1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #94 (aka the Cesspool of Inanity)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Whether 'tis nobler in the bathroom mirror to suffer the itch and bristle of new stubble, or take razor to a face of fuzz, and by so opposing, trim them. :D

Yesterday at work was weird; we're not having the Wednesday Wing Special anymore, so it was much slower than I expected - I even started up both fryers (on a normal day, we only ever need a single one) and used them for about a half-hour before realizing I didn't need the second one! :o

But I filtered the oil quite nicely and cleaned the outside of the fryer down rather thoroughly in the slow time after lunch, so the evening guy won't have much to worry about. :heh:

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Speaking of wings, these boneless ones are mighty tasty.

3. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    If the good people of Florida and Tennessee are still missing rain, we have plenty they can get for free! :grr: :nolike:

This is supposed to be summer?!? :skeptic:

4. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Aye, Montresor, still missing rain. TV this morning said about 30 brush fires in the counties surrounding Knoxville were started by amateur fireworks last night. My town has a quite large professional fireworks show that was fun to watch and started no fires, though judging from the sirens later we were one of the counties with brush fires.

Jaded, I bit into some wings at a pre-4th party before I realized they were extra hot and couldn't talk for about 10 minutes. Live and learn.

Babble on, folks.

5. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

we got plenty of rain here.it was mostly raining from monday to yesterday afternoon.we did need some.i was starting to worry about our well drying up.but we got lots of rain.it's still hot and miserable,tho.i know i've said it before,but it bears repeating...i hate florida

6. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Holiday's over. Back to work. Ugh. :(

I shall have chili dogs for lunch. :yum:

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Only a few more comics to draw and a loan of a scanner, then my comic will be put online for the people to read.

8. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Another evil Thursday over and it's peeing down. Got moderately drenched on the way from the station :( Still, home at last and nothing to come between me and NWN2 :shake:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Working tomorow, meh.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

The gum seems to be helping curb my binge eating.

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I'll try your suggestion on gum. It may curb my snacking too...

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Gum reliably makes me hungrier.
    It helps me focus though.

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Not to shave! Unless you have to look good for a job or significant other. But otherwise, let that grow out man! Scratching a beard(ish) in the nude is one of the best feelings in the world. Unless two mosquitoes simultaneously bite your free genitals and chin. But other than that, let it grow.

14. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Shaving is evil and should never happen except at the demand of regional managers (who are also evil)

Work today will go slowly, I know it :( But having said that, I always say that in the morning :coffee:

15. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    There are raisons in my cornflakes.

16. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    There's definitely butterflies in my stomach, I can hear them flapping their wigns to create a hurricane.

Or wait...it could be just that spicy bean stew I had yesterday...

17. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    My spam rate has dropped.
    *gasp*

I must work harder.

18. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Mine disappeared for months until now...

I've been spared the chore of painting my sisters flat today, YAY, so instead im going out drinking...

19. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I need to find something to do to kill time.

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I dreamt the noises in the walls were due to a brood of a mom cat + 4 kittens.

Raining today, just in time for the wedding. Blah, I'm going to get so wet in my dress and sandles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.