1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen OOC - 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Eli and I have put a bit of drama in to make it a bit more interesting, we were finding it slowing down, nothing boosts up a RP like the threat of betrayl or fighting, :) We're not sure how it'll end up, so we're waiting for the other's reaction.

2. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Wow, I didn't see that coming. It just kinda rolled out of me. I don't know what'll happen, I will keep posting if I am going to look for Viconia.

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

*waits to introduce a new character*

4. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

the battle between Kelv and Del, is planned out by me and Eli. We're asking characters to try to intervene but the fight must go on. I won't give the ending, but it's a twister. We'll complete the fight on the 13th, in the late afternoon, Canadian Atlantic time. So tune in!

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Sorry guys, whatever you have in mind play out as you wish but Nakia is now under a geas the goddess Yondalla has laid upon her. She is headed to Waterdeep come what may.

Maron do you wish to introduce your new character now? Prehaps meet us at the temple? We are going to be doing some 'flying' of our own so anyone wishing to go along get to the Temple. I would like to know who is there but my next post is going to have us traveling quite a distance very quickly. At the moment I have Sepp, Kongol and Ciana.

Mauro are you ready?

6. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Del and Kel, if no one else intervenes, I suggest taking Sepp's mental message as the necessary intervention to get the brothers' heads out of their holes, and back on track.

It did spice things up, and I know you two like to post fast and furious, which I myself also do when things are hot, but we've discovered, with our international character list in Rashemen, that if the thread sprouts several pages in a day, it is hard for people like Harbourboy to keep up with it, and their participation makes it so much more enjoyable.

I will try to get caught up in Trademeet and start posting there. That could be the quick moving one to keep our Joneses for RPing sated.

Just a friendly suggestion. ;)

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    In FAI I was asked about XP for the fight with necromancer. Now I am not good about giving out XP but I do think everyone should have gotten some from our battle with the undead.

As far as I am concerned it is up to each one of you to decide what you wish to do with this nubilous XP; level up, get a new ability/skill/spell.

At the moment I don't think there is much I can do with Nakia that would not either make her too uber or change her too much. Most of her growth right now is mental and emotional.

Good post, Scot. There are times I have to remind myself to go slow and let others catch up.

Right now is a good example. We are still missing Maron, Atten and Elendia. Del I figure is trotting along beside Jex. :)

PS: Sepp should pick up some clothes while we are shopping. :D He looks a bit weird running around in a make-shift kilt or is it an exotic toga?

8. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

@ EI & Dalamar:

Whatever way you guys want to deal with the fight is okay with me, but I suggest or rather I hope that somehow you two solve the matter and could meet us ASAP or at list before we get to leave the temple.

@ Nakia:

I got all I need it last night in FAI, all I want is to make sure that everyone that wants to come is ready at the temple and then kick this on

9. Nakia

Media:
    There is also no reason way some one can't follow us. The Temple folks will know where they sent us and can send laggers on. I do get the feeling that things may move very quickly into trouble once we hit the Anauroch Desert. :evil:

10. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Kay, I finished it. I was having some problems in RL, so I decided to channel my anger from RL into RP writing :D .

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Take some healing to the face! Ha!

12. Nakia

Media:
    Nakia passes torch to Maurolava and advises anyone still not with the group but wishing to continue with the RP to figure out how to connect up with them soon.

13. Maurolava

Ok a few things to note:

1. Sepp, the monster kicked the sand undernith you, it has not a dirrect hit, but as how you will land is up to you.

2. I'll like to show what we are up against, so here is a picture of the creatures:

Grey Gluton

There is three of them by the way. :evil:

3. Also this is a map of where we are in reference to the rest of the dessert:

Anauroch "The Great Dessert"

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

:( I wish we were there to fight them!! :D

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Just assume that Atten followed you through the portal into the yummy dessert. You don't need lots of commentary about what he is doing along the way. He spends a lot of his time daydreaming and getting distracted by new sights and changes in the natural forces. He is there and lending a hand in a mundane sort of way. I'll post things about him when I think of something interesting that doesn't slow down the plot too much.

16. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yeehaw! We're graduating to the big leagues now! Not just returning artifacts and fighting major demons!

No we're taking on the very gods themselves! :eek:

Look out Drizzt Do'Urden and all you Bhaalspawn! :mad:

It's Sepp! The little halfling dude and his hodgepodge group of friends and followers! :rolleyes:

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What gods?

18. Scot

Orc god Grumuush, halfling god Yondalla, Nakia might know of others.

19. Nakia

Media:
    The following gods are important to this thread:

Gruumish - Orc
    Corellon Larethian - Elven
    Yondalla - Halfling
    Sheela Peryroyl - Halfling

correction: The above gods are important in the "Halfling Prophecy" quest. Please also note that the names of the halfling gods may vary.

Apologies to all other gods.

[ January 17, 2007, 06:49: Message edited by: Nakia ]

20. Maurolava

-Sheela Peryoyl- Green Sister, the Wise, the Watchful Mother

-Yolanda- The Protector and Provider, the Nurturing Matriarch, the Blessed One

-Gruumsh- He Who Never Sleeps, the One-Eyed God, He Who Watches

-Corellon Larethian- Creator of the Elves, the Protector, First of the Seldarine,
    Protector and Preserver of Life, Ruler of All Elves, Coronal of Arvandor

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.