1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #94 (aka the Cesspool of Inanity)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
  2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    They put a non-FOX show in the middle of FOX's Sunday prime-time lineup? WTF are they thinking?

They stuck two episodes of 'The Loop' in my Sunday night viewing...which is ok, but the show's theme song makes me want to kill something. :rolleyes:

I spent the past hour reading 1 of 2 chapters about inductors in my AC Electronics book. I'm still totally confused...but I know that inductive reactance can kiss my a$$! :p :rolling:

3. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I hate it when the buses have the AC on in winter. :(

4. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    @shadow lurker: AC in winter? That's insane! :eek:

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

QFT. More and more every day. :grr:

6. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    What is with cats? As soon as I clean the cat litter tray out they desperately need to go!

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I just paid my Visa credit card bill, I feel relieved, no more debt.

8. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

....for now. :evil:

I think I'm catching another cold. :( My coughing is starting to bring up little bits of salty phlegm (yes, it TASTES salty as I'm spitting it out into the dustbin)

In Other News, Google Maps has finally gotten some high-zoom satellite imaging of Newfoundland...well, St. John's, at least! :D

"I can see my house from here!"

9. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

another stinking monday.i didn't win the lottery,so i have to go to work.well,the world couldn't function without gears ( did i ever mention i make gears? ).at least this week is a pay week.and free pizza on friday

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Well, thanks to the idiots at Bell Stupidity, my phone was not much more than a paperweight during all weekend. The reason? The lazy arses at Robbers certaibly took their damn time releasing my damn phone number for transfering to another provider. Never mind that Bell also are lazy arses. F*** you, Bell. And F*** you, Rogers.

Had a visit from a longtime friend of mine today... he's back in town, and will be moving roughly 20 minutes from where I live. Why do I predict a future filled with booze, MJ and woman, I wonder? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31

They still make Ticondaroga pencils! :banana: Oh, they tasted so good when I chewed on them and the erasers don't have that "protective coating" (meaning you can actually erase).

12. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

With any luck I can get into the city to visit a Friend I haven't seen in over a year tomorrow.

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Agh. Don't bring it, don't bring it, don't bring your misery down on me (wear misery's crown).

I don't like self-pity and am tired of not being good enough to help my friends who need it (I don't have saviour syndrome, they just really need it and come to me for it)... or maybe I'm tired of 'dealing' with their misery.

In anycase, BLARGH.

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ha! I have the same problem with our cats. The sound of changing the litter must make the gears in their bellies start spinning. :bad:

In other news...we seem to have a spider problem. Not just any spiders either - wolf spiders - about 4cm to 5cm in diameter! :eek:
    They keep dropping from the AC vents right above our couch. Today, my wife came face to face with a huge wolf spider that had slowly dropped from the afore mentioned vent. :mommy: I'm glad it wasn't me....
    We're going to go stock up on spider traps, sticky pads, sprays, and maybe some bug bombs tomorrow.

Yay for deadly poisons! :rolling:

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I hurriedly got out of bed, cleaned up and dressed before I realized it was 6:30, not 9:30.

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

crap, im still sick

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    As soon as I have my coffee I'll be able to bable proprely.

18. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    There's no business like family business, and if you can't trust your family, then who can you trust, but there's no way I'll be starting anything resembling a business with my family. I'll trust them to be my family and I trust there to be ties that can't be severed, but I'm not trusting money-related issues with my family. Laissez-faire way of doing paperwork on the pretense of "o-ho-ho we're family, it's not necessary to dot the i's and cross the t's" is just bad business, causes unnecessary strife and trouble which you don't want to have with your family. That's just begging for trouble.

19. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

In my experience working within a cellular provider, the only difference between the various companies is what colour invoice you get each month; they all, in a seeming physical imposibility, both suck AND blow. :rolleyes:

Weather's nice, for a change; maybe a cheerier mood will help my recovery?

And we just got the letter - my wife also needs an immigration medical. :nolike: At least they're communicating with us - first response to my monthly calls to check on the case in about half-a-year!

Gonna have to wait at least a week; I ton'd have enough money left to pay the doctor's fee, let alone the costs for the labwork (blood, urine, x-ray) which can be done later...and the urinalysis can't be done while the 'subject' is having their period, and my darling helpmate is just about to start hers in any day now, so that's going to push it back even FURTHER... :grr:

Bureaucracy is SUCH a pain!

20. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Nasty. Creepy. I HATE spiders.

In other news, my wife recently started working the weekend night shift. It's Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 6pm - 6am and it totally sucks. She's still getting used to it so her schedule's all messed up and I'm bored out of my mind every weekend 'cause she works all night and sleeps most of the day. It also prevents us from going camping or on weekend trips this summer. :( Ah, well. It's only for 4 months then she'll change shifts again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.