1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #96

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Had company most of the night. Was loading hay wagons, got home and the first wave of company was there for supper already, so the desired shower would have to wait until after supper. Then my Aunt and Uncle arrived with my cousin currently living in Arizona and his wife (who I had previously met once). I did get my shower eventually...

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Showers are definately a good thing. I have 'em myself quite often.

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Well, it's now officially September, so I won the bet with my bro, and lasted until September without shaving.

It wasn't that bad, but the f****** MUSTACHE was driving me INSANE. Goes without saying it was the very FIRST thing I shaved off.

While we're on the topic of mustaches, let me ask but one question. Empath, my friend, HOW in the nine hells do you manage to have a mustache AND not being driven insane by it?

Also, pain in my neck has started to decrease. I'm supposed to go see my Doc again next week to see if I'm getting another prescription of Vicodin - this time the weaker version - or if the injury has healed well enough to completly cut me off painkillers.

Also finished painting my truck. Fortunately, I had enough Ice Pearl crystals to concoct the exact same paint I used. It looks as good as new, and the insurance is supposed to send me a check somewhere next week.

School still sucks as bad.

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I hate electronic invoicing systems. :nolike: Especially those that don't work. :flaming:

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You're a puss. I haven't shaved for the entire month of August...and the next time I *do* shave, I'm not going to trim my beard. Probably going to grow it out almost as long as it was this past spring. :bigeyes:

My wife is going to hate me. :evil: :rolling:

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

got REALLY messed last night, started talking about "german spies" and stuff like that :confused:

weird, haven't been reading any ww2-era spy stuff recently...

7. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I had a weird dream... and it involved DotW.

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    @Enag, atleast you didn't write a drunken rant this time :p

Three days of vacation left, I'm depressed, out of energy drinks and TotSC ain't working.

9. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Cooler weather leaves today and back to H3. We did get a small amount of rain, but the trees are all turning brown and dropping leaves anyway. Usually we get rather nice fall colors here in mid to late October (not as nice as New England, of course) but that won't happen this year - all the leaves will be brown and on the ground.

So once I'm out of the office this afternoon it's back home to air conditioned indoor activities - again. I haven't had any real exercise in a month, too much of a wuss to go out in this weather. Bad revmaf. No biscuit.

10. Saber

No one uses the MBP anymore :( :sosad:

Now I have nothing to count!

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I didn't asked for your opinion.

:mommy: :mommy: :mommy: :mommy:

12. Saber

Err, not that kind of weird dream. It involved you inviting me to your apartment with your psycho housemate who thinks you guys were dating, and her being psychotic, and then you turning on some music and morphing into my best friend. The odd thing was that you didn't look like you do in real life, and I kept calling you DotW (not even the full name, just the letters). There was something beforehand, but I don't remember the dream until we got to your apartment. I think it was next to a beach...

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I can tell you that: he keeps it trimmed so it isn't hanging over his mouth like Jamie Hyneman. A pair of scissors can do wonders.

I haven't heard any micey noises for 2 days.

14. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Seriously, what is up with that guy's moustache? Did he lose a bet or something?

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I need to trim my moustache. Maybe the Goatee too, but definitely the Mustache needs a trim. They don't call it a soup strainer for nothing...

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I don't know, I find this moustache to be pretty scary actually.

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I wonder how you would feel if your wife stopped shaving her legs and armpits? That might be just revenge for you :evil: :p

My husband sometimes has a beard and moustache which he keeps very trimmed and styled. It does always eventually drive him nuts and he has to shave it all off. He also really hates the idea of stuff getting caught in it from general living - eg. blowing nose, eating, sneazing... He has often made comments about what kind of things could be floating around in Jamie's moustache. Now I always think about that when I look at people with moustaches.

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    She doesn't shave on the days that we work, so by Saturday night, she's pretty fuzzy. :eek: It doesn't bug me though... It helps keep me off of her while we're at work. :thumb:

Speaking of work...I'm woking overtime tonight, and I might work on Monday night too. Hello double time! :money: :rolling:

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Lemmy Kilmister Has a cool moustache :)

That Jamie person you linked looks just like Him

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

@Trellheim

Probably because I was out of town and had no internet access ;) Had I gone home that night you may've been treated to another rant :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.