1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #85

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Wish me luck for tonight guys, my quit-date is upon me! Nicotine patches and a multitude of inhalators lies in my very near future :D

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hope you're not allergic.

I cut the inside corner of my mouth with a spoon last night while eating ice cream.

A Simple Plan is a very dumb movie. It stars Bill Paxton, so I guess there's the problem.

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Good luck Uri, I sure wish I had that kind of willpower and stop smoking.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Cat scratch bruised immediatelty, 'twas ouchworth.

I also think coursework sucks and should be optional. Bloody stupid exam board regulations.

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hehe, my Black Asian jailbreaked (I still wonder how the hell?) yesterday and was roaming free around the house. Needless to say, my housemate was pretty freaked out. Worst ever, I found it under her bed, and I had to fish it out from there. I saw things I wished I had never seen down there. *shrugs*

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Maybe that is what the scorpion liked about being under there.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I can wear my quest cape again! :banana:

Freshly deep fried French fries with Chalet sauce... :yum:

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    My grandmother visited us today and almost lost consciousness I was freak out! :(

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Got a Red Akroma, 5 (Yes 5! COunt them!) Dragon legends, Jedit, and some Angels and stuff.

Generally, awesome new cards.

10. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Thursday night I started reading the Order of the Stick comics... I am now done (Sunday 3:10pm).

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

The stomach bug has come to visit Brallrock, I took some Immodium, hope it helps. Very cold here today, I geuss winter has decided to come afterall!

12. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    'Sigh' Another day, another spam block. Good noon to you all.

13. Disciple of The Watch

Bah. Find the reason which got you to start smoking in the first place, keep a plentiful stash of toothpicks and chewing gun and use whenever necessary, and evacuate anger and stress on something and you'll be fine.

Hell, if I could cut the habit I had for *SEVEN* years, you guys can do it too, and if you don't believe that, I'm gonna kick your asses!

Seriously, you can do it. Take it from an ex-smoker.

:skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic:

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I never relised how much time I spent on BoM until now. I love this site.

15. Dice

Media:
    Yes Magister, it grows on you like a persistant mole.

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I had to choose between BoM and sleep at one point...

It was a hard balancing act...

17. Dice

Media:
    Thanks to Bahir the Reds suggestion in the playground thread about freeware I am totally addicted to Dink Smallwood. The original game was fairly good but it's the epic expansions that are really fun. Sometimes its nice to just play a game and not have to worry about camera position and graphics setting. Funny, entertaining, and interesting game and the graphics aren't that bad for a freeware.

18. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    My body usually forces me to the latter... which it will force me to do soon.

In other news, I finally got an aquarium I was recently given operating properly again. I may have to replace it's impeller eventually though, since that's the part I had to jump-start.

19. Dice

Media:
    I like aquariums although I have never had one beside the little round ones without filters and bubbles. I usually kept newts in the one I had. I remember having one newt in particular who I named "Rockney" which I'm sure in not a very unique name for a newt. One day I found him half way across the livingroom rug and he was headed towards the fireplace. Pretty brave for a wet-skin.

I've always admired aquariums with different fish in them. They seem to have their own world. What kind of fish are you having in your aquarium Stephanina? Do you have any little items in the bottom of the tank like coloured stones or little skeletons and sunken ships etc.?

20. Disciple of The Watch

My marginal era is making a comeback after all those years... and that's not a bad thing.

With all the metal stuck through my skin, my housemate suggested me to make an apprenticeship with a pro piercer and become one myself. Honestly, the idea intrigues me. I just might give it a shot, who knows? It could prove to be an interesting career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.