1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #97

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Late start because Mom was late getting home and had several imperative phonecalls to make, mostly stemming from the one I knew about, so I delayed my start. It could be a late night for me...

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It's because you know that the great dragon-god is making an announcement to all of his disciples. :p
    *ducks from Tal's flaming dragon breath*

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Found out on Friday night that my son and his pregnant mother were in a car crash, some frickin P-Plater plowed into her car and apparently caused do much damage it's a write-off, and all I've heard so far is that my son only suffered a few cuts/scratches/bruises and a bit of whiplash and his mother ended up in hospital getting scans to make sure her baby was ok. Frickin inconsiderate of the family not to ring and let me know what's happening with them. I mean, he's MY son too and as for his mother, I may not be in love with her anymore but I do give a damn about her... :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

4. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Gotta finish damn research paper... why do I keep doing this to myself? Procrastination will be the death of me.

5. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I officially survived the Cisco 1 class. Now to survive the other three...

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    That's horrible Aldazar! I hope everything will be ok.

It's freakin' cold right now 6C (42 F for you barbarians :p ) Autumn is really upon us.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    /me pokes Ofelix with a stick

It's 46 F right now...and that's fairly warm considering we've already had snow. :bad:

We finished watching the entire first season of Scrubs tonight. On to season 2! :D :rolling:

8. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    First day as an libratorr's little sidekick. I'm putting them books in alphabetical order like nobody and they'd better not be messing about or the libratorr will shush to everyone...

Man I think I do love to work in a library, yes I do :banana:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    So, the landlord or landowner or whatever the term is in english has finally decided to make some renovation in our appartment. Tomorow they'll will remake the bathroom completely yeah! But it also means I can't take a shower for three days, which is kinda gross well not really it's just gross.

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Pneumonia...yuck. :sick:

11. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Get well soon. Fortunately I've never had pneumonia. Hope I never get it.

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    The vending machines in the Max Planck Institute for Quantum Optics in Garching have two sorts of beer :yum: Augustiner Helles and Franzsikaner Hefeweizen :yum: giving credence to the say: Ein Ingenieur der nicht säuft, ist ein Motor der nicht läuft.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I hope you opened that over a sink... or a waste basket.

14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    No, thanks to my considerable expertise, I was able to open and drink it without loss, and I had a disturbing impression that it might be quantum beer, you know, both full and empty at the same time, but that might well have been just me at that point.

Gem of that visit, it was open day, was a quantum physicist asking me whether I was a normal person or a physicist, adding (rightly) that quantum physics are quite confusing.

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I got my first warning on a forum the other day. Talked about a game bug instead of just reporting it ^^;

Guess they don't take kindly to that.

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31

*coughs on Dinsdale*

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

going to the spanish embassy today to ask some visa questions

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Good luck Enagonios, I hope you don't end up with a chair sized stack of paperwork.

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Going to town tomorrow. I like getting away from home when the time is mine to do almost what I please...

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Pfft...I've had pneumonia so many times I lost count.

I usually get bronchitis once every other year, and most of the time it turns in to pneumonia. :bad: I've been lucky so far...but 2007 isn't over yet. :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.