1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #95

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

That somehow reminds me of the time in the 90es when teenage girls where wearing baby soothers on string around their necks. They were eating baby food, too.

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I don't want to roll stats for a familiar. I manage to muck it up every time.

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm going camping for the whole week! Yay for vacation!

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    @Enanogios: non sequitur

5. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

i picked up gothic 3 from eb on saturday.of course,it will be a while before i get to it,but it's there waiting.it looked like a good game.i also get tales of symphonia for gc.but i have to work today.i tried to hit the lottery,but didn't make it......again

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    @Dragon3, Tales of Symphonia will rock your socks off, so glue them on. It's the greatest GC game ever!

She likes me, I like her, I know, but we both already have 'someone else'.

7. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Having a cold sucks. :nolike: And it doesn't help when you don't have the time for feeling sorry for yourself. :grr:

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I feel sorry for you ;)

9. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Trellheim, stop hogging all the decent women, 1 is enough :p

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31

The mice sound like they're digging through the ceiling. What ticks me off is the little buggers haven't even sniffed the 10# of basmati rice on the floor upstairs. :nolike:

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Going to see Godsmack in Hamilton on the 24th of August! A couple cancellations and there's a couple seats available...

12. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

They have it! You see it, and you think it's there, but it's not, because they have it! You must listen! You must retrieve... *hyperventilates and passes out*

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i can't believe it. I passed up going to the gym today, then stopped drinking at 3 beers because I was supposed to play football in an hour. It just rained like hell so forget that. arg.

14. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    @Montresor, I feel sorry for you, too.

@Dalveen, Like Robert Cray said "Too many women, too little time", so I guess I should concentrate on just one, but meh.

I finally learned to play "Miserlou". [add mosh smiley]

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I concentrated on one good woman for nearly 6 years, now that she's gone, it's hard getting outta the slump. gotta hit the clubs again, yerg. high school again.

16. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@trellheim-i'll be looking forward to playing it.it will be a while,tho.there are a few games ahead of it,waiting to be played

@enagonios-i concentrated on what i thougfht was a good woman for 20 years until she turned herself into a gutter slut,and tried to screw her way across the internet.but i have a much better one now.it's amazing how much difference there is between the good women i have now,and the cheap ( cheap????hah!!!! ) imitation i had before.so don't give up.better days are coming

we killed a diamond back rattlesnake in the yard this time.i don't know why were are getting so overrun with snakes lately.we put in an above ground pool a while ago.could that be drawing snakes?we'll get rid of it if it is

17. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

@montresor, hope you feel better soon

see Sorcerous Sundries - the mini-fop is on the way but it sounds like a long labor is in progress.

And here it is H3 again. No surprise.

Back to work - I am way behind on paperwork.

18. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Went camping last weekend. It was great. The high Sierra is a wonderful place. :bigeyes: A whole weekend of hiking and relaxing in the mountains is about as good as it gets. It was cold at night but that was no problem with a good campfire. The only bummer was coming back into the pit of hell (Los Angeles metro area) when it was over.

19. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

"Everyone wants to live at the expense of the State. They forget that the State lives at the expense of everyone." - Frédéric Bastiat

20. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

ffs Not an hour after that last post, lightning strikes and blows out my computer. Surge protector unaffected but ineffective. :mad: Probably won't be around for a week as a result. Goddammit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.