1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #9

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

LOL @ Ara's post.

Weapons of math destruction indeed.

*Calculus for all infidels!!*

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm up late. I just saw a woman on TV kick a man in the pills - because he asked her to. Paid her to, actually. Can someone explain to me how anyone could possibly develop a fetish for getting your junk smashed in by the high-heeled foot of some nasty skank? Anyone? :confused:

I just don't get fetishes. I really don't. :rolleyes:

3. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Unlike Arabwel, I like the mountains.

One more sign indicating that I like the dwarves. :p :D

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I finally got my birthday persent today. A whole half a year after my birthday but atleast I got it. A 33 pound recurve bear bow. So much easier to shoot with than my old 25 pound one.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yep, I prefer the Sea to mountains, but theb again, I have never been to mountains.

I just love standuing on top of rocks nothing but the wawes and the wind around me... bliss.

6. Volsung Gems: 14/31

It's very nice up on the mountains. In the forest, the air clear, a gentle breeze, springs. Fantastic.

:cool:

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    All those recent novel-size posts of yours make me wonder if there hasn't been establish a word counter as well as post counter ...or are you doing that for some morbid fun? :confused: :rolleyes:

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I just found my Dads' CD. He used to play in a band called 'Just Blues' I found the CD he was the drummer for. He does some of the background singing in some of the tracks and you can hear his Scottish accent, lol. It's got his picture in the little booklet thing. It's the last picture I've got and it's really old. Hopefully he'll phone soon. I really miss him and I last saw him and my brothers over a year ago now.

9. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Babble me this, babble me that. Shower, water, cold. Shower, water, cold. Cold water, cold, water, cold water. Hot, too hot.

10. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

11. Eze Gems: 24/31

Whee, me's back. We had this picnic thing for some bunch of people and I was there too and it was kinda cool. You know, like our restaurant had a bloody picnic thingy for some important people. LOL.

Am feeling crappy.

12. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] What shall we do with the drunken Balor, early in the morning?

PS: I am going to Poland for three weeks from the first of July!!!!!!! :aaa:

[ June 16, 2003, 03:34: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    We could work out a bottle or two if you're staying in Warsaw :D

SPers of the world unite!... In drinking :shake:

14. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I would be honered Chev :)
    Chev, This is for us

Anyway Worked this Boredom ramble out. Check it out if you guys and ladies are bored. :shake: And yes the spell checker flipped out with the elvish tounge. And yes it is based entirely or heavily on exact quotes. Scary, huh... :hahaerr:

The Matrix is bigger than we thought. Bigger than minds thought. In its experiment to figure out the human nature and keep it at bay, it had been forced to create many worlds. One such, world was stretching through The shire and Rivensdale at north, down through Moria and Rohan and finally to Barad Dûr in the darkest south. Accidentally the matrix picked up a flutter and some minds that once lived here and minds that lived in the world know as Earth, were suddenly reset in a world a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. At least from Agent Lucas point of view. More precisely they tumbled up in the Maintenance halls of a Death star, which was closing in on a quit and peaceful forest moon of Endor. TheArchitect rushed to observe the perhaps fruitful outcome of the software flutter.

Boromir:This isn't a mine. It's a tomb
    Gimli: Nobody tosses a dwarf! These aren't the mines of Moria!
    Trinity: It's the question, Little fellow. It's the question that drives us. It's the question that brought you here. You know the question, just as I did
    Gimli: Bring your pretty face to my axe! Nobody Puzzles a dwarf!

€€Trinity takes a few steps back and looks for Neo, for some help. Unfortunately Neo seems occupied with sending glances and receiving glances with a beautiful dark haired goddess of looks, who has cute pointy ears(the matrix is not implying Trinity is ugly...) Trinity is interrupted by a Man with a rough beard who is extremely handsome and strong, and with a long curly dark hair(the matrix is again not implying Neo is either skinny or ugly...).

Aragorn to Trinity: I thought I had wandered into a dream.
    Aragorn walks to Trinity and looks puzzled at her Latex dress.
    Trinity: Most guys do
    Aragorn: You're the daughter of kings. A shield maiden of Rohan. I do not think that will be your fate
    Trinity: The Oracle told me that I would fall in love and that that man...

€€An elderly but still handsome man in a chair seems to be observing every event, without being the least puzzled by the very akward situation.

TheArchitect: I am the Architect. I created the matrix. I've been waiting for you. You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human.. *Ahem* He looks pondrous at Gimli... Humanoid. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. *Nodding at Gimli while saying "not". Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant
    Frodo: It's a riddle. What's the Elvish word for friend?

€€Gandalf, Truly upset with *every* aspect of this amazingly mysterious teleportation, to some long dimly lit and empty black metal halls, Interrupts the obviously arrogant person.

Gandalf: In the common tongue, he says "One Ring To Rule Them All, One Ring To Find Them, One Ring To Bring Them All, And In The Darkness Bind Them."

