1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen OOC - 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Thank you :)

So, What did I miss, I need an update; is Kongol still around? Last time I was on, Nakia and Ciana were trying to read a special scroll that Nakia had got.

I saw that HB (Atten) is also back, what's new here?

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I am so relieved to hear from you, Mauro. :wave:

Check the Rashemen Summary thread I think it pretty much covers what has happened up until Atten returns and from there it should be easy to pickup what has/hasn't happened.

PM me if you have any questions.

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Mauro, Kongol and the Drow brothers are in the Inn somewhere, Jex is at the temple and will be back soon hopefully. Atten and Nakia are playing in the woods, (if you read the summary and then the last page of the RP you should know what's up). Del and Elendie are to the west of town at the moment. Maron and Ciana are on their way back from the temple with info and a Paladin NPC.

All things being together we should be going north against a Necromancer and an army of Undead, big Undead, Caina feels better knowing someone big on our side ;)

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    If we pick up these flat bottomed boats I think even Kongol can ride on one although he might have to have to himself. :) Maron should have no problem. Ah, the advantages of flight.

Maybe some one can come up with something more inventive? Magic carpets?

:idea: Maybe Atten could conjure up a vegetable path for us.

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm already lost. What is North? I thought the monsters were coming from the forest? Who's guarding the town then?

6. Nakia

Media:
    The priests, clerics and town guards are guarding the city. We are after the brains of the outfit at some swamp called Pyreswamp with his domicile in the middle of it and we are trying to find a way to get to him that won't get us killed and buried in the swamp.

I'm thinking the monsters are a diversion of some sort and are so dumb being undead that when they get to Atten's thorny fence they will just try to bash through but it being natural magic will keep them out at least for a while.

7. Nakia

Media:
    To get us moving I have done a little manipulation in my post. If anyone wants changes let me know and I will edit accordingly.

8. DarkStrider

Up to HB of course, but I don't see a problem with that. i was just being slow so that everybody had time to get together hopefully ;)

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I never make anyone change anything. The whole point is that things go wherever anyone takes them. If you're going to change what other people write then you might as well just a write a book yourself.

10. DarkStrider

True HB, true, well at the moment it seems to be the three of us writing, so while we and the paladin go and kill the neccy and get all the loot, the rest can stay behind, take some mind-altering drugs and behave strangely for a while. Ok with you guys?

11. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

:wave: I'm here, I was actually waiting to see what you guys have planed. I'm with Nikia in the boat, aren't I?

Not so sure what we are up against though! :o

12. DarkStrider

Hey Mauro, :wave:

Recap: we've left the town of Multpan which has mobilised its defences against a former inhabitant who wants revenge. He's a vicious Necromancer who lives in a manor in the middle of the swamp. He can raise Ogre sized undead zombies, ghasts and ghouls, we are going to take him out and loot the manor. To aid us in this we have a NPC Peleane she is a 12th Paladin of Silvanus (not sure if she has any extra powers because of that) we are all in the boat. Atten, Nakia, Del, Cirrus, Ciana, Maron, Kongol, Delvanos and Jex if he's back from the temple and of course the Paladin, who's probably steering the boat with her sense of 'detect evil' guiding us.

13. Nakia

Media:
    Nice recap, DarkStrider, but twice? :eek: :)

Now come on somebody, this isn't CS and we are in a swamp, aligatory things, weird trees with roots that stick out of the water like elbows or knees, muchly moss hanging down, smelly water.

Kongol is doing the major poling, Peleane is at the front guiding us, Nakia is moving gingerly around the boat checking for trouble since she wouldn't be much help with poling. Maron, now what is Maron doing? Flying scout as best she can or riding along with us?

14. DarkStrider

That's interesting how'd that happen :confused:

15. DarkStrider

Wherever somebody puts it HB, as soon as someone uses Peleane to guide us into it.

At the moment there's mainly you, Nakia and me posting, with a little input from Mauro when he's here. Fel understandably has not much to add at the moment, so Del is just hanging on waiting for soemthing to happen. Cirrus is around so Elendie is also not doing much, EI is busy with stuff in RL so the the brothers are waiting around as well. Jex may be with us back from the temple and Benan may be back from RL soon, and Scot we're all waiting for. And Daie's been on holiday and is getting ready for first year Uni, so Maron is with us in spirit.

So any help would be appreciated in moving things along, as mine and Nakia's creativity seems to have flown the coop at the mo.

16. Nakia

Media:
    My Internet Connection flew far far away to Nevermore Land. At best it is sporadict and probably won't be fixed before next week.

17. Nakia

Media:
    See, DS, I did it too but I blame my @#$$! Internet non-connection.

[ August 31, 2006, 15:03: Message edited by: Nakia ]

18. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Wow Nakia.

Um, I'm working on an update for the recap thingy, then I'll post.

Not sure how Maron can fly, what with overhanging trees etc, so she'll probs land in the boat.

19. Nakia

Media:
    The following is an unpaid advertisement.

Adventurers wanted!

for loosely based BG RP

If you would be interested in joining us post a brief description in this thread.

@DarkStrider: If someone posts a character could you okay it? I never know from second to second if I'm going to have Internet connection.
    Besides you know our future plans and I guess we are co-DMs in a manner of speaking. :)

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Hmm, what do you need, character-wise?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.