1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #83

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
  2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Kuemp - I looked up Peek-a-Poohs and saw that they are little figurines with a winnie-the-poo face looking out. They look cute. I like some of the collectable figures. For a couple of years I collected Homies when they were still available in vending machines. I have quite a few.

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

My thoughts exactly!

4. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Hehe... I collect My Little Pony toys. Of course, this is mostly because I never got rid of the ones I had as a child...

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I found out what my housemate has in store for me as Xmas gift, and in all honesty, I'm feeling both thrilled and disturbed at the same time. :mommy: :mommy: :mommy: :mommy: :mommy: :mommy: :mommy: :mommy:

The hardest part is playing comedy that I actually have no idea about it - and while I can be a pretty convincing liar, she just knows me too well to take the bait. I'm screwed.

Damn that curiosity who overwhelmed me.

6. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I just left my bath running then dozed back off again... :eek: It was mm away from overflowing when I woke up and scurried back into the bathroom!!!

7. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@ Urithrand

Please tell me you jumped in it to see how much you could splash out

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I just looked up Peek-a-Poohs on eBay. Cute!

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Peek-a-Poohs are the bomb! :bigeyes:

@Jaded - So it was *you* hiding in the bushes! Voyeur! :p :lol:

10. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I want to sleep for a week, but I will only get a couple of hours, and then I have to go pick ;up the van (hopefully it will be done) then pack it up for the trip to Pennsylvania tomorrow. Thank God for the DVD player to keep the kids happy.

11. Dice

Media:
    Junk food, comics, and a surprise bag with trinkets can also be good things to keep the kids happy. Hopefully your kids get along with each other or it might be a very long trip indeed.

12. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Spot the pink car. Never fails on long trips :) They never see one ;)

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Give 'em a shot of NyQuil each. Asleep in 60 seconds. :grin:

It's Friday. You know what? It'll be Friday for another 8 hours 25 minutes.

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31

:bang: Why do the people in charge of my department insist on sending the audit reports to everyone under the sun and yet refuse to put the person's full name on the distribution list. I am told to e-mail the reports to this list of names listing first initial, last name and job title. Our e-mail directory has tons of people with the same first initial and last name and most people have never bothered to fill in their job title. :bang:

15. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Simple, JSBB. The people in charge of your department hate you. ;)

(Which knocks them down a good many pegs in my book, to mix some metaphors. :p )

For me, work was hectic-bordering-on-insane; seems everyone decided to 'put off' their Xmas shopping since the weather had been so abnormally balmy ("doesn't feel like Christmas yet" prolly went through their heads). Did a LOT, skipped a break or two, but never actually got stressed. And I was the most chipper/upbeat person at work today, which SCARES ME. :mommy:

16. Disciple of The Watch

YAAAAARGH!!!!

I found out the hard way that to upload pictures from my phone to my online album, I need to leave them in the folder IN CAMERA. All the pics are in the folder SAVED TO PHONE, so I can't upload any of them and take a closer look at my very fine friend's friend (amongst others)!

:wail: :wail: :wail: :wail: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

F***, f***, f***, f***, f***, f***!!!!!!

[ December 23, 2006, 05:29: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

17. Dice

Media:
    Well maybe you'll just have to meet up again with your very fine friend's friend again so you can take some more pics ;) .

18. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Well the van is done and inspected and legal, so we can leave on our trip tomorrow.

We just did most of the presents with the kids so we didn't have to take them with us.

@DotW, some phones let you send pics to your email.

19. Disciple of The Watch

Mine allows that as well, but only pics that are still "inside" the camera. I saved them to the phone, where they can only be used for phone functions, and I cannot undo the deleting, unfortunately.

A fine idea indeed... but I have no idea whatsoever when I will see her again - if I ever do.

20. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Um, is that the presents or the kids? :p

Me-sa getting silly with sleep-deprivation; nitey-nite all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.