1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen OOC - 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*Sigh*

Is Nakia to be healed? Is Ciana to be knocked unconcious/generally beaten up for doing what she did?

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia can't die.(Imoen's Belt) I'm posting carefully here because I don't want to mess up Ciana's scene but Nakia's body can be healed but... the 'they lived happily ever after' is yet to be.

3. Daie d'Malkin

So do you want her healing or not? I don't want to mess anyone's plans. If Daie heals her, it'll be the last thing he does before he goes.

4. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yes heal her but she remains unconcious and tho breathing she does not respond to anyone. Her spirit will mind speak Sepp.

6. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Johen is created in the character thread. He does not know about Jex's death so it will fall to someone in the group to explain it.

Also although Jex is dead. A return is not out of the question. Although no ressurection. It will be more of a re-creation.

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Hohoboy, that would mess Del up something good. Heck, I was debating a fall over this situation, but I figured Kelvados (and others) will stop her long enough for it to just end up as simmering resentment once Nakia's back. But a reincarnation? That'd confuse the hell out of her. :grin:

8. Nakia

Media:
    Hokay, no one but Sepp can 'hear' Nakia so do not post any reaction until Sepp has a chance to respond to Nakia's requests.

And yes, folks, the Star Wars reference was intentional. :) Couldn't resist. No one has done a better job of the age old 'A man (woman) is his own worst enemy' and conflict of good and evil within each and every person theme. (Yoda was really just a weird looking halfling).

9. Daie d'Malkin

It's easier to charm people when others don't break your concentration. *Glares at Dalamar Maximus* :p

10. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

*blushes*

11. Benan Gems: 20/31

I think that when Johen joins in he is going to help Del deal with Jex's death.

12. Nakia

Media:
    So is the whole troop going to end up taking Nakia's body back to the Grove? If so I have some ideas for a resurrection scene. Perim of course would be there and Sepp and Ciana would be essential for my ideas.

And having Atten around would fit with what Nakia will be like after her resurrection. She may get a little squirrely. :)

13. DarkStrider

Ciana is linked to the grove when she was brought back, so everyone can go; however there is the small matter of trusting her :evil:

14. Nakia

Media:
    I would like them to arrive back at the Grove at night and the moon is full (Sheela Peryroyl's festival time).

Please, please don't anyone post that the sun is shinning or hurts their eyes or anything like that. Sheela is going to need all the help she can get. This is a fragile and perilous time for Nakia's spirit. To return from the Green Hills her spirit must pass through a dark realm filled with evil, avaricious spirits.

:D Nakia is a bit of a ham and if she is going to make a re-entry into this world she intends to do in a big way.

15. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

@ Felenoid: Does Del hate Kelvados or Ciana more? Should I watch for a knife?

Where is the Green Groves? Back where we were? Are we ever going to get anywhere? Our group is quite a disfunctual band of adventurers, just the way I like it.

16. Nakia

Media:
    The Grove is back were we fought the orcs and drows etc. near Nakia's Burrow.

The Green Hills are the halfling/Hin Heaven, home of Yondalla and the other Hin gods.

Patience, Brother. We get there it just takes us a while.

@Harbourboy, is Atten around or is busy farming? Nakia needs him.

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I haven't been around much lately, what exactly should Rosie and Delinos be doing right now?

18. DarkStrider

Being shocked that Aunnie Ci-ci has hurt Nakia, be upset at Del for beating on Kelvados, same ****, different day :lol:

19. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Pretty much, yeah. And Delinos by association. Maron's also in the doghouse for helping you, but she's not a target since she's been "taken in" by you three "bad guys". :shake:

20. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

ok, gotcha

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.