1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #84

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Precisely! I have loads of photos that could be given a good tweak in Photoshop, but I'd much rather play games than do all that.

2. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    :eek: I'm doing the wrong job... Maybe us babblers could start some kind of "work from home business" like that... Then of course there's always the job which marries the two despicably and prostitute our characters... :hmm:

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Meh. Thanks to tolerance, the stuff barely has any effect on me anymore. It's barely more than a soda that doesen't taste like soda.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Mmmm cafeine's great! Gotta love morning coffee

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, there is the "oldest profession in the world". What could be more enjoyable than the activities involved with that?

Unless, of course, you think this means something other than accountancy.

:p

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Surely, growing apples is an older profession than accountancy. Someone had to grow the apples before the accountant could value and depreciate them.

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

woohoo, enjoying being a graduate (not official til next month though) nothing to do but bum around the house.

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'll tell you something...a long time ago when I was in grade 10 in highschool I took an accounting course. My grades in most of the other courses were high. My grade in that course was just above 30%. Now that might give you a clue as to why I never ever want to do accounting. O.K. well maybe my laziness to learn something that BORED the HELL out of me had something to do with not doing well in that subject. Regardless, accounting is not an option for me.

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My whole upper body aches just from 1 sip of icy water. :aww:

10. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

My head is screaming! I need some good pain killers and some sleep, but unfortunately all I have is Ibuprofen. Oh well, it will have to work.

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    *bang bang Maxwell's silver hammer came down on his head...*

It's for your own good Brallrock. Now you can sleep for a bit meanwhile I find some really good painkillers to slip into your glass of water before you wake up.

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Oldest profession in the world?

Hell, Splunge's not only a geezer, but a geezer with a dirty mind, no less. *shrugs*

School tomorrow... something tells me I'm gonna need a LOT of Rockstar to get through the remains of the session.

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yuck.

I had some of the worst tasting wine I've ever tasted today. :sick: 'Vintage' my ass... :rolling:

14. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I can relate to that. :)

15. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Eh, now you need to put that into practice and get yourselves jobs :thumb: .

16. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Is it a bad sign when all the skin on your hands starts to peel off? :confused:

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I think I'm clinically depressed.
    No joke.

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Uri - depends :p I had a bit when my grandad decided to give me leaking AAA batteries for my mp3 player :rolleyes:

Iku - Been to your doctor about it? I know in the UK the GPs are supposed to have information on all help available in their local area.

I should be home today! Yay! :banana:

19. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
  20. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I have another 3 weeks of holidays! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.