1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #86

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I can't stop listening to Fahrenheit!!!! *^0^* The songs are so good! :D :spin: Except for track 10 which roughly translates as 'Mystery of no death' or something like that...it's completely different to all the other songs -_-;;

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm...2nd break time. Only 2.5 hours left to go.

/me daydreams about the upcoming 4 day weekend.

Ahhhhhhhhhh. :hippy: :rolling:

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    So...much...lag.

Internet gameplay has broken down, as the only guy who can host a game without takeing the Firewall down keeps crashing his computer. 5 times in less then 1 hour can't be good.

So while I with for him to get back online, I'm posting this.

P.S: It's still to hot.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Good morning Bom! I love the smell of coffee in the morning! Today I need to clean my room, it's a mess, a real mess but I just don't feel like it.

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Just finished switching to my new work machine - it remains to be seen how often I will have to boot the old one to transfer files, programs, add-ons, ... It's unbelievable how much junk there can be on one computer!

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    If it's junk why bother transfering it?

7. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    You never know it isn't junk until you find out just how badly you need it. :doh:

With a little bad luck you don't find out until you have deleted it. :bang:

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

:deadhorse: Some people need to be hit with a stick.

9. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Well my PC specks changed due to an unfortunate turn of events, but it still is cool. Now for getting everything loaded.

10. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Well drat Brallrock but I hope it really is still cool. Loading onto the new PC is such a pain, isn't it?

Snowing again here, lightly, but probably enough to cause problems Sunday morning. We'll see.

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Cheesegear - The world is a pretty messed up place.

12. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Biiig argument with the missus this evening. Jeez, I've just come home to chill out and get away from things for a bit. What a crazy weekend. I've seen a side of our lass tonight that I didn't know she had. She can be a self-centred cow when she wants to be, everything must revolve around her sometimes... I can't see this relationship lasting much longer. She's a nice enough lass, she's a nice girl, but I'm not sure we're compatible. I don't really feel ready for a relationship anyway. I want to go out and get laid with different girls and do the lad thing for a bit... I can't do that with a girl in tow. We'll see!

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Just replenished my caffeine stash with a 24-pack of big Jolt battery cans - caffeine overkill, anyone? :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

I've also made another batch of my modified Sir Bel's Abyssal chili, this time completely stamping out ground beef in favor of MORE Calvaire and Diabolical sausages. This batch is smaller, but oh so MUCH MORE potent than my first batch! Hell, when I was done eating my bowl, I felt like I just drank a liter or two of Napalm.

I can't wait to see my housemate's face when she tries it... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

14. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Settling into a new PC! Such a dreamy feeling, kind of like.... a royal pain in the A**! I actually had to go buy a new sound card because per support chat, they don't have a driver for it that works with XP. So what did they do fro sound 2 weeks ago when Vista wasn't out yet I ask... no reply from chat help dude! I just barely fit it in the case thanks to the monster X1900 video card.

15. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

That party was sooo damn good up until he point that the cops came and dispersed it. Sooo cool when you get a bunch of 50 long glow sticks, cut the ends of and fling them around in a small room to cover the walls and everyone inside and leave that as your only lighting as you dance. Looked like a bloody acid trip.

Feeling a bit sore this morning however as I think I fell in a small pond and hit something hard. Ah well, it was worth it :thumb:

16. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

You know that stuff is poisonous right?

On another note; I've been offered a job at the local High School as the Nurse. It would mean less hours, and getting less money per hour than what I get now. All at the same time doing less stuff. I think when I was in High School, the only thing the school Nurse did was talk to people about Health and S**-Ed. Oh, and she gave out Band-Aids.
    ...I don't think I'll be taking the job.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I don't really think you want it.

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Afternoon all.

Have something to think about:
    "If the Universe is infinate, how could it have posably have started?" :hmm:

19. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

@Cheesegear: bet you'd find it boring pretty quickly, but sometimes a spell of boring is a good thing. There's stress and there's stress, one from being overwhelmed with work, the other from having nothing to do. Which is better for you right now, is the question?

@The Magister, my theory when I was a rather young child, having overheard my scientist parents say something about space being curved, was that the universe started in a big glass jar. Made sense to me at the time.

Q. Why am I on here? I have to be up at 6:00 tomorrow and I am old and require my sleep.

A. I'm not sleepy, there's nothing on TV, I'm tired of playing games, my new book order hasn't arrived, and it's too late to call my elderly friends on the phone and chat. Random babblin' indeed!!

@ Barmy Army
    perhaps some cause and effect being demonstrated here.

20. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

It said non toxic on the the container that they came in, so if anyone is sick from it, there will be a lawsuit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.