1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #85

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Heh your lucky Barmy I've got exams, last one tommorow though then I can crack on with WoW when it gets here :D . Ah well get better soon mate you'll be right as rain in no time.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm so close to leveling herblore! *claws the edge of level 62*

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Have you tried him out on any other art materials Shell? Oil pastels can be great for a kid his age and they are often not too expensive compared to the chalk pastels. The oil pastels are also nice because they are kind of similar to a crayon but much richer and he could do more things with them. Try not to buy the really cheap ones though because they use binders that make them hard with not much colour transfer.

4. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

All the public schools here have closed for the rest of the week because so many kids and teachers are sick. I'm just waiting for my turn. BA, hope you feel much better soon, though, I'm sorry to say, if it's the flu you're in for several unhappy days.

Iku, sorry you're bummed. Sometimes school is a major pain. It will be over eventually.

There, I have pontificated, as only an elderly newbie can.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Okay college has started for me and it means my BOM time will greatly fall. Meh it's okay though some of my classes sucks but overall it rocks! :p

6. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i really have to get my homework done for tomorrow.

but i just got home from work like an hour ago, and i... have to do it anyway, damn papers and exams

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Dawn.. Meh, its over-rated

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

My first exam of high school approaches.. Luckily, I only have one this term, but it's a grade 11 course. BIOLOGY. :( Yea, not fun. So much remembering and memorization. Grade 10 sucks. In general. Two more years and I'm out of here!!

9. Dice

Media:
    ...and into the real world. After a few years of that, you just might wish you were back in highschool. :lol:

10. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Dont say that Dfly, I just graduated and am heading off into the real world soon.

11. Dice

Media:
    Don't mind me - I'm just tired of being poor. :cry:

On the brighter side of things, I have a nice piece of chocolate cake with good quality vanilla icecream to enjoy right now. :love:

12. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Feel ill too.

A night out really helped though.

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wait...you *want* to get sick?!?! :skeptic: Are you nuts? School's closed due to other people being sick? Sounds like a free vacation to me. :D

Right now, the only people who are sick are the one's who got their flu shots...how ironic. I still think that flu shots are a bunch of BS. "Let's inject people with a "weak" virus! That way that "weak" virus can build its strength up in the host, make him/her sick, and then spread to others. This way drug companies can reap in the profits!" :nono:

That's almost as stupid as giving people a "weak" version of HIV in hopes that it will stop AIDS from spreading. :skeptic: :rolling:

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Didn't get a nap today, and have a headache now. When did I get old?

15. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Isn't it *great*? I spent *TWO HOURS* at a freaking Bell store today while they tried to get my _!@#*$^_(@#*^$_+ wireless web to work... they did a bunch of tests, messed around with my phone (taking a look at the programmation settings to check if I am legal... WTF??? :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: :skeptic: ), only to find out two hours later that THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CAUSES THE PROBLEM! Even their freaking data department couldn't tell me what in the blazes is wrong! They had to file some paperwork and forward it to the "next level", and they say they will call me "in a timeframe of about 24 to 72 hours". They better damn well credit me the f****** 5$ fee I paid for this !@+_$*(&+_!@& web... f****** morons. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm starting to think that Ted and his cronies at Rogers aren't THAT bad after all...

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I can see this is a sensitive topic for you DoTW. I would know, I don't have a mobile. (who would I call? Not like I have any friends in the real world)

17. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    When you started feeling old. :p

18. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I enrolled at uni today. Such an odd feeling...

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Painkillers... stronger than I remember. Those two exams were strangely pleasant :xx:

one and a half hour exam done in 30 minutes. Two hour exam done in one. Wonder how badly I failed :p

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    If you fail an exam you take on heavy painkillers, you should be able to request a free retake without affecting your grades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.