1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #96

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

It's a moor, Rags, not a swamp. Moors are wetter, so don't forget your rubber boots. :D

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Moors...wet, cold, barron, empty of life...seting of the worst book ever writen (Wuthering Heights :nolike: )

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

its finally friday! i hope its a productive weekend

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I'm beginning to hate firewood. Today I was tasked to put 10 piles of wood on a trailer where there was only room for 9 piles. Next time I get that job, it will appear to be an extra 2 hours to sort the wood...

5. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

one of my machines is broken.it fried a circuit board.now they have to have a new one custom made,because cima corp has been out of business for at least 10 years,and no one has parts for my ancient hobbers.it will be down for about 3 weeks.now i only have one machint to run.boring

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Why God, oh why did I had to have tennis class at 8 o' clock? UUrgrghrhrhhr, must wake up so early. Fortunately the class ends in mid-october, since after that it's too damn cold and snowy to do stuff outside. Yay for cold countries!

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I cut my thigh open with my thumbnail yesterday. :nuts:

8. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I need a break...

9. Ofelix

Media:
    It is perfectly normal to hear this in a tennis court; " Hey mate, I've lost mines can you give me one of your balls? " however it seems so wrong at the same time.

10. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Time for a manicure, Kuemper!

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Ofelix - It sounds like you have to have a lot of balls to play that game. :D

12. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

First week of my new job, and I feel like I've had a holiday. :D Hardly surprising, as teaching maths has to be more stimulating than being a till jockey. I'm still getting used to being called "sir"!

13. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Work week's almost over. Can't wait for the weekend.

I've started looking for work up in Oregon/Washington. Hope I find something good. The sooner the better, too. I've had it with Southern California.

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah sir Madipie seems odd :p

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It's... stimulating, isn't it? :p :D

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Consecutive 6 am mornings coming up...

This can't be easy...

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm pretty sure that no-one will ever call me sir unless my body parts change drastically.

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

i haven't been to a birthday party with that few girls since.. i dont know when, heh :|

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

End-of-semester project is slowly taking shape. I've also started a couple of side projects as potential candidates for my final project, still not sure of what I'll pick.

Work still sucks so bad. Man, I'm so freaking sick of computers. Even worst, I've bumped into a few customers from the shop, and each one of them pestered me outside my shifts with questions and advice-seeking. I had to stay polite and help them anyway (because I carry the precious image of the place I work for), but deep down inside I often felt like choking the living s*** out of them just so I would no longer hear about freaking puters.

Well, looks like it's time to recycle myself.

20. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

oh I'm Krankenstein :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.