1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #95

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I had the condom conversation, well emailing, with mom. :o

Jebus.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The other half of one of my back molars is finally breaking through the gumline. Only took it 12 years. :p

3. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, dry bagel for breakfast again... I gotta stop this.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    And on 'tis day the Flix turneth 19 and shalt spendeth the night with friends in ye olde pub.

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    And 'tis also said, that before the Flix spendeth the night in drinking :beer: and other merrymaking :banana: , he shalt receive congratulations on his birthday from around the world.

Congrats, Flix! :roll:

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I saw the freakiest thing on TV tonight. I was flipping through the channels, and a weird 3D image caught my eye on one of PBS stations.

It was a "machine" with odd fingers, the occasional arm, and about a dozen string instruments built in to it...and it was playing itself... :skeptic:

At first, it looked cool, but once all the strings and odd fingers on the various instruments started moving at the same time, it looked a little creepy. The music wasn't half bad...but I turned the station before it ended, so I don't know what the heck it was. Anyone ever see anything like this before? :hmm: :rolling:

7. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

HBD, Ofelix!

Kitrax, no idea. Sounds bizarre.

Guess what? Hazy, hot, and humid here. Hereinafter this shall be known as H3 to save babble time.

Got my last good haircut today from the only person to cut my hair well in the last decade - he's moving out of state at the end of the month. If I were a guy I'd just shave my head and be done with it. If I were thirty years younger I'd still just shave my head and be done with it, but I'm not and my employer would freak, so - back to the search for someone who can do at least an acceptable job.

Oh, well. Happy Wednesday, all.

8. Ofelix

Media:
    marvelous just got me compy "director" chair as a present. Best.Chair.Evar!! it's comfy classy and it gots wheels wheels!

9. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Sounds like a cool present, Ofelix!

I wonder how many of my beloved immigrant students are gonna blow it on the totally easy test I wrote for them. It's not like they ever study. :rolleyes:

10. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    There once was a young boy called Menzies
    Who asked his ma what this thenzies
    She said with a gasp
    "My dear that's a wasp, and you're holding it right where the stenzies!"

11. Ofelix

Media:
    In about 30 minutes I'll be going to me birthday party! Weeee! Oh and; my chair rocks

12. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

'grats, Flixy. 9 days till I turn 19. The 18th!

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Me Ma stopped by to bring me the cat I left in her care while moving out earlier today.

Now, usually, this cat is the very incarnation of independance and has some very, very, very, very, very, very (did I said very?) occasional lacks of attention... but ever since he got arrived, he's been following me like everywhere. Don't get me wrong, it's good to have the fella back with me... but he's starting to tick me off a little, and I forgot where I dropped his catnip toy...

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Rebaited the poisoned tarts with PB and basmati rice.

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Well the first round ofsweet corn is in the freezer for winter. Next round is in a week...

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I gave up and shot an email to PBS, and they knew exactly what I was talking about! :banana:

It's called "Animusic" go check it out: http://www.animusic.com/index.shtml

They've got a few demos....but a word of warning...if you watch them while you're trippin' on something, do so at your own amusement. :hippy: :rolling:

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

It's Thursday. Yayness? :shake:

18. Ofelix

Media:
    Can you say bad hangover folks? I honnestly can't remember how many drinks I drank.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

The mice won't shut up. Are they having a congress in the walls? Eat the frickin' peanut butter! :mad:

20. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I just heard "It's Tricky" by Run DMC on the radio...Awesome! I was jamming in my rocking chair!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.