1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #91

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Nothing feels quite as good in a similar fashion as format c:

Take that stupid winblows! AaAaHhahahaha! Now I might find some other use with my old computer. Like a weight for pressing flowers or something. Mouhahahahahaha! :evil:

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

^Sums it up.

3. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Yep.

4. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@The Magister
    Well I played it when I was like 9 or something.. :p

--

It's taking my friend ages to decide if he's going to eat chicken or steak. O.o

5. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Fabius, what's the sourcebook?

6. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    First exam on Wednesday.

What is this 'revision' that you speak of?

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Allergies...taking over...can't go on much longer... :sick:

Got the lazy apartment maintanence guys coming over to spray for bugs today, so I've got to get the cats over to my parents house before they come...between the hours of 9am to 5pm. :bang: :rolling:

8. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I think I've got headlice. :eek: I think I know where I got them from. Thank you for flying Cathay Pacific! It's the most likely possibility, but of course there are some other options as well...

Well at least I haven't had allergies recently. Nothing to bolster your immune system like some good ol' fashion parasites! :thumb:

9. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I had a :love: day

Four day weekend coming up. w00t!

10. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Been looking at some of the better painters at coolminiornot.com. Depressing really. They are light years ahead of me in terms of skill.

11. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I had a serious WTF moment on the train today. Some people were asking me about the airport and I told them I'd tell them when we were there, so the journey continues and all of a sudden I see a tunnel, and I think..ah, airport, I tell the people in question, but then figure out that we're still in Brussels (it's not far from one another and both are underground stations). So I go up to the people and I tell them this isn't the airport stop after all. Then all of a sudden some guy interrupts and shoves me aside with an "I work at the airport." and he gets all arrogant, patronising and angry at me saying that I'm wrong and telling those people that it isn't the airport station. So I'm like "I'm just trying to help." to which he responds with an incredulous yeahyeah. I go all WTF and return to my seat and then I hear the dude say "Next time ask someone who knows something about it." to those people (poor people, by the way). So then I got really mad. I fed the anger a bit on my seat and then went up to him and told him that that is no way of dealing with people and all. He obviously didn't expect me to show up again. All red and angry, but in a controlled way. :p

Boo on people like him.

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Go Uytuun! :thumb:

I'm wearing my Canada Day shirt early this year.

13. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    I washed my car on Saturday and it's already dirty. Seems like a losing proposition.

14. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Now that was a snob; good job venting at the jerk, U!

Work got new uniforms in...dunno when we're supposed to change to wearing them, yet - the big 100th Anniversary of the store is about a week away.

Keep the black shoes (I assume), and have 'cardboard box' tan slacks, 'goes with anything' white shirt in a somewhat oxford style, and 'gardening tool' green hat/hair-tie and (optional) apron.

Consensus amongst my co-workers is that the lighter shade of green in the new uniforms sucks. I tried to mitigate things by commenting "well, it's not bad.....Lord it ain't good, but it's not bad." :D

I'm gonna miss looking like a member of the 95th Rifle Regiment of Foot. (dark green with black accents) ;)

15. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

@Daie
    The Tome of Battle.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Two exams to go before the term is over! :roll: weeeeeee, they're all tomorow!

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Thanks to the wisdom of Revmaf I've made four wonderful loaves of bread in the last week and 1/2. She wisdom in baking has helped me beyond limits :) .

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Finally some relief from my allergies! Drugs...I love you! :love:

In other news...the apartment management sprayed for bugs in our place today, and the cats can't come home until the stuff is dry. I hope they enjoy their day at my parent's place...I know I'm enjoying them being gone! :p :rolling:

19. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Holy sweet T! This flavoured german tea I inherited from my columbian roommates ex roommate is sweetened! Blecch!

Still...waste not want not, I think I'll gorge that mango-orange ice-cream or whatever it was that's been in the freezer for probably five years now, ever since the last guy who lived in this room before I did left it there. Yup, waste not want not.

Wait a minute...some dude must have left the whole freezer there five years ago and nobody's ever emptied it! Do you know what this means?

Free meat! From the past! Five years past! Woooo!

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I wouldn't eat that meat if I were you...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.