1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen OOC - 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia and Perim have vanished. Please do not do anything with them or to them.

2. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Jex is going to die. And be dead. I'm bringing Johen Stonesmasher. Jex's best friend a dwarf. So once I killed Jex preferably in this fight against the Planetar hurry and get to the Dwarves to help Nakias people if that is still the plan.

3. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

We'll be sorry to see him go. Should we give him a burial?

4. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Yeah sad to see ya go out mate, but who's going to tell Del!!

And when will Nakia be back?? I have some plans involving the shadowy scamp

5. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Kelvados is still pretty well, knocked out. So he won't be around much, he has a pretty nasty concussion. Supposedly if you have a concussion, and fall asleep you can die. But he won't so no worries.

6. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Awww, so Daie doesn't get to use his Ressurection spell? No fair.

7. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Aw, poor Jex. Rosie was gonna develop to call him "big brotha" or something, to soften him up. :)

8. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    This is very sad. But sometimes we need to change things. I haven't posted simply because I am having a very hard time fitting Nakia into the action and with the other characters. I really don't want to develop her into some super ToB type character. Nakia is a master thief yet she is also what I think of as the common Hin. The common person who can rise to herioc feats yet is very much rooted in ordinary life. Don't know if that will make sense to anyone.

edit: word left out

[ March 15, 2007, 01:08: Message edited by: Nakia ]

9. DarkStrider

I'm wondering whether we are coming to the end of a chapter here, and that we should really be starting to move towards a new one. Jex sadly has died, Sepp needs to disappear into the realms of Mist to be heard of but never seen again. Nakia maybe needs to sit at hearth and home teaching the young 'uns how to do things and raising her own with Perim.

The brothers could settle down and begin to enjoy the peace they've found in themselves, Daie and Maron could finally have the relationship they want but she is afraid of. Kongol and Elendie may continue adventuring awhile or may settle near the Hin burrows helping rebuild the peace. Del will mourn Jex, and her story will be unheard for a while. Ciana may conquer her problems or not but if she survives she would probably go back whence she came to teach Bards and Sorcerers alike.

Perhaps it's time for a new adventure to grip the readers and new adventurers to be proclaimed the Heroes of Rashemen.

10. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Perish the thought! What would I do without Sepp?

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Yea, and I like Rosie. :)

12. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

But I like Kelvados, and the Brothers are not going to go together. What was said earlier is that Kelvados, becomes a ranger near Silverymoon.

But I think it's a good idea, because no way is it possible for these people to go on like this for so long. I think maybe it could be relatives that grew up on stories aout us, and then meet up because Grumuush is back, or something else.

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Or just end in a cliffhanger? :)

14. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Meh those I hate, I need to know how it ends! And I like this RP, I say we just change characters.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

But aren't the characters a large part of the RP? Without these current characters, the whole thing would not be the same.

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sorry I haven't posted much in this lately. I ran out of inspiration for anything useful to say about Atten, who was out creating a farm under that volcano.

17. Scot

I hadn't even thought of stopping this RP, or Sepp's role in it. Benan seemed to want to get us to the dwarves to pick up his new character. I think there could be stuff for us to do in the Underdark, so too bad that Jex wouldn't be along for that. However, this does seem to be a good point for characters to bow out or fade away.

We will need at least a few people to continue on, or else it becomes more akin to creativity surge than RP.

Whose still up for it?

18. DarkStrider

I am, despite my comments they were not intended to stop the RP but provide some stimuli and exceitment again. It dragged a little after the excitement of killing and death.

So Ciana will be coming with Sepp, after all her fame is increasing with her songs about the company ... :p

19. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Oh I still want to be in this RP, I was just thinking whether there are any new quests we can do. But if your confident we can I am still going to be in, I just thought we could change characters, and end what these on's left off. But I like Kelvaods and want to keep with him.

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I'm definitely staying in. Plus, I already got tired of my character and semi-introduced a new one. I'm along for the ride. I really want to develop Rosie.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.