1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Music Post (or Random Metal Babbling) #3

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Saber, May 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

Grindcore sucks great. Comeon DotW admit it, Grindcore really ain't nothing but hysterical noises born to annoy more than anything else... I attende a concert with a band named Berzerker. They were!

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I don't admit anything.

Speak for yourself. Terrorizer is grindcore and it's ****ing good.

BTW, The Berzeker is death metal, not grindcore.

3. Shaitan

Well The first album they made has nothing to do with death, thou I don't know about their second and third. Reminds me of Grindcore with industrial added

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    So now I have continued broadening my tastes with a good dose of WASP and Iron Maiden. Next stop, Helloween and Edguy.

THus gffar, like W.A.S.P. muchly. Iron Maiden is nice enough but does not have a spcial impact on me. Helloween, I have no experience with, but I know all of one Edguy song,..... and I love it to bits. Mysteria = :love:

5. Disciple of The Watch

You're talking about the first album? Yes, it's industrial-tingled. The second and third albums have toned down on industrial and cranked up the DM, however.

Ara, what about Tristania?

6. Shaitan

Uh Tristania. I actually liked them a lot, but I haven't heard them for years. Maybe tomorrow...

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Never heard of 'em. Shall be giving them a try, though. thanks for the tip. :)

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

The album Mutter is their best, but I like the songs 'Nebel' and 'Spieluhr' the best.

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I listened to my 2 Blue Man Group CDs for the first time in a while today...interesting music, and great percussion solos! I wish they could/would make a 3rd CD. :thumb: :rolling:

10. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I am now listening to Manowar, and they simply wonderful!

@ Ara - I have some photos on the Sorcerers MSN group.

[ August 02, 2006, 09:49: Message edited by: Cúchulainn ]

11. Arabwel

Media:
    I can't find 'em :( Are they under your old screenname and what was that one again? :p

I am going to give a try for some older GAmma ray - had a fellow Dirk-fancier roecommend Powerplant. I am not getting my hopes up per se, but I am still looking forward to it.

12. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

I used to be called 'Cesard'

'Heavy Metal Universe' is on Powerplant and thats a fun song, though I am not sure about the rest of the album.

13. Arabwel

Media:
    So ok, you're cute. Is this the part where you will attempt to pesuade me to listen to your band? :p

14. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31

Your not so bad yourself ;)

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Awww, thankies :p

I'm currently giving Helloween a go and liking muchly. Definitely the good stuff - and has pretty good-looking guys as well. :evil:

16. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Heh, I don't think I've been able to take Helloween seriously since Heavy Metal Hamsters...

I've only heard three tracks off of Powerplant so I can't judge it, but it is supposed to be pretty decent. It isn't really that much older though- 'twas released a mere 6 years ago.

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Tristania gets a big thumbs-down from me - I do not like growling. I like clear vocals.

18. Disciple of The Watch

You probably just hit the wrong song - the one I heard had clean vocals. Can't remember the exact title, though.

19. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Eh, I don't like Obituary. His growl is very annoying, unlike some other growlers.

/me shrugs

20. Shaitan

I love Seemann and the extension Reise, Reise.

They are just great, I've played a lot of board games listening to their songs of glory

@arab: try here, you'll have to search for it, since I can't make deep links. They have clear voices, reminds me of Nightwish...

Anybody for Emperor? I like them. And the German band Lacrimosa i great too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.