1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #9

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The last *****ing ****ing exam is behind me, at last!

Now it's booze and women till early October. Hurrah! The first rave starts in below half again an hour. Chaaaaaarge!

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't feel well :wail:

And my mother thinks I'm just making up excuses for homework, I'm not, my mother never believes me. It's annoying :sick:

3. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I hope you get well soon. :)

*hugs 8people*
    (there's a lot of hugging recently)

*after hugging 8people, Alexander steps back and starts running in the opposite direction shouting:"I'm infected, I'm infected, please do something"*

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    :rolleyes: ha... ha... ha

I have no choice in getting better or not - if I don't then I will have to sit in the schools' medical room until the end of school. Life sucks :p

And Alex, leave the sarcasm to those who've trained at it.

5. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hihi... aww you guys are just too cute.

*mumbles: hope that didn't sound to girlish* :hmm: :shake:

6. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Whoa.

I call into question, anyone that earns the title "squeaky toy". I will admit, however, that it does have serious potential.

It's all fun and games until you pull 2000 amps. And your friend has to kick you off the power line. And you end up having to use a chisel and hammer to get your ring un-welded from the junction box.

Daily words of wisdom: Remove metallic jewlery (including wedding rings), before working on hot wires.

7. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Okay. We'll do that.

Anyways, you I am a big SUCKER at any kind of physical activity. Oh well. But today I ran 3600 m in half an hour. Yayness. That's my record.

8. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ejsmith, how insightful of you. Next time I'm having some fun with 2000 amps, I will remember that and not stick my finger there to test it.

9. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Kinetic energy equals half of the mass x the speed SQUARED. God dammit!! I forgot the squared, and have dropped five marks on my science exam. Curses.

On the plus side, only five exams left. Although I do worry that this means I'll rarely see my friends again...

Again, what is wrong with New Jersey?

10. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Absolutely nothing. It's just become something of an inside joke for the US, probably since the days of W. C. Fields ("All things considered, I'd rather be in New Jersey.").

Most people go through limited parts of NJ on their way somewhere else, and if all you ever see is the airport and the tank farms and the landfills, or the ugly vegetation along the turnpike or parkway, then the state deserves its reputation. But just leave the highway and there's beaqutiful countryside, wonderful beaches, and lots to do.

This message brought to you by the NJ Dept. of Travevl and Tourism... NOT!

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Tonight is just one of those nights where you seem to be affected by an Emotion: Hopelessness spell. Just wondering about the meaning of life, our perhaps futile and pointless existences here on the planet, and what happens when we die, and a million other things that a child shouldn't have to worry about.

*sigh*

Well, I have some Chem studying to do.

*sigh*

12. Volsung Gems: 14/31

FIANLLY! One more exam and then... HOLLYDAYS!

:roll: :rolling: :spin: :) :D

Do I get my next gem when I reach 250 or 300 posts?

13. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Man, Alex how many exams do you have there in Greece... It's like a neverending cycle of exams.
    Thankgod we don't have that many here in Sweden, or i'd most probably die :)

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Gah. i babable too little these days, i think my post count is starting to drop...

Yeah, they call me Squeaky Toy. And Sunshine. And Teletubbie. And Care Bear. And Little Doggie. Do I need to go on?

*groans*

All because I am permanently huggle-starved.

15. Volsung Gems: 14/31

In Greece there is the elementary school -6 years-, then the secondary school -3 years- and then the high school -3 years. At the end of ech year from the first grade of secondary school to the third of the high school we take exams. 6 years taking exams :eek: . The subjects examined are from 10 to 15. :eek:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YAY! Skydrop gem!

16. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Congrats then.

Anyways, my stepsister is coming from Finland. Whee. I hope that she stays long. Haven't seen her in a bloody year. Well, got up at 7, because mom half-dragged me to another Olde Hansa employee event. Yep, my parents do run a pretty successful medieval restaurant here in Tallinn-. Today, in two and half hours, I'll be working there too.
    The place is cool, you can ask Arabwel or Mollusken, who have both been there.

Hope that I didn't brag too much.

17. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Ok then, when I go to Estonia I'll visit your restaurant(with a little discount of course ;) ).

18. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :eek: Hey, what happened to my SP vs Word poll???!!!

Oops, it got moved to Sundries (which is different from Whatnots how, exactly? :hmm: )

Never mind, I think I understand now (caffeine hadn't kicked in before)

(Why aren't the "edited by" thingies showing up?)

(Man, I have got to get some work done today!)

[ June 10, 2003, 16:05: Message edited by: Splunge ]

19. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

I cannot wait for the holidays! I also cannot wait until my mother in law dies. That'll be like a holiday from hell.

In other news, my brother, who works at Tokyo Disneyland as a piano player, has met the girl of his dreams. She plays Daisy Duck -- you know, dresses up in the costume and plays with the kids. I don't know why but I find that hilarious.

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Sun at last, sun at last, thank God Almighty, there's sunshine at last! (with apologies to Dr. King's memory, of course)

So funny! About 75% of people I see today - either co-workers, acquaintances or strangers - are wearing some shade of green. I guess spring fever has finally caught up with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.