1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #94 (aka the Cesspool of Inanity)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Went to the fair last night. Between parking, admission and tons of junk food it cost us $100. :eek:

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Resident Evil 4 is wicked creepy. Wiiicked creepy.

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    May I have your attention please. Fruits and oat biscuits tastes good. That is all. You may return to your daily activities.

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

im off to bed.

5. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I got my first half-terabyte hard drive! I really needed the space as well. The drive's running much hotter than my older 250Gb Hitachi though (new one's a Seagate). I'm a little worried but need to research this a bit more before jumping to conclusions.

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm starting to feel the effects of high blood pressure. :bad:

7. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

My old cable modem died today, right in the middle of a fight in WOW. After 30 minutes on the phone they told me the modem must not be working...duh...that's why I called them. So I took old one in and traded it in for shiny new model, and everything works, except my Vonage thingy, thank God we have cell phones until I can get that straightened out. Well, off to bed for me! :sleep:

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I have been watching Studio Gibli movies for several days now. So many wonderfull stories...

9. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I have spent my time at work perusing henna hair dyeing sites, and Wikipedia articles of various Egyptian Pharaohs. Yeah, my job is so hard.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Oh boy, we got movies today! Now we can catch up on those sequels we've missed.

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Had some unsettled weather the last couple days. Electricity was disrupted a couple times yesterday, and the phone was out parts of today...

12. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I need to stretch.

13. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Hmmm, back in broadbandland.

14. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

:eek: Um, I *was* stretching as I was waiting for the RBP thread to load, and that's the first post I saw on the screen! :mommy:

/me starts poking around room for surveilance cams...

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

It's probably a bad idea, but I'm doing it anyway.

16. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i just joined that vampires vs werewolves game i see advertised in the boards sometimes.it's kind of entertaining at the moment.i don't know how long i'll stay with it.i really don't get on line enough for those type of games.but i thought i'd try it for a while

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Great, the new neighbors straight under me decided to use last night as a f***fest.

Now, the noise ain't so bad in itself since the place I live is relatively well insulated, but there was no way to silence the bed hitting the wall constantly.

Hell, it was bad enough I heard someone knocking on my door at 4:30 this morning - it was my friend, who happens to have the immense "honor" of living in the apartment just under the two apes - kept her from sleeping too, and she asked if she could squat, so I installed her the guest bed in the living room while I myself enjoyed the immense comfort ( :rolleyes: ) of the couch.

Only my housemate wasn't fazed off. Oh, yeah, I forgot, when she falls asleep, she's unwakable.

Looks like I'm gonna have to have a word with the two apes...

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    My flatlass has decided that she won't leave us because she realises that she likes it here. Awesome insight, after a week ****ed up by having appointments with candidates every evening :rolleyes:

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Lovely. I definitely have mono and could also have lyme disease. -.- Next month is going to blow.

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

My chest hurts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.