1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #93

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Not to outdo you guys, but I have the entire summer off :p :D

2. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

the weekend is over,and it's time to go back to work .but it was a good weekend.i bought my wife a stuffed penguin (cody) at build a bear,and i got her ratchet and clank 2 at eb.oh,i heard poison is going on tour.i think they'll be with ratt and another good band that i can't remember right now.we might try to go to that one.i haven't been to a concert in ages

3. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

OK, RL is getting ever worse, and I don't think I'll get a day off now until July.

Hot, hot, hot, need rain, but not likely. We are now officially in the National Weather Service "extreme drought" category and in the next couple of weeks will probably move into their worst category, "exceptional drought."

Oh, well. At least here on SP the weather's always perfect and the people bright, interesting, and just twisted enough.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My joints and bones hurt. I didn't have this much pain after being on fire. WTH? Does the sun have bone affecting rays now?

5. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Are you on fire on a regular basis? If so, that would be quite worrying

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I had a furnace blow up in my face a few years ago and those burns weren't this painful.

I dug around upstairs and found a can of Solarcaine. Remember that, kids? :lol: Didn't they stop making that 10-15 years ago?

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Thanks. Going without coffee until 3 pm was not a good idea.

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Last week we had thunder... (rambling)... Trees all over the place... BOOM... hehehehe... People were running.... (rambling)...A rather striking moustache... (rambling)...The whole thing was made completely out of rubber... (rambling)... Nazi general eating a lollipop...And I'm afraid I was very, very drunk.

9. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    An they pulled me out by the teeth!! hah!... (mumble mumble mumble)... I'm afraid I was very, very drunk.

Me? the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here? In a girls changing room? With my reputation?... What were they thinking of?

10. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Oh, suit you, sir, ooh. The ladies like a man in a suit, don't they, sir?

ION, Chemistry is way too hard

11. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    "I'm now going to perform a complex experiment. I'm going to test to see if 2 used toilet roll tubes can support the weight of the average human male... " *stands on rolls, crushing them*... "No."

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Unfortunately, Barmy, you are not an "average human male", so your experiment is invalid. :p

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Were the tubes vertical or horizontal? You're better of taping them together so the roaches can escape in case of a fire.

Noxzima to the rescue! What is in this cream that soothes burns?

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

If it's raining, then I have the day off. If it's nice, then I have 350 bales of hay to put in the barn...

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow - I've really been away from BOM for a while - I feel like the prodigal daughter. Anyway... I'm baaaacckkk. Starting to play Jade Empire too. Husband bought me the special edition for PC to play. Yay!

Sorry about your weather Rev *packs a little Alberta weather in her suitcase and sends it on over* Use this when it gets really bad, sorry I was only able to fill it with two days worth. At least it is filled with rain mixed with periods of reasonably cool sunny weather. Enjoy :)

16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Cry Havoc, and let slip the Dogs of Ealing!

Me? The thirteenth Duke of Wybourne, here? In a brothel in Bangkok, with a semi-on and a tube of KY in my back pocket, with my reputation? Are they quite mad? Has no-one thought of the consequences? Oh well, I've always wanted to explore the Pacific Rim...

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Enjoy it while you still can - going to school during the year and working during the summer is like burning the candle by both ends.

I know I'm sick of doing it. It's slowly taking it's toll as well.

18. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Midsummer Eve's festival is nigh! Only four more days to go! Nightless night, bonfires, bbq, ladies, ladies, ladies and let the wine flow...

19. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    When you leave school and have to work full time you'll appreciate your school days way better.

And no, burning the candle at both ends is working full time, Uni part time, studying in the evenings, posting news, running a home, working odd evenings and trying to have some form of a social life :p

20. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I hate tuesday mornings! Oh well, off to bed for me I geuss! :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.