while we meditate on the significance of this.

Okay, most of you have probably realised by now that I'm not actually saying much of interest here.

You may talk again.

On a side note: Sarcastic, Nasty and Generally Unpleasant Side re-engaged thanks to Disciple and his ever-present energy drinks!

5. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Exam number 2 today! Woke up at 5 today, two hours to early. Been doing that the past few weeks. Was really nervous about the exam all the way through breakfast, then went out for a walk in this stormy weather and now I've got too much engergy! Just can't win!

Well, atleast this is only a two hour exam. Then I've only got 6 more hours left, until I've finished my first year! And then two weeks of solid drinking until I head back to my parents place for the summer!

6. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I don't understand getting hung over. Sleeping through the day doesn't seem like much fun.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hangovers are no fun at all. A hangover is a fantastic reason to drink in moderation.

8. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Too many technical difficulties.

And that on a day when you're horribly sleepy and would like to have a nice conversation.

/me gets a murderous gleam in her eyes...Biiiill, oh Biiiiiiiill

9. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Argh... stomach was acting up today (or rather, intestines, same thing)... first class today was not fun... Blargh, I hate when this happens.

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ah, Dextro pills. Better than food...

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm....you never realize how much you love having an SPS account until you load an ad filled BoM...only to be be wiped clean with a quick login. :D

On a lame note, it turns out that my college's "hottest chick gamer" (an unofficial poll done by horny, dateless geeks) is in my math class...which is sad because she's not *that* good looking…hell, my wife is *waaaaaaay* hotter than she is…but considering I'm going to ITT Technical Institute (where all the geeks go), I guess that most guys there would think Dame Edna is hot. :eek: The *really* sad thing is, I can count the number of female students attending the school on both hands an a foot. :bad: My vote was actually a write in for this really feminine guy in my DC Electronics class. I figure that everyone needs support…even if they haven’t come out of the closet yet. :lol: :shake:

But hey, I'm in it for the edge-u-ma-cation and the qualification, not the mastur....errr...ah....chicks. :p If I was interested in the eye candy, I would have enrolled at the University of Utah where all the hotties go to get a useless Bachelor’s Degree in general studies. :rolleyes: :rolling:

12. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I can no longer remember what I was going to say here. Which is a shame as I remember it being rather intelligent.

Relatively anyway.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    13 hours spent at college. 13 freakin' hour none-stop. Editing is such a hard thing, but fun, yeah... fun...

Unfortunately this near madness aura at school at started me on the vice of cigarettes. I know I'm evil and stupid.

Hey DotW how's much for a Arush Gold-whatever it's called thing? I presume they sell it in Montréal too ? (Why wouldn't they sell it in Montréal anyway?)

I know... cigarettes

/me waits bad comment on my vice.

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Whats wrong with a little vice? In moderation of cource (Cigarettes? shame on you!)

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

:skeptic: Too much contradiction.

I laid the smack down on Top Hat in Monopoly tonight. Booyah!

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Arush sells for 1.99$ at the grocery store near my home, and No Fear sells for 2.99$. No Fear Gold is somewhat more scarce and more expensive at 3.59$. Check out the grocery stores or the convenience stores near where you live and you should find some. Failing that... they can order some for you, I'm positive.

I tried Rockstar today... pretty darn good. That thing will replace No Fear in my fridge. :yum:

That's what I'm talking about!

Bad idea. Take it from an ex-smoker.

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Still having ISP and Internet explorer issues. I am beginning to hate my computer...

18. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Work isn't too bad tonight, and I only have to get through tonight and I am on vacation. Five days at hunting camp with no women allowed. No kids no worries.

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Dude, you need to see a doctor because your taste buds aren't working. :bad:

I'm not a fan of No Fear, but I would gladly drink a No Fear if I had to choose between that and a Rockstar. :toofar: Rockstar is horse piss...and strangely enough...it actually *looks* like pee. :nono:

On a side note, as far as energy drinks go, Budwiser's "B to the E" is pretty good considering it's half beer...and beer is gross. Energy drinks mixed with hard liquor are better....like a Jäger-bomber (Jägermeister and Red Bull). :D :rolling:

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm sorry, but cottage cheese does not qualify as cheese in Shell's Book O'Cheese.

Look, I said cheese 5 times in one post! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.