1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #86

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

@Uytuun Oh boy. What a pplace. I'll assume you had fun.

In other news, I spent the day in bed. Ah, such luxury. A day off!

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I wanna go there too... but I don't see that happening in the near future *sigh*

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm tired. It's only 8pm :eek:

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Wow Civilization IV kicks ass. Speaking of which I'll go play some right now.

5. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    MTW2 is better, Flix. Trust me.

6. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

damn i was drunk last night, lost my cell phone but a nice lady found it and called my friend to give it to him.

cant remember when or how i got home, but found a train ticket, even though i have a free train card for my education.

got thrown out of a club because one of my friends pissed on the bar.
    later i somehow managed to loose track of my friends and i spent the night with total strangers, most of them where on ecstasy, not me though

but i think it was fun... well later i might remember more.

hunover like hell right now

7. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Man, I am having trouble concentrating on the books today. Perhaps it is time to play a little gee-tar. Then maybe some Doom 3. Then I want to eat sushi. Cool.

8. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Had my last day at work today :p Was 45 mins late arriving >.< As of next week though, shiny new horizons ^_^

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm STILL playing Dink Smallwood mods! I think I'm on my 3'rd epic one now. I even got my best friend addicted.

10. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Going to have a game of golf today :banana:
    Only problem is that I havent been all that active for the last week and am feeling really stiff in the back. Should be right after a couple of holes though.

In other news, one of my close friends is going to be at the same lecture during O week and we also have some time off at the same time during the first term at least. So that is at least one thing to look forward to.

11. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Boy did I need these three days off, yesterday I just sat around and played Dungeon Lords for hours. Today I have done a small amount of work, and I still need to put up some wood putty and run speaker wires for my entertainment center. Then I will play on the computer for a while.

@Late Night Thinker, I have read the Bible cover to cover and never read anything about them ruling the world, but they do seem to do really well in busines.

@TBA, I am very jealous of you playing golf this time of year. We ahve about three foot of snow on the golf course I usually play on.

12. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

heh, got drunked tonight. Sucks to the antibiotics!

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I just bought Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus.
    I love it. Guns and magic... what could be better. ;)

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Eww, it's so early!

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay! I got yummy ribbs at work tonight! :yum: :banana:

And now I'm *too* full. :bad: :rolling:

16. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Well, today was just about average. But, I was out shopping, and like the gentleman I am, I held open a door for a lady that was coming into the shop behind me. Except, then she got angry at me beucase she was 'quite capable of opening a door on her own'.

My parents always taught me to open doors for other people...Were they wrong to do so?

They also taught me to pull out a lady-friend's chair for them at a resturaunt. But, I haven't had a lady-friend for a few years [Yes, that long], so that point is moot.
    Nice guys finish last and such...

17. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

@Ofelix
    My brother wants to play that too, except it runs too slowly on his computer. He's trying to get my sister to install it on her computer but she doesn't want to. He got really into it...building spaceships and stuff I think...

@Cheesegear
    Well I guess in today's society people are really touchy about having things done for them. I don't think there's anything wrong with opening doors for people etc. You didn't do anything wrong. ;)

In other news I ate too many sweet sultanas.

18. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31

Sushi was awesome last night. So was the caraffe of saki. And the second one as well. And then the beer when we got back.

My head hurts.

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Time to visit Dad...

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Meh sore throat any tips on what should I do? I really, really don't want a cold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.