1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen OOC - 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I have posted a new character in the character sheet. At some point in the near future he will enter the scene.

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Up to you how to handle this, Benan. If you're not comfortable with it, or you think your character wouldn't be, Del can handle the rejection. I'm just looking to get this resolved so she can stop mooning. ;)

3. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Can someone give me a recap please, and tell me how Ciana is?

As regards the Drow, Ciana sees them as victims of Torturus thus causing a common bond, she believes they could be closer friends but is unsure how to approach them. Not knowing how they will react to the fact that their only bond so far is a callous torturer of mind and body...

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Recap: We just cleaned up a nasty necromancer's lair. Atten & Sepp planted a special sentient seed to close off some sort of death portal and it should turn the swamp area into a paradise but if it is smart it will keep the swamp around it with lots of will-0-the-wisps to lead people astray and other protective creatures.

Maron and Ciana are wandering around in the swamp. Elendia is having a vision somewhere.

Del has made a pass at Jex.

Nakia is trying to figure out how she can kill Sepp without making him dead. She is inclined to think that he may be a powerful druid but is lacking in the common sense department. Her driving force now is to get home with Sepp in tow, alive but obviously not in one piece.

The Drow Brothers are smothering laughter, Kongol is confused and probably thinks we are all crazy.

The Rashemen RP has been in existence for 1 1/2 years and we are still in Rashemen.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Nice recap Nakia but some confusion still, is the scroll story still alive? We have moved over a bit of Rashemen, but we could probably re-locate quicker if we're all together with a portal spell or suchlike.

So Ciana's wandering around huh? In a daze after kissing Atten?

6. Nakia

Media:
    Thanks, DS. The scroll and Nakia's quest are a priority with me. I think the quest should be called "The Halfling Secret" or the "Prophecy of (???). Right now I'm trying to get the info I lost back. Have some of it but not all.

However, Elandia has a vision coming up and Mauro had something he wanted to do. Plus I want to have one scene preferbably in a rocky, hilly area with maybe a cave (but not a dungeon crawl). Nakia's BF will enter the scene at that time. :love:

And does Jex want to explain what happened to him at the temple?

Anyone else have ideas, something they would like to do?

A portal spell sounds good to me. I'd like to get out of Rashemen and make a little progress towards Waterdeep.

7. Cirrus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

My vision isn't that big of a deal. It's just my character's way of growing to trust others again.

8. Nakia

Media:
    Just trying to clear up loose ends, Cirrus. :) Then we can get the group back together. Start moving out.

Some interesting things happening right now. And Ciana....Atten? Is this thread turning into a thread for the love-lorn? Is this a fantasy RP or a soap opera?

Will the Tree speak to Kelvados? Will Nakia stop being over-protective of Sepp or not? Will the Paladin get back to her Temple?

9. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

The suspense, I was just putting an idea with the tree talking thing, it could work if it does or if it doesn't.

10. Nakia

Media:
    [​IMG] :idea: Maybe we should trot back to that Temple and by some odd chance they have a Portal they can use to send us to another Temple near the Great Desert.

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Find out in the next exciting episode of Rasheman!

12. Nakia

Media:
    This is a cooperative RP so we don't have an official DM. However...if it is alright with the rest of you I would like to do the following:

1)Tie up any loose ends, romances, visions etc.

2)Go quickly back to the Temple, drop off the paladin and portal to the edge of the Great Desert.

3)Mauro could have his quest then. Afterwards we start walking again.

4) Sepp gets ambushed. Sepp and I have been corresponding regarding something that would connect to this. We will need Ciana's help here.

5) At this point we will miraculously get portaled to near Nakia's Burrow and not far from Waterdeep.

6)Maron could return the Pipes.

7)We end up at the Burrow.

The above is a wee bit more simplistic than I intend it to be but do not wish to divulge too many details. Can't ruin our soap opera. :)

13. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

We're the Corranation Street of the fantasy Realm. I am going to talk to Eli, and we're going to put together a new plot for the Drow Brothers. Probably something dark and sinsiter. :D

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I wonder if Rotku appreciates what he started here! I bet he didn't expect it to still carry on this long.

Atten has no particular pressing matters to address. He's still going to be idealistic and cynical, and still keen to discover more druidy powers, or to get more control over the ones he does have.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I'm thinking, just to create drama and tension, we should, we being the Drow brothers, have a plot that involves assassinating someone important that the rest of the group does not agree with. Like, some noble in a city, or something like that. I don't know the reason yet, any suggestions would be helpful. :D

Also, the naturey-druidic people could agree with us in that the balance needs to be maintained, or something like that.

16. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

As for the drow plot, buried in Sepp's memories and what he has told you are some leads to follow, but no one has picked up on the hints yet, maybe my posts are just too dang long. But to be explicit:

Sepp has told you all that he was kidnapped by two drow named Bregan and Darth, and taken deep underground to a place called Donigarten.

In fact he was kidnapped by two agents of Bregan D'aerth, the group of rogue drow males operating out of Menzoberranzan, and was dropped into Lake Donigarten, next to Menzoberranzan, into a secret lair of aboleth, who of course are trying to figure out a way to completely flood the surface world to expand their territory.

In the future, we might want to go back there. I think an expedition to the underdark and Menzoberranzan could be extremely interesting, especially with Delinos, Kelvados, and Jex along.

But of course, first we've got to get to Nakia's village. Might be another year or two before all these ideas get played out!

17. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

OR our sister is still alive and in trouble, and getting soft with the land dwellers, we do something very un-Drow like and go in search for the only other surviving member of their family, DeVir.

18. Nakia

Media:
    Keep all these thoughts in mind. Let this RP go down in SP history as the longest running continuous RP thread. :cool:

Perhaps the noble is doing something that the druid types find upsets the environment, strip mining or wholesale clearing of trees; that sort of thing. In which case Nakia would probably go along with it, especially if she gets to do some looting.

19. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

I was thinking the other plane observer could be our sister or a mesenger, to give the Brothers a quest. But if I can't think of something, just go on without noticing it. :)

20. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

It's great to see it still going :)

Still keeping half an eye on it, seeing if there's a chance to rejoin. Will wait 'til a scene particularly catches my attention and shouts at me to make a character and pop back in (assuming the invitations are still there, that is - don't want to just barge in). But don't hold your breath.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.