1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #84

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    My cup of coffee is wrongly coffee-less. I require more!

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Blah, we can't decide what we want for dinner... my mom was going to make Tacos, but I want Fudrucker's (a restaurant with super good burgers), by sister prefers Papa Gino's (perfect pizza), and no one will compromise.

3. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Considering I *didn't* get my promotion yet, my boss has somehow managed to weedle it so I still have to do all the extra work :( Man I'm stressed :flaming:

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Saber, you all go and get some Chinese stuff, no?

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Pizza Hut is now on my s*** list.

:flaming:

I ordered a medium pepperoni stuffed crust pizza. The cashier asked if I wanted cheese. I said, point out, I don't want extra cheese.

The pizza is a cheese pizza with pepperoni on it. I've been eating pepperoni pizzas for 30 years; I *KNOW* what the proper amount of cheese should look like.

These bastards add extra cheese! There's half an inch of mozzarella on my pizza!!!!!! :nono: Stupid m- f- cabbage heads!! :flaming: :mad: Now I'm eating a soggy-arsed crust with no sauce because I have to scrape off all that curdled milk curds.

Best of all, I can't do anything about getting it fixed! Customers don't get a receipt. There's no proof I didn't order this extra fromage.

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Interesting, kuemp, the same thing happened to me today. I ordered a large meat feast from Domino's, and they asked me if I wanted extra meat, to which I said no thanks. Well, guess what, my pizza arrives, I dump it on the table, proceed to open the box, only to find out they *did* dumped extra meat on it. Basically, this can't qualify as a pizza anymore, it qualifies as meat pie. And interestingly enough, my french fries somewhat ended up as a poutine.

Who am I to complain? It's their mistake, not mine. I'll just do 15 more minutes of musculation everytime I'll stop by the gym this week and all will be fine.

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I HATE extra cheese! I hate cheese in general, so I can barely stand any on my pizza (a very thin layer is nice). So if I were you kuemper, I would rip **** and burn the place down. :D

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wow three consecutives negative posts about cheese? Where does SP is going to I wonder :p

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Actually I don't think it was three consecutive negative posts about cheese Flix, DoTW was talking about getting extra meat when he didn't order it. He did say his fries were like poutine but he didn't say that he hated it.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I love cheese, don't get me wrong. I'll eat a 5# bag of fresh mozza if given the chance. :yum: But half an inch of baked? It makes me want to vomit. Maybe the grease from the 'roni altered the mozza.

11. Disciple of The Watch

Yeah... didn't wanted it, got it anyway. There's one hell of a truckload of meat on that one, trust me. Pepperoni, sausage, meatballs, beef, chicken... you name it, this pizza has it.

On the opposite, I dig poutine... to top it all, I whipped out the BBQ flavoured gouda and chopped some smoked meat and dumped it on the poutine and damn, that's good stuff. Best. Munchie. Food. Ever.

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Poutine is the best! Fries, blah, but with cheese and Gravy... :banana:

13. Dice

Media:
    O.K. looks like I'm going on a poutine run tomorrow.

In my personal opinion you can't have too much cheese on a pizza. I wish I had gotten Kuemp's mistake pizza. Then again I can always just bake one myself.

BTW, I've never tried BBQ flavoured gouda before...sounds interesting.

14. Disciple of The Watch

Aye, it is, it is. It adds a bit of... exotism to a boring old poutine.

My bro, however, is even more overkill than me... he dumps cooked and seasoned ground beef, spaghetti sauce, chopped smoked meat, BBQ gouda, pepperoni and dumps it in the oven to carefully melt the cheeses. It sounds disgusting, but hell... it's hot stuff, and pretty darn good.

15. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I dread the Caveboy comments to follow, but what the heck is Poutine?

I just googled it, and it looks good. I can't believe I haven't heard of it living so close to Canada, and working with a number of Canadians.

Another 500 miles on the magic mini van, and we are home after visitin 2 sets of relatives.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Caveboy comments? To you? No way - I respect you.

Poutine is basically french fries with sauce and cheese curdles. Yummy traditional french-canadian stuff.

17. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Death is but a door. Think on it.

18. Dice

Media:
    But what if its locked?

19. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Don't worry, I have the key and will let you in!

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Or you could go in through the window.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.