1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #99 - in honour of Wayne Gretzky

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    We have a new coffee machine! :banana:
    I first thought the tiny expresso sized drinks wouldn't give any energy, but they seem to be stronger than a pint from the old coffee maker.

"You're no fun anymore."

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    My cigarette kinda tastes like liquorice candy, wtf?

3. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The train was actually on time this morning! Inconceivable!

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Gifted with slippers and digital camera yesterday.

Reason unknown.

:confused:

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    There are threads in them that you've looked at before, but not since they've had new posts. Until you check them, the forum markers will be lit, as there are literally threads there that have been active since you've checked last. This is simply a consequence of views being kept meticulously now; just because you don't look at a thread doesn't mark it as read when you close the boards, as it's worked in the past.

However, you can easily mark the entire forum read if you're not interested in those threads. On the forum thread listing page, look for the "Forum Tools" dropdown (to the left of "Search this Forum"), and select "Mark This Forum Read".

You can do it for the entire board at once by using the "Mark Forums Read" link above the Who's Online table on the front page of the boards.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Oh that's an interesting tool, thanks for the tip Tal. On on that I fare thee well people of SP for I am going to get my hair cut! After I finished my coffee and reading the paper obviously.

7. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    My alarm went off at 10am, as i had planned, but i didnt get up. Now ive wasted most of the day, this sucks.

8. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Hello all. I have nothing much to say other than I wish I was at home today. The job's not so good anymore. :nolike:

9. Dalveen

Media:
    The shop didnt have the boots my sister wanted. Does this mean i get to keep the monye she gave me? :p

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'd say that you get to keep it as a fee for "trying" to find the right boots. :thumb:

In other news, Jessica and I have already spent over $700 on Xmas presents. Now that we spent our Xmas savings money, we have to wait for a $400 to $600 incentive payout in early December before we can go spending money on other people again. :bad: :rolling:

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Dalveen, you really should get some studying done!

... says the man who just came back from an after-work pint :shake:

12. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'll finally try going to school, after 2 months of diarrhea, particularly painful cramps and inconsistent sleeping.
    I hope the teachers aren't expecting a mountain of homework. :mommy:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  13. Dalveen

Media:
    Hehe Ziad, just like i should be Studying now aswell, but no, instead im playing AoE3 and MTW2...

14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Russian cucumbers are good :bigeyes:
    Spreewald cucumbers are good, too, but not salty :yum:
    Vinegar cucumbers with chili peppers are nice as well, but different again :xx:
    French cornichons are yummy either :roll:

:eek: What to eat??! :eek:

15. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well it looks as if my computer is finally back in business. That old graphics card went out like a lover who knew I was leaving.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oh look...it's snowing outside :bad:

I'm not ready to stop wearing shorts. Stupid winter. :nono: :rolling:

17. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    And just like I should be working on the talk I'm giving in Aberdeen next week. Instead of posting random babbles on SP :shake:

Everything must go!
    The next question then becomes... where to start??!
    Answer: All at once?...

18. Dalveen

Media:
    Ooooh, your going to Aberdeen? Cool, i grew up there :p Heading for a night out afterwards? Go to Slains, and then Perl Lounge ;)

19. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Phishers suck.

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

watchin love affair on HBO. man Anette Bening was such a fox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.