1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #85

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Really? Almost a year and counting.

A dominion, then. Yeah, that must suck big time.

Up here, there are more internet providers than I can count, four big cellphone carriers plus a handful of f****** MVNOs (a cellphone company using another carrier's network to provide service i.e Virgin Mobile), and most of them work great... except Bell, which has abysmal reception where I live. Fortunately, I have a phone that maintains decent signal, so it works good, but not great. Apart from that, they all offer great service - it basically comes down to a matter of pricing and preferences.

2. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

My tennis partner left for a two-week vacation to Thailand (I envy him SO much), so no tennis for a while. I've considered starting with nordic skiing. I would have to buy myself a new pair of skiis and boots, the old one's won't fit. Running in winter won't do and I really need to excercise more than a few hours of tennis every week. Nordic skiing is not an ideal solution thoough since it too is very dependant upon weather. If the snow decides to melt away there's not much of a chance for skiing. I'll have to look into this more closely later.

3. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

OK, getting toward my bedtime (I know, but I'm old and have to be up early tomorrow) and the neighbor's wretched dogs are on a non-stop barking streak. Who knows why? They live in a pen outdoors so no hope that they'll change location.

Argh.

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Counting how many E's there are in 400 words for a frequency table is no fun. :sosad:

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Possibly you are chewing the gum the wrong way. You have to only give it a couple of chews every few minutes or you get too much nicotine and you get sick.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Just had a lovely evening. Went to my girlfriend's uncle birthday supper. Was fun meeting her family. Kind of weird but fun nonetheless.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I got told I'm wasting food by throwing out the root of a stalk of romaine lettuce. WTF? You can't even use it in soup FFS!

Chulk smash!!!! :smash: :deadhorse:

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Nice relaxing day. Good for a rest so I'll have the energy for Sunday...

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Once again my brother is currently using CS...*sigh* why can't he do anything else?!

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    shadow lurker@: I know how you feel. It's all my brother does as well.

11. Dice

Media:
    I love the feeling you get when you soak into a hot tub after your body has been feeling cold for a while.

12. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@ The Magister
    My sister is starting to play it now...

Hot weather...can't stand it.

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Same here, Revmaf. It's been going on for weeks now.

14. Dice

Media:
    There used to be dogs that lived 1/2 block down that liked to bark. I haven't heard them for quite some time so I think they were moved.

15. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Copy the text into Micro$oft Word, select Edit\Replace and choose to replace "e" with "xx" (or anything else, this doesn't matter). Click "Replace All", and Word will tell you how many replacements were made. ;)

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Geeze, I take one day off...and end up watching more movies in a single day then I normally do in a month. :skeptic:

We went as saw 'Night at the Museum', and when we got home, my wife decided it was time for a movie marathon. :rolling:

17. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Today was okay. Seeing as how it was Sunday and my room-mate and I both had days of work. So, she up-and-decides that it's time for an Angel marathon.

T'was quite good. I've missed that show quite a lot since it ended.

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Sundays are boring and pointless.

Changing the subject, the new computer desk we bought comes with a free chair. It's one of those plastic and metal monstrosities, but we already bought a managers chair ;) So we've given it to Jack for his homework desk

19. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    YAY! I bought a Darth Vader mask!
    Last steps of nerdiness, here I come!
    :tie:

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@revmaf - Feed them peanut butter sandwiches to shut them up.

:jawdrop: New Mythbuster episodes come out on Sundays!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.