1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #85

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    A friend of mine just sent me a link that rates the doctors in my area. Very useful in my opinion. I have a doctor that I'm going to add to the list as soon as I look up the correct spelling for her name and the address of her clinic. She is one of the doctors that you can really count on. You can count on her to always give you the worst possible diagnosis and treatment options available. All of my family avoids her like the plague.

2. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    One full day with no cigarettes, yay ^_^

Work tomorrow could be interesting, look out colleagues, It's not gonna be pretty :lol:

3. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    This one is a 2 gallon Eclipse Explorer that will be a new home for my betta. I do plan on getting the 30 gallon up and running again, though. Not sure what fish. I tend to use neutral colored gravel and live plants. I do sometimes put shells and colored stones in there, but no skeletons or sunken ships :p

4. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Rallymama, oh yeah, putting out fires is most of the job, isn't it? We got the heat back on at our place last Thursday without too much trouble but it was unpleasant for a while.

5. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I'm going to Thearter tonight. No idear what it is but is should be good.

Oh yes... Morning all.

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I should check what episode is showing tomorrow.

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I just had a bath with cranberry bodywash and put cranberry essencial oil in a burner. After that I used cranberry lotion. I smell really nice right now.

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Cutting up beef tomorrow. Should have lots of hamburger for the winter...

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I *am* in a position to speak as ex-tobacco smoker because I *am* an ex-tobacco smoker. I know you have a problem with anything regarding to drugs, and while I understand it, being a very occasional MJ toker is MY choice, and if you don't agree with my choice, then *fine*.

And also, last time I checked, Uri and Flix were talking about *tobacco* not *MJ*, so I can call myself smoke free when regarding to tobacco because *I am*.

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Calm down you damn addicts! I can't hear myself drink... :p :rolleyes:

I actually have a reason to drink...I had a mid-term test in my programming class today. I didn't go to the last class, so I missed the review, the lab, and the homework assignment. When I showed up to class empty handed today, my instructor actually pulled me aside and said, "Are you alright? I didn't see you last week, and you look like hell."

How am I supposed to look after just waking up 30 minutes prior to showing up to class? :hmm:

In other news, I'm certain I totally bombed that mid-term. But that's ok; it's my math class I have to worry about. :rolling:

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm happy. I just bought a 400g bar of chocolate ^_^

Exam later today :p

12. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Just got back from Thearter. It was a strange play the characters were all slightly nuts.

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31

That sounds pretty standard for the theatre actually. I can't recall ever seeing a play where the characters are all sane and act rationally.

Of course if you really want to see people acting like complete total idiots and/or lunatics give opera a try.

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Watch out for people carrying cooked turkeys with a hungry look in their eye :p

I've just spent £10 on felt-tips and paper :eek: Artistic 5 year olds are expensive!

15. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Another night has ended, and I am tired, so I must rest. I feel like I could start smoking again any moment now if I am not careful, I still get cravings and it has been like 5.5 years now.

Well, off to dreamland for me!

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Same here. Night all.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm...

So you know how I said I bombed my programming mid-term? Well, after I printed out my code and turned it in, I gave my thumb drive to my teacher and asked him to show me the code I couldn't figure out. So he wrote some lines of code, saved it, gave my drive back, and told me the code he wrote would do what I (and the test) wanted.

I just plugged my drive in to see the code, and possibly learn from it. Just one problem, the code he wrote causes the program to have runtime errors (i.e. crashes the program). Before he added code, the program actually *ran*. Now I'm trying to figure out what he messed up! :bang:

That's the last time I trust him with my code. :mad: :rolling:

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Let's give them something to talk about. :hmm:

19. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I'm so bummed out again :sosad:

20. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm really poorly today. I've been a bit ill since Friday, bad throat and chest, but I still went out and got drunk Fri and Sat night. In the bloody cold and rain. Now I'm really flu'd up and my chest and throat are killing. I'm running a right temperature and don't feel like doing anything at all. I've not been into work today and have only been out of bed once so far and it's 3.30pm. Luckily the chair in my room is like a throne. A big comfy leather puffy chair that rocks back almost horizontal. Well comfy. I'll just lay here under my duvet watching DVD's and feeling sorry for myself :( .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.