1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

hmm, Ara, it might be better to wait till the morning when the busses are running. ;)

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Nah, I will get someone to drive me and my stuff to wherever I am going to live after that. By that time I will have several friends with drivers' licenses...

Only fifteen months and seven days to go!

Ara
    (Living in Hell turns people into demons)

3. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Good luck.

(Maybe I'll write a story about it...sounds like wonderfully good topic:

...and in the dead of the night she ran out. It was raining and her friend, as promised, drived his car over...)

4. Arabwel

Media:
    Actually, thi one guy who worked in th GH a while ago, who was one of the very few workers that acrtually knew what they were doing and whom I liked, he was planning to write a book using his experiences in different GHs as material...

And I sure as Hell will write a book out of the Hell that is the life in GH...

Ara
    (Wannabe-writer of the worst kind)

5. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Or mabye like this:

In the pits of the Abyss, there lived Baators who tormented the...Tanirii....

Um, to make this look un-spammy:

Uh...I've seen a snake before and I didn't run away in fear. Instead I walked to the Adults and told them I saw a snake. They got kinda scared. Silly people. :p :)

6. Arabwel

Media:
    I will get Jenova back today! My beloved computer was getting repaired, and for over a week I havenät had a computer at home... Now, Jenova is back! And I can play all the wondeful games again!

Ara
    (Way too hyper to be of any use)

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Is Jenova that laptop or what, is it a PC? Or Sephiroth's mother?

8. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Doesn't that make you 16 right now?

[ September 03, 2002, 19:26: Message edited by: Silverblade ]

9. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Oh yeah, i just remember her saying that she was 17 somewhere, that's all, didn't see that.

[ September 03, 2002, 19:32: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

10. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmmm...

I am perfectly happy with Esion and Odessy. Yet...

Someone wants me to get another one... I don't need another one and I'm happy with what I've got, but I long for another PC

What the heck is wrong with me! I'm a weird addict who listens to the...

nevermind...

I mean, three computers is way too much, two is enough for me, but it isn't at the same time, I'm confused.

Esion will always be may favourite for sure... whatever happens to her, Odessy is my travelling companian and he is cool for BG and MOD-making

Yet both are meant and used as working computers, someone wants a gamer... one that runs all my games and stuff... B&W, NWN, BG2 everything.

But I don't know why I want it, sure I can't run B&W and NWN but I can play them at BlackCats, lots of people are getting annoyed of getting gmes that end up not working, because then I feel miserable - as usual.

Oh well... perhaps one day... nah probably not... always dream :roll:

Damn this - this is on c**p post!

11. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] 2 min ago on the chat :shake: :D
    :roll: :spin: :square:

12. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I dont know what to say 'couse my brain are SOO tired :( (hard day at school) so now i'm just gonna reboot my brains ands i'll be back again in like 3min :D :D :D (translation = going to bed)

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] AARGH!

School tomorrow - 1st day of school, I don't know what teachers I have got for *anything* Don't know where my locker is going to be, I don't know what lessons we'll have, Don't know if I have everything in my bag, don't know if there is any outstanding homework, don't know if my uniform still fits, don't know if I want to go back

NervousNervousNervousNervousNervousNervous

*SSS*

Right - gotta remove jewellry, done
    packed bag, done
    filed all stuff, done
    lost all books, done
    trashed room to find they were in a pile, done.

Heh, last year was my first year at my current school - at the end of the year most of the teachers that tought me left :confused: :wail:

Mr. Hewy, Mr Mothersole, and all the others - Don't be scared, I'm not always that bad honest! :holy: :angel: :wave:

:evil:

14. deBhaal Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Hey, Im the first on the list, I feel special! :D ;)

15. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] How's this for sad, sad irony.

I go to an information session today on writing resumes and interviewing/networking with potential employers and the middle aged woman leading this session

a) has trouble finding the a: drive to put her disk in
    b) doesn't know how to exit out of her powerpoint slideshow
    c) has trouble logging off the computer

And all the while I keep hearing about how bleak the job market is right now, but don't worry if you perservere you will find *something*.

Ack. Can I let out my rage now before I even begin this dreaded "job hunt"! :mad:

[ September 04, 2002, 03:17: Message edited by: Big B ]

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, one friend of mine died Thursday, another friends brother was killed when the car he was working on fell on him. He was decapitated, or nearly so, when it happened. Gee, wonder why I'm feeling a bit off.

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Jenova is my PC, and her hard drives are named Cloud and Sephiroth :p And the floppy drive is Zack, naturally...

Yes, I am still 16 but I prefer to think I am nearly 17... being born at the end of the year is a bitch, I can tell you that...

I did get Jenova back after hours of arguing with the dumbest jackass I have ever known, I mean, this guy screamed at my face and the like. I am so going to enjoy it when he'll either get an aneyrysm or just lose it and assault someone... if it's me, he can kiss all his money goodbye...

I did get Jenova... but the fools have lost the power cords!

Ara
    (*insert random spam/complaint/joke/idiocy*)

[ September 04, 2002, 11:45: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

18. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

MAAAAN! I HATE spam!

It tastes like plastic and rubber and cow fat!

But I like Peanut Butter :thumb: and Banana sandwiches!!

:help: Save me from myself!

Send your replies to; 0800-91-91-SADDOE!

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Hmmm.... I remember when i was a kid there was this chocolate-peanutbutter... I haven't seen it in ages... Too bad.

[Edit: Heh... Interesting, the school admins are pretty angry once again... Apparently there is some illegal software mixed in the school system, or someone hasn't been paid for a program they have done and is used in the system or something... they are quite amusing]

[Edit2: Wee! They're nearly wrestling in the lab... ]

[Edit: Hmmm... apparently admining is addicting... I just found out that one of the admins has actually graduated two years before... Weird...]

Ara
    (Look at the pretty colors! Wee!)

[ September 04, 2002, 13:01: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

20. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

There's this real moron in my dorm here at Oneonta. I live on an all quite floor - which means no pounding bass, no blaring stereos, and the like. The first day after we signed our contracts (agreeing to be courteous and quiet 24 hours a day) we was blaring Eminem at over 30 decibles. The second week of classes isn't even half over and already he's been written up twice! Once more and he's out of the building.

He also draws his stupid frat wanna-be signature all over everyone's white boards (we hang them on our doors so people can leave us messages) and he is an extremely vulgar disgusting person. I really want to give in to my more animalistic desires and...kick him in the face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.