1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #85

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
  2. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Agh, why am I at work at nearly 9:00 PM? Because the heat's out and I got called back. Lovely. Nothing to be done tonight, in early tomorrow.

Best to all - hope you have heat where you are, I'm going home where it's warm.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    /me throws temper tantrum

Rogue - R O G U E - rogue

Rouge is something you put on your face!

/me ends temper tantrum

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You have one new spam:

Hello ! I'm here

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I wonder if anybody actually goes back to his last post here than reads through all of this stuff until the current end before making another post...

deep stuff ;)

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    /me cast summon random letters

L H t D U i e S r U lI

It's too hot today!

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

That's why I keep backup plans: Warcraft 3, Diablo II, Half-Life 2, Doom 3 & Dark Messiah of Might and Magic.

Better safe than sorry. :mommy: :D

Exam tomorrow... it should go pretty smooth. I have a tough one coming friday, though... the prospect of passing it looks pretty bleak.

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    We heard a mouse in the wall this morning. I'm thinking that it headed our way when the verminators sprayed the neihbours house for bedbugs (which we don't have thank god). I'm pretty sure that the little critter won't venture past the wall if it knows whats good for it. My cat may be old but she's still got the knack.

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Note to Nakia: Was the Scarlet Pimpernel a rouge rogue?

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

What gets me about mice is they poop where they eat. You always find little, round, black balls beside the nibble hole in your sugar or flour or oatmeal. Hmm, are these guys trying to get ingredients for baking?

11. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Wireless 'net access is a wonderful thing... I'm lounging in bed right now posting. :D

I usually do, unless there's been way too much posting during the time I was gone. I read pretty quickly, so it's not a big deal.

12. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    That depends on the amount of posts.

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good morning.

Good morning, good morning, good morning Vietnam. I've gone to bed at later times.

14. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

...and lagging behind once again.

I went out to the cursed EB games today to get Frozen Throne, and they gave me a freaking RAZOR with my game. Of course a replacement to my old, weathered Mach 3 was more than welcome, and Fusion is indeed a great razor, but it's still a major "WTF?"

Oh, and yes - the detectors DID went off. Fortunately, they DO remember me.

15. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Note to Harbourboy: He was a rouged rogue, quite definitely.

16. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Why is it that staying up late always seems like such a good idea at the time? My eyes feel like they're full of sand *like I knew they would* but that didn't stop me did it? Nooooo...

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Cool! There is a comet in the sky! Comet McNaught. It's miles brighter than that stupid Halley's Comet disappointment. This one is even brighter than Venus. Awesome.

18. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    :banana: Yay! I finally persuaded hubby to buy me World of Warcraft for my birthday (1st February) and I'm getting 6 months worth of game cards from a friend ;) :banana:

19. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Some more weather news...

First, it's winter and we get no snow to speak of, and now: A hurricane. Yay! :mommy:

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Mother nature hates all equaly.

That could be a great motto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.