1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #86

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    So hot... It's about 34o here.

LAN gameing day on Sunday! :banana: :banana:
    LAN forever!

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow, I found some really scary leftovers at the very back of my fridge when I cleaned it out today. Its a good thing too because I think they were getting ready to leave on their own. (We really need an emoticon of a little dude about to throw up.)

3. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    This is going to be a fantastic day! I went to sleep around two o'clock and woke up around four to the neighbours partying. Tried to get some sleep after that, but finally got up at six.

Grumble grumble, living in an apartment house for students would mean that if I'd go complaining to the neighbours about making noise, I'd have to do so pretty much all the time.

Luckily I don't have to do anything special today...just travelling. I'll sleep in the train.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm am sooooooo tired. It felt like I was sleeping on a jagged rock.

Ugh...8.5 hours left. But hey, once I get off work, there's going to be a nice yearly incentive check waiting for me! :banana: :rolling:

5. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Spam spam spam... I am in a land of spam.

Oh well, time to do my math homework...

/me cast protection from evil

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Dad gets his knee replacement in less than 3 weeks. In that time we have to move my X-box, downstairs, deliver 100 bales of hay to a customer, probably deliver another 50 bales to another customeer, deliver about 100 cord of wood and cut up another beef...

7. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Its been raining here almost non-stop for the past 36 hours. The roads are threatening to flood, and we have a tornado watch in effect until sometime in the wee hours of the morning. It supposed to rain more throughout tomorrow, too.

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be spending all day tomorrow outside at the medieval faire. Fun.

8. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Mmm, soft boiled eggs with mustard for breakfast :yum:

9. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    /evil casts Protection from The Magister.

:evil:

In other news, today looks more like a dull grey day than the "midwinter" that Candlemas is supposed to be.

10. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yay I enrolled at uni today~~! The nice ID lady let me choose a photo to use on my ID card~~! Weather wasn't that great today...light showers that come and go...

Oh and the cheesecake that I made with my friend tastes kinda sour...>_< and the texture is nothing like that of a real cheesecake...must've been because she insisted on substituting all the strawberry ingredients with chocolate...and then not even using gelatine...-_-;;

11. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Well, today was...Painful. I had my Wisdom Teeth taken out. After putting it off for about a year (Thanks to Uni and/or Work) I finally got it done.

Now, my mouth is full of blood and ice. And everything I eat has to be eaten through a straw. 'Cause if I chew on something, it feels like I'm getting punched in the head - hard. Hopefully I'll be alright by Monday.

12. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Eeeehhhh...that doesn't sound too pleasant...

Anyway...whenever I walk past my brother's room these days the only thing I hear is "Headshot" and other such things...-_-;; He seriously needs to stop playing CS...

13. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    @Montresor - Don't worry, neither do I :lol:

Why is it that as you get older you only get money for your birthday? I still want presents!!! /temper tantum

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ahh, throat sill sore...

15. Old One

Old One The Old Warrior Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Looked outside, we had an inch or two of snow and it looks magic in the security light on our electric pole. Not even any tracks yet. Coffee and deer watch time!

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Coffee! Neeeeeeeeeed it.........

17. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me slaps Ofelix with a Expresso machine

Not feeling great today, I think I'm catching a cold or something...

18. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Stefanina, you OK? Heard there were serious injuries in Florida storms.

Old one, we are now getting snow in my part of TN - of course it was not forecast for today. Looks like we'll end up with a couple of inches.

Ah, well, who knows. Weather forecasting is an occult process anyway.

19. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I've had the flu for the last 4 days. Finally feeling a little better.

The weather here is nice. Probably about 65F and sunny. We sure could use some rain, though. We're way below average this year.

/me does rain dance. :banana:

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think I would rather have the money considering some of the gifts that my family has picked out for me in the past

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.