1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #85

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Yay! I got myself an Avatar :D Unfortunately there were no pictures of Turtles...or Daves now that I think of it...we need more epic D&D Games that involve turtles!

Been playing on my 360, I completed Gears of War the other night with a little help from CJ of the FAI :p

3. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    @Kitrax

I'm from Huntington Beach. Big Bear's nice but Mammoth blows it away in every possible way. I haven't been to Big Bear in many years. Mammoth's a long drive (7 hours) but it's worth it.

You got it!

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    FF12 is not an epic D&D game but it is an epic RPG game and it does have a lot of turtles. Why don't you give that one a try Dave?

5. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    Dragonfly I would, but it wasn't in the list of available avatars...alas I had to settle with taking my favourite animal instead....the Wolf! :D

Why does my X-box download faster than my computer?

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    AH for the love of f***! My Stereo is broken! I accidently spilt water on it and it refuses to work. Goddamit. My PC was hooked to it, so now I can't play any music nor any application that involves sound. I'm so pissed! :mad:

7. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I have to be up at 4am tomorrow to go to uni :( I miss the Xmas holidays already...

8. Dice

Media:
    Wow, I couldn't imagine having to go to bed before midnight so I could get up at the hour of the morning and still function.

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I can't come to grips with a wolf representing a magic turtle. It tortures my child-like id.

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Ah, but the turtle disguised as a wolf is really a wookie in wolf's clothing. :spin:

11. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31

Veteran

Media:
    Nakia...you are surely wise beyond your years ;) you see right through my disguise!

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Thank you, Chewy, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a loooong time.

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

How does one spit water onto a stereo accidently? Why were you spitting in the house anyways you crazy Canadian?

Oh well, off to work for me!

14. Dice

Media:
    :lol: Put your glasses on Brallrock and reread the quote you put down there friend! :lol: There is a little itty bitty line stuck there between the "i" and the "t" although granted it is still spelled wrong.

And regarding our new wolf on the board ... I'm pretty sure a magic turtle (if his power was illusion) could easily appear as a wolf.

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Or maybe it's a turtle that contracted lychanthropy. A Turtle Werewolf.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I'm about to blow a fuse after my f****** neighbor. :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Normally I could care less about hearing them f***, but when they sound like two apes and look like they're gonna bust through the floor because they're getting it on THAT hard, and when that deprives me of sleep, then I DO mind.

Blessed be caffeine. But just wait until they get back home...

17. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

DotW, you should talk to them about it, if only just to see their faces when you say to them;
    "I know what you did last night. So, next time keep it down."
    I said that to my neighbour once, and they just went blank. I haven't heard them at it since. That was about a year and a bit ago.

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Nice avatar Dave. :thumb:

19. Nakia

Media:
    Memo:

Spilt is spelt correctly.

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

And a Wookie is nothing more than an Ewok with a thyroid problem. :xx:

I'm thinking if I get a tattoo, I want a portrait of Shodan with a small banner beneath reading: Greetings, H-h-h-hacker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.