1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen OOC - 2

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DarkStrider, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

2. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

So is Illmater.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Sorry guys and gods. I edited my prior post. :doh:

I don't quite understand Jex's comment about killing a shaman for
    . Does Jex get or lose a abilitie? But Ciana took care of the Shamans rather tastefully.

Without the Shamans the rest of the orcs should be a cake-walk.

PS:
    Urogalan is the god of earth and death.
    The Green Hills is Yondalla's home and the home of many halflings who have passed on.

[ January 17, 2007, 13:46: Message edited by: Nakia ]

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :bang: :doh: I got so wound up in needing to kill halflings that I forgot all about the BoyFriend!

Oh well, maybe I can bring him in somewhere else.

/me reminds self that this is Role Playing not Real Life.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

From studying the scroll of prophecy Ciana has come to some conclusions

1. The stony guardian referred to is Sepp
    2. His company is whole i.e the brothers and Elendia have caught up to us.
    3. Their will be 1 or 2 new members in the company, Nakia's boyfriend and anybody Kongol adds in
    4. There is a phrase in the scroll about how the company "ported" to the Sacred Grove to turn the tide in heat of battle. Ciana has realised this means that the scroll is a portal spell, we just need to figure out the activation code.
    5. When we arrive in the grove it's going to be with all guns blazing.

6. Nakia

Media:
    Nakia has a sneaking suspicion that Ciana may be correct. Although the portal spell may allude to another portal spell. The gods move in mysterious ways. :eek:

Plus we now have two (2) bespelled halflings wandering with us. Will they help or hinder us? If we start questioning them it could be tragic for them. :(

language note: The is no such word as bespelled. Should be.

7. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

I'm sorry I did not got around to post tonight, but something came up. I'll be able to post tomorrow night.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

8. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Do you guys wish me to wait for the Brothers to get to us first, and then Kongol talking about Miranda? Or, let then catch up at there own pace?

9. Nakia

Media:
    I vote to let them catch up at their own pace and own way.

10. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yes, I second that. They'll get to us when they're ready.

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Yeeesss, we will. :D

12. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I hadn't noticed this bit about the brothers catching up when they were ready, before posting Ciana worrying about them. I'm sorry about that, but Ciana is being guided by something that she is unaware of yet... Nothing malevolent and all will be revealed in time...

13. Nakia

Media:
    It all fits together and is working out well. Makes for a very interesting time IMO.

14. Nakia

Media:
    Regarding our 'prisoners'. I believe Mauro and Cirrus are working on that one.

15. Daie d'Malkin

EI, how much damn haling do you want? That was a 'Heal' spell there, fyi.

16. Daie d'Malkin

Watch out for the Custard Elementals!

17. Cirrus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I must be really tired cause I have no idea what you are talking about Daie.

18. Nakia

Media:
    :lol: Common error. desert/dessert In FAI someone pointed out that stressed spelled backwards spells desserts. We are all stressed from being in the desert and wish we had more desserts. Time for bed.

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

It's the human's healing medicines back at the .. place.. that is getting to our Drow blood.

20. Daie d'Malkin

Well, have some Drow-friendly healing spells.

Oh, try speaking drow round Daie too, he'll like that.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.