1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #94 (aka the Cesspool of Inanity)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
  2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Jack's watching travel programmes on Tv, now he wants to go to Antigua :lol:

3. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Morning all.

Still not fully recovered, but much better than before.

You swear that you are useful, or are you useful because you swear?

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Doctor's appointment today. Ugh. Somehow, it's going to be a horrible experience.

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Happy 4th of July Americans!

Now go show your love for our country by blowing a piece of it up! :p I'm kind of disappointed this year...I have to work tonight, so explosions coming from me will be minimal. :bad: But on the plus side, I get paid 12 hours of double-time and get 8 hours added to my vacation time! :money: :bigeyes:
    Yay for more money! :banana: :rolling:

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I've run out of things to do. So bored!

I should be LANing but no one here is actually playing LAN games.

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    As far as the appointment went I'm still not sure what I have. For the Eczema, the doctor said I should see a dermatologist for a proper and complete skin exam. Also the initial test for diabet, to my great relief, were negative. However the doctor insisted that I should take sereval blood test for a more accurate and complete test. As for the 20 lbs I've lost for no apparent reason he is as puzzeled as me. Why did I went there, I learnt nothing.

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Happy 4th of July to all who celebrate it! :)

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Time to head down to my uncle's for the fourth. Should be a fair bit of fun. See you all on Saturday! :wave:

10. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Aye, happy Independence Day, all you Americans! :wave:

On the walk home today, I saw something amusingly incongrious:

A vehicle was being towed by a tow-truck. That in itself wasn't the big thing.

The tow truck was an old, rusty, dirty, dented, 'can't tell what colour the paint is' rattletrap, but it seemed to run just fine.

It was towing a shiny, new diesel pickup truck - one of those big, 'compensation' toys with the four wheels on the rear axle; despite all the muscle and power this thing purported to have, it DIDN'T run. :D

11. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

No, no, I swear and I'm useful. :D

12. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ack, I get to have another blood test because my BP was high at the doctor's office! :aaa: Maybe my running around in a blind panic will help me lose weight!

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It should work for you Kuemp - just make sure you are running around in a blind panic in a place that doesnt have anything tasty to nibble on. :p

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hoping for a restful day tomorrow. I would like to either watch a DVD or get in some quality gaming...

15. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Our city does its fireworks show on the evening of the 3rd (originally because of scheduling conflicts) My mom and I withed from the top floor of a parking garage close to Lake Alice, the lake that the fireworks are shot over.
    I spent the Fourth in a <sarcasm>timed honored American tradition, shopping 'til I dropped</sarcasm> This was not my original intent, but it happened anyway. I didn't mind too much, as the end of the shopping spree netted us high quality aged steak, lobster cakes, and escargot for dinner, as well as asparagus for our vegetable. We (my mother and I) ate well tonight.

16. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    To shave or not to shave, that is the question!

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    As I write this, I'm getting paid double time plus a 15% shift differential...just to play on the computer durring a 2 hour break! :money:

Yay for fireworks and double time pay! :rolling:

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I havn't sleeped in over 24 hours.

19. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    I think I shall spend today industriously by gaming all morning and afternoon, followed by a spot of badminton in the evening.

20. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I'm broke and kind of worried how on earth I'll be able to pay this months rent... Grmph, rrgh, stupid mumble mumble paperwork, sending ghrh applications over and over again with extra this and additional that... :bang: :flaming:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.