1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #96

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...as long as you don't get pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, I think you'll live. :p

I wonder if any of the Zew Zealanders here have ever been to Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahul. :hmm: I'd like a picture of it. :p :rolling:

2. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Bah weep graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

3. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I started my new job today...sure I have to get up at 5.10 AM for half of the time, but it actually seems to be quite nice...pays well too.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I just ordered the season 1 DVD of CAD's animated serie, woo-hoo!

5. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I wish it rained today...

6. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Darn, it rained today...

7. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Been raining all summer except today. Finally a bit of sunshine!

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    It rained today and it'll rain tomorrow. I can smell it.

Tomorrow will also be one of the worst days of my life, the first day of school from a year without my old friends. [Many curse words + school bureaucracy]

9. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Why go to Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahul? It looks pretty bland and it is far far away. And it probably rains there, too.

10. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Perfect for Colthrun then if it rains :D

Went to see Bourne Ultimatum today, it was pretty cool, I enjoyed the action and its nice to have them start to round up the story and shed some more light on his past...but like I said it only starts, still another films worth to explain I would say :p

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hubby and I were down at a pond feeding the birds and a couple of brainless twits kept scaring the pigeons, making them fly over our heads. Not the kind of rain I like. :grr:

12. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    ...Ick.

Anyway, I can now no longer use the home computer during the week because of sliping grades... and the way my pearents found out. All my posts these days will be from school.

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

We have about 600 bales of second Cutting to put in two barns then several acres to bale up, and now they've moved up the forecast of rain to tomorrow night...

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

[​IMG] Gods, that was embarrassing. One of the guys at the Chinese drive-thru thought he recognized me, and apparently it kinda threw me because I drove away after getting my change. I was a mile down the road before I realized I didn't wait for my food and turned around to go back. :doh:

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Magister

That sucks :eek:

Back when I was in the 6th grade (the advent of the internet) and in the same situation, my parents used to hide the wire that connected the monitor to the tower when they'd go out :D

In other news, I still have the flu and it is HORRIBLE. I've been kept up by the flu for almost 2 days, I'm so sleepy but can't seem to fall asleep :cry:

For anybody that knows about drugs/sedatives or works in a medical setting: I've been taking something called "sleep aid" but it doesn't do anything except make me so sleepy that it feels like I'm high :mad:

What's the strongest over-the-counter sedative there is now? I need something to put me to sleep and I don't have a prescription for Valium or Stillnox or anything like that.

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Try tuning into the shopping channel Enagonios, thats enough to put me to sleep.

And you might want to make sure that the other stuff you have been taking has completely gotten out of your system before you try taking something new. Especially since it doesn't seem to be working properly for you and you are asking advice here rather than to a doctor.

17. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

my long weekend is almost over.i didn't win the lottery,so i have to go back to work tomorrow.and see what new disasters await me there.if that damn kid and his boyfriend haven't screwed up something,the junk machines have.and i'm all by myself to fix it all.but i usually get it all fixed and running in about 2 hours......usually

18. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

It's well-nigh 4am, and I can't sleep.

I don't want to do anything tho - like read, or watch youtube junk, or play a game, etc. :bad:

In this sense insomnia is a biological impossibility in that it simultaneously sucks and blows! :(

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    How am I supposed to play tennis with this cold? Meeeh

20. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Well, I went back to bed and tried to 'will myself to sleep' - it worked, but I have no idea how long I lay there before nodding off.

Woke up of my own accord at about 8:30am - not feeling tired or worn out, but not "yeah, I'm great and full of energy and I don't even have 'morning mouth'!" so...

meh. :bad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.