1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #86

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duffin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ Shell - Shattered Halls PvP... outnumbered 3-1 by Horde:p

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :banana: Snow! Snow! Eventually, there is winter in Cologne! :banana:

3. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    We got snow!...I repeat we have snow! :D Swindon looks one hundred times better when buried under a few inches of snow :p

Hahaha DotW, seem you have the same problems as me :p I don't even try...or atleast I don't think I do...maybe I subconciously flirt :mommy:

4. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Geh got sunburnt today playing basketball at midday with my friends...and then we migrated to the swings across the street cause no little kiddies were using them.

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    What a perfect weather! It's -20 C, the sun is shining, I walked home from the town and my ever-so-long eyelashes had icicles hanging from them! :bigeyes:

Oh and Dave, best wishes for your dad's health btw...

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Now you know how babies feel...so suck it up! Go buy a teething ring if you need to. :p

In other news....it's not a good time to be an astronaut right now...unless you enjoy wearing diapers. :p :shake: :rolling:

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Nope :) He went through the bin last night and licked everything in it so heaven knows what effect that will have on him :eek: but that wasn't what I was referring to.

I'm conducting an experiment : Is Ready Brek nicer eaten hot or cold? So far I'm undecided :lol:

8. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

@CHeesegear, so you are a male nurse like me aye? I love it when they ask me if I'm gay, I say yes, I am a lesbian. What kind of unit do you work in?

Well that four nights of work is done, I think I am off to bed.

9. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    :lol:

Unless you're a guy and you like to have female colleagues fighting over you. :shake:

10. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

@Blue, yeah, age isn't the issue it's the agile mind and all that.

@Uri, wisdom teeth are no fun. I had mine out one at a time. Probably it would have been better to do them all at once, as my siblings all did. They were out of action for several days but then it was all done. I was out of action for several days, four times.

See? Having us old folks around is some use. We have already been through the wisdom tooth phase.

11. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Gah, wisdom teeth. Mine need to come out, too. Luckily, they don't hurt, they're just impossible to keep cavity free. (I have tooth enamel problems I was born with).

NASA has enough problems with budget cuts, and now their personnel is losing it. These are not good times for NASA.

I've been falling behind in one of my classes, and the instructor emailed me to see if I'm okay. I better answer him since he knows how to find me... LOL

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Ach, all the snow is gone now, but it's still cold outside...

13. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Snow in the Republic? Its just been freezing up north.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

w00t broke my personal bowling record today and scored.. a 105 :D yes, bowling is not my sport :D

15. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Today is a week gone by without smoking. I'm still hacking up odd phlems and chunks, but no one ever said healing was pretty...

16. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I'm doing everything I can not to have my wisdom teeth pulled out. Ever!

It's not the pain. It's not going to the dentist. I have a fobia of losing my teeth. :mommy:

True. My nightmares are about my teeth crumbling in my mouth. The dreams that people'd usually think as nightmares don't bother me. You know, horror movie stuff...but losing my teeth :eek:

So in effect, I'm not getting my wisdom teeth pulled out, not without anesthesia, and you can't get that in Finland unless you go to a private clinic and pay a ton, and even then you'd probably have to persistently demand anesthesia.

edit: Late Night Thinker :thumb:
    I get to experience that again, since I went through that phase last fall when I was without smoking for about two months :D

17. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I have a date on saturday evening. Cooking together at my place. Good! :heh:

18. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Crappy day, bored and fed up to then recieve crappy news and come home to a crappy argument to leave me in a crappy mood. Mix that with the realisation that my best friend is actually a really crappy friend and you've got a miserable Uri :(

In other news, I'm leaving my job to go elsewhere much sooner than expected, meaning I don't have time to fix up any loose ends and also I don't get a leaving party because we don't have time.

Am I just being paranoid or does it seem I'm really not having an easy time of it recently?

/me clicks his heels together chanting "There's no place like home"

19. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Trelly is happy , sleepy, in love and addicted to webcomics! (SMBC, Penny-Arcade (coarse language warning!))

Two weeks 'till vacation, w00t! :banana:

20. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@Cheesegear:
    So THAT'S where they are, hiding in hospital IT departments, huh? :love: I'd better come down with some kind of illness so I can get in there to have a look! :D

@revmaf: You are so right, it isn't the age but the mind. To be honest, I think I'll never quite grow up... not if I live to be 90! I too much enjoy being a child at heart. You're never too old to be playful. :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.