€€Gandalf continues furiously before anyone can get a word in, confusing who is who.

Gandalf: Tell me *friend*, when did Saruman the Wise reject reason for madness?
    TheArchitect: Well, I am not Saruman, although we both have an out of fashion fetish for white. You are here because Alderan is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated
    Gandalf: Everything? You are far too eager and curious for a hobbit. Most unnatural
    TheArchitect:I am not a Hobbit although we.. The architect holds a small break to think. Actually we don't have anything in common. And please refrain from those intrepid interruptions. Denial is the most predictable of all human responses. But, rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it
    Gandalf: If you're referring to the incident with the Dragon, I was barely involved. All I did was give his uncle a little nudge out of the door...

€€Meanwhile Behind a few boxes of random junk; Arwen and Neo has snug there and are now softly closing in on each others breaths.

Neo: I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell how it's going to begin
    Arwen: And to that I hold. I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone
    Neo: You could've just asked.
    Arwen: Ú i vethed...nâ i onnad. Boe bedich go Frodo. Han bâd lîn
    Neo: There are only two possible explanations: either no one told me, or no one knows
    Arwen smiles: It is Elvish, I said this is not the end. It is the beginning. You must go with Frodo. That is your path
    Neo: You're not human, are you?
    Arwen: I choose Mortal life
    Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?
    Arwen: Ae ú-esteliach nad... estelio han ammen. Estelio mescaline
    Arwen: If you trust nothing else, trust us. Trust mescaline
    Arwen: Its the only way to fly.
    Neo: What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?
    Arwen: Your time will come. You will face the same evil, and you will defeat it
    Neo: But if you already know, how can I make a choice?
    Arwen: Because you didn't come here to make a choice, you've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

€€The Oracle who is a sucker for love romances has tip toed nearer, but now bursts out in a voice most grandmothers of west virgina would envy.

The Oracle: Hey Sugar, that was my line.
    Arwen: Ohh, what's really going to bake your Lembas bread later on is, would you still have tip toed over here if I hadn't said anything?

€€The Oracle looks truly stunned at the young lady apparently taking all her clever lines (The matrix holds scan disk repair system responsible). The Oracle pulls her only natural defence left.

The Oracle: Well, it's harder to get much more obvious than that young lady.

€€The Fuzz Attracts Gandalf, who has had enough with the strange man in the white dress and his arrogance, and now seeks new intellectual challenges. Neo Notices Gandalf while Arwen and the Oracle shares their newfound sisterly love.

Neo: Who are you? What do you do?
    Gandalf: Gandalf? That was what they used to call me. Gandalf the Gray. *I* am Gandalf the White. And I come back to you now -- at the turn of the tide
    Neo: Hm, Upgrades :cool:
    Gandalf: The battle of Helm's Deep is over. The battle for Middle Earth is about to begin.
    Neo: What, right now?
    Gandalf: Keep it secret. Keep it safe
    Neo: Okey dokey.. free my mind. Right, no problem, free my mind, free my mind, no problem, right...
    Gandalf: YOUNG MAN! Do not take me for some conjuror of cheap tricks! I am not trying to rob you, I'm trying to help you!
    Neo If I were you, I would hope that we don't meet again
    Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Young man. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to
    Neo: Mr. Wizard! Get me the hell out of here!

€€The Following is about to Happen. Saruman got teleported next To Emperor Palpatine's Throne, and with Agent Smith Next To Lord Vader, who is fighting jedi apprentice Luke skywalker at the stairs to the Throne.. Interested anyone? I know it is far out and I am bored... :1eye:

[ June 16, 2003, 03:36: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

15. Volsung Gems: 14/31

Very funny. :lol:

I was watching LOTR and when Elrond started speaking at the council I said: "And now Neo goes there and beats Elrond(Because he's the same actor who role-plays Agent Smith). And then Elrond says: What are you doing here, mr Anderson? etc etc etc..."

It was funny

16. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Argh! The army bastards are never going to let me leave!

My service period is 2.5 years but I have to disrupt my service if I am going to make it for my university term. The inefficiency and sheer pigheadedness of the way Singapore Armed Forces works means a whole lot of trouble for my disruption application! ARGH! :mad:

I just want to study and do something more worthwhile than playing at being a soldier! I have no interest in defending my country! I am no patriot! Why must this be forced upon me?!?

Before National service, I was utterly indifferent and rather contemptous of my country. After two years+ of intellectual hell, Singapore has earned my undying enmity and my vengeance!

I shall have my revenge on Singapore...sooner or later... :mad:

17. Volsung Gems: 14/31

In Greece the service period for the infantry is about one year and a half, for the navy and the airforce it's longer.

18. Eze Gems: 24/31

Poor Shura.

*casts protection from evil*

Liufe sucks. Yeah. Too bad.

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    LOL!

I love it!

Oh please, please do write more!

Life sucks.

I like sewing. :)

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Heh, would that protection from evil spell stop Shura from hurting himself? :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.