1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #91

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Just updated my resume. I've GOT to get out of this place. With any luck at all I'll be headed to the Pacific Northwest.

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Kuemp, if it makes you feel better, I don;t have finals until the week of the 21st.

3. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Whaddaya call that fishpaste that has fish eggs innit and you spread it on your bread? It tastes fishy.

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Babble babble babbly-babble.

5. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Thank you Family Guy!
    :lol: Our class spend an hour selling buttscrathers.

"Buttscrather! Buttscrather!"

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Oh, ok. I bought some Babble babble babbly-babble, had it on my bread and it tasted fishy. Good, but fishy. I guess that makes me a fishy kind of guy.

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I love Boots. They provide me with migraine relief pads :grin:

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I saw a dog crossing the street. No big deal, you say? This dog looked both ways before trotting out between the white lines of pedestrian crosswalk. He got to the triangle island separating the right turn lane, looked both ways *again* and crossed. He sniffed the flowers at the Nfld & Labrador Housing Commission lawn, then went pee on the grass.

Smart dog.

9. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Maybe it was blind guy's dog?
    Or a shapeshifter.....

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Well everyone knows that babble is faintly fishy. Especially in large quantities.

11. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I just love boots, but no-one else's than mine. They make clip-clop sounds. And I love babble.

I think I'll spread some babble over my boots. That, or beeswax shoeshine. So...hard...to...decide...

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Babble is also quite delicious when proprely cooked with a little randomling and posting too. A little salt won't hurt either.

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I heard that a side dish of spam goes well with it.

14. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Gah! It's getting late and this hip artsy chick with a grim, who's going to be a writer keeps me awake. And she's even a redhead!

Which reminds me, does Kari from Mythbusters have a fanclub? Make me the president!

If this was a relationship spam, you know where I would've posted this.

Oh hanging on to her words on the internet. The miserable life of a spamjunkie. Kids, just say No to spam!

15. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Never mix a protein shake with one of those water soluble vitamin tablet and shake the shaker if you want to keep your jeans and your newly bought t-shirt clean. That's what I learned today.

16. Ofelix

Media:
    Woa there, going to be a writer ànd a reahead where's the problem? Plus if she's genuinely interessed in you the better! *

* Disregard this post if, unlike Flix who has quite a liking for red haired artistic ladies, you do not think Iku's situation is good.

17. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

That is awesome. So cool.

Knackered after an evening's LARPing. I think everyone would be more understanding if I hadn;t got up at 5pm.

18. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Gil Grissom IS the Miniature Killer!!! :eek:

(not really, but it'd be funny, wouldn't it?)

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

I had the same thought at the end of the last episode, when he's putting together...whatever that was. Followed shortly by "they better f***ing not do that; he's the best CSI leader of the three series!" :shake: (With Mack of CSI:NY being a close second and whosis on CSI:Miami being a very very distant last. There's more to acting than looking angry all the time. :p )

20. Ofelix

Media:
    I just saw my mother going to the hospital in an ambulance, heart problem. Yay!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.