1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen OOC - 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    NP Delamar, the Hin wouldn't worry about it.

Re: Felinoid's post for Del: Please don't anyone jump in to assume the Hin might turn on Ciana in anyway. 1) They don't think of their departed as dead. They believe that they have gone on to the Green Fields, Yondalla's home and live there pretty much as they lived in Faerun. They miss them and the younger children don't understand what happen but that is all. Hin live very much for today. Yesterday is gone, tomorrow isn't here yet. Not that they are grasshoppers but being very efficient (One of my sources say twice as efficient as humans) they have a lot of time for what amuses them.

2) Hin gods are part of the 'family' honored, revered but not 'worshiped' in the human sense of the word.

3) Ciana follows Corellon, an elven god. Nakia has commented several times she doesn't think she is human and the average Hin probably thinks she is half elf at the least if they bother to think about it at all.

4) Ciana was raised by Corellon and gods, even Hin gods do odd things. The ones who do bother to think about figure he had his reasons.

5) Don't mess with my babies or Yondalla will get you or I'll sik the black hound on ya.

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

@ Nakia

Hehe, you put Elwithral instead of Delinos for a post there. Sorry for not posting much, I haven't been home very often! :D Hehe.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Sorry, Elwithral. Maybe I had Trademeet on my mind.

4. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Well Kelvados is not Gollum, but it was too good an oppurtunaty to let down. :D

5. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It was great, Dalamar. Loved it, my precious! ;)

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I managed to find an internet cafe during my rustic beach holiday and put in a post for Atten to keep that part of things going. I probably still won't be on much until next week so keep up the good work.

Apologies to George Lucas for any resemblance between Atten and a sort of green eco-friendly Jedi. It's purely coincidental. Honest.

7. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I'm not sure what Rosie is at this point, but she's basically about.. up to your thigh tall. Long reddish hair, and large green eyes. Her skin is slightly tanned, and she has a large mouth, filled with teeth. Not pointy, mind you. She sings, so she is partly a bardish-rogue. And later on, she'll develop magic!

EDIT: Think a Cespenar-ish (from ToB) attitude.

[ February 26, 2007, 03:17: Message edited by: Elwithral Irenicus ]

8. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Kelvados is having a personal dilema, and it would be better for me if it goes unnoticed. SUre he may seem agitated, but no ominicient being telling him how to deal with his problems.

9. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@EI I hope you don't mind me adding that, but as I read your beautiful piece, that sprang to mind as a counterpoint. If you don't like it, let me know and I'll change it.

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I love it, it's great. Rosie loves everything anyway. :)

11. DarkStrider

Thank you :) And I like Rosie :)

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

She'll be singing a lot, so yes, I hope you like her. :)

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Nice work, Sepp!

14. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hey, thanks Harbourboy!

15. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Again, Kelvados is having a personal battle, so there is no need for the characters to know about it. So no more "Why are you not acting yourself?" and the such.

16. DarkStrider

A couple of things about Ciana:

1. The song she is singing, is about madness, death and darkness. Kelvados if he was around may recognise it or not and call her on it. It is possible that Rosie may do, i'll leave that up to EI if he wants to play with that, although she'd probably just recognise as sad.

2. The more obsevant amongst you will also notice that it is obvious now that Ciana is not human, but half-elf. A glamour linked to her life-force was placed on her at birth by one or both of her parents, whom she has never known. With her death and subsequent resurrection, the glamour and its protection has been removed. I'm working on why her parents wished to protect her like this and from whom. Anybody coming up with good ideas for this please PM me. Ciana will see herself as no different from before, we may though find new enemies seeking us out because they can now 'see' her.

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I hope that wasn't too bad, I'm totally not inspired tonight. :p

18. Benan Gems: 20/31

I've been busy. I also don't have a creative bone in my body right now. So I'm listening to loads of music trying to find my chi again.

19. DarkStrider

@EI that was cool, gave me another thread to sew my tapestry with.

20. Harbourboy

"Your heart will go on"

Rosie is Celine Dion! Brilliant! What a master stroke, left field plot development. :lol:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.