1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

"Those 'stinky people' that you speak of are most likely histachi. The yuan-ti feed a vile potion to regular people in order to transform them into reptilian zombies. They use them as slaves to do their bidding. Be thankful that the same fate did not befall you," said Del, with a mixture of sadness and anger.

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Well this is all very nice, but let's not forget that we are supposed to be seeking to restore the Heart of Earth. And I sooner this is done, the better. I fear the consequences if the imbalance in the naturla forces continues for much longer."

3. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Black projected thought for all to hear, "That's true, I did say we would find the Earth's Heart, and it just might be able to help Gesed and me."

4. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Leaving the others to discuss things Jex went to clean up. He really wasn't to worried about the Fellowship following them, or what they would face at the fortress. He'd been in the Underdark, He'd seen Menzoberanzen, he'd fought against demons and a red dragon some Yaunti and there fellows didn't scare Jex. He didn't need to listen of the dire warnings.

Stripping off his armour he lowered his body into the hot water letting his muscles relax and the blood wash away. He would give Gesed the ring of regeneration before they went to the fort.

5. Rashemenians Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

A loud boom shook the shutters of the room the small group was gathered in. Several screams could be heard from not far off.

One of the group opened the shudders. Outside, a large ball of fire and smoke was rising up from one of the fisherhuts on the edge of the village. The distinct sound of steel clashing on steel was heard for a few moments.

"They killed old Ivorshag!" someone yelled.

"They blewup the Haarnshan's house, woman, kids and all!" yelled someone else.

"Warriors, gather to me! We will cut them into fishbait!" Boomed a loud, commanding voice.

A strange crackling of the air was heard.

"Gods no, Yarhost has been turned to dust!"

"Run for your lives!"

"Make a stand in the tavern!"

A second fisherhut went up in a ball of flame. Through the smoke came a double line of shambling figures. Some were missing an appendage or two, one had its entrails dragging along after it, but on they came. With plodding steps they marched towards the tavern.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Atten felt the disturbance in the living force before he heard anything. He cried out to those around him.

“Trouble coming! Big trouble. Quickly, in here.”

He motioned towards the nearest building, which happened to be the tavern.

As he entered the tavern, he heard the cries of the townsfolk and the rapidly escalating sound of chaos and destruction.

“What on the good green earth is going on?”

Atten tried to reach out to the living force but as always happened when he was in the town, he found his senses to be muffled and confused by all the townspeople who were so out of touch with nature. This was one of the main reasons he did not like to spend much time there.

7. Felinoid

"To arms!!! We must save the villagers!" With a shout, Del was out the door of the tavern, arrow nocked and ready for whatever enemy she might face.

8. Benan Gems: 20/31

Jex tumbled out of the tub and haphazardly threw his armour on. Drawing his twin swords he sprinted down the stairs.

"What in the hells is happening!" He shouted over the clamour of the people rushing around. Looking for Attin, Sepp, Nakia and Del. He suddenly wondered what had happened to Maron and if she had something to do with this.

9. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia quickly followed Del ready for battle.

10. Benan Gems: 20/31

Trying to fight his way through the throng of people Jex finally made it to the back door of the Inn. Once he got outside he could smell the smoke and see the orange glow in the sky. Sprinting around to the front he found Nakia and Del "Whats happening, is the attack from the Fellowship that you spoke of!"

11. Rashemenians Gems: 1/31

Most of the tavern guests ran out into the street, armed with whatever they had handy, swords, axes, harpoons, bottles, canes. A skirmish line formed and the battle was joined.

12. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Gesed starting shaking. "It's them! They're coming back to get me! Sepp, don't leave me here defenseless!"

"I won't leave you Gesed. I'll stay right here with you. Don't worry," Sepp said. But he was worried.

He opened the shutters wider and got up on a chair to look out the window. He took out his sling and lined up a perfect shot. The bullet hit the robed man right in the forehead, so hard that Sepp could even hear the bone crack, but the enemy didn't fall. His head jerked back a bit, but he kept right on fighting.

Sepp looked closer at the enemy's face.

"Gods! That's one of the ones we killed last night!"

13. Felinoid

Del saw the sling bullet hit its mark, and grumbled to herself, "Oh, not more undead. I just finished cleaning out that tomb. Oh well."

Beginning to unstring her elven bow, Delphinae yelled jokingly to Jex, "Don't you recognize the ones you killed last night? Perhaps this time you could be a little more thorough!" And with her elven bow now converted into a quarterstaff, she ran forward to do join the townspeople in their face-to-rotting-face battle with the undead.

[ July 14, 2005, 16:59: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

14. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    "Phah, undead!" With that Nakia whipped out her sword and a dagger racing behind the group of undead. Racing in and out, back and forth she was able to damage legs causing the evil creatures to slow down at least. With leaping and rolling she was able to avoid most of the swings at her.

"Rashemen priestess where be ye? Aha, gotcha. Missed me, rottie."

15. Harbourboy

"Undead!! Gah, there can be no greater abomination of the circle of life!

I do not have much power over the living dead. And there is not much plant life to draw upon in this barren town.

But I think I know where I can find us some stout-hearted allies in this place........

Black! Black! Where are you? I need your help with something. Can you run around this place and gather all the town's dogs to me?

Meanwhile, I will try and find myself a rat. There must be a few in this tavern......"

16. Scot

Black heard Atten's call. "I'll be back soon," he thought to Sepp and Gesed. He quickly ran around the village, barking. Finally something he had talent for! Soon he came back to Atten with a mixed pack of mongrels and mutts.

Sepp saw the smoke and fire billowing up from the two flaming huts. He could see the fire itty-bitties coming to tear the building apart. They always seemed to love joining a conflagration, but then they just went up into the cold air and dissipated. He called out to the Fire-Ones. **Come over here, jump into my sword. You can all get together there and stay warm for along time instead of going up to the cold sky.** Soon a stream of heat was coming off of the fires, through the window, and into the tip of his sword.

He took out his two daggers and tossed them to Gesed. "Draw some of the heat from my sword into your dagger tips. Then hide under the blanket and pretend to be unconscious. I'll heat up my axe too and hide behind the table."

17. Fellowship of the Serpent Gems: 1/31

A sudden gust of wind brought clouds of black smoke from the burning huts down on the melee. The tendrils of smoke slowly turned to dark green, and became thicker and acrid smelling. The live creatures caught in it started coughing, and hacking up blood. Some of them dropped to the ground. Others had all they could do to get out of the cloud.

18. Rashemenians Gems: 1/31

Horvath was one of the living still battling the dead. Smoke be damned, he was going to keep fighting. His axe was working well chopping off bits of zombie. He was on the right side of the fray, when in his peripheal vision he noticed another group of shapes shambling towards them from the south of the village. Looking closer he yelled, "Fishguts! That's Hepnek the cooper, he's not yet three weeks in the ground!"

19. Fellowship of the Serpent Gems: 1/31

This had to be the door. Claw kicked it open and jumped into the room. There! On the bed, under the blanket, probably passed out from fear. He sprang on the bed, brought his two hooks down on the shape and yanked it up.

"Wake up, Little Man. I've got some new games to play with you. Do you remember me?"

20. Harbourboy

Atten stuck his head down into the tavern’s cellar and spotted the inevitable rats. He reached out to their shrewd little minds and easily convinced them of the approaching danger. He charged back to the tavern doors in time to see to see Black arrive with town’s dogs.

“Come with me!”

Atten stepped out of the tavern and headed out to the edge of the town, but not directly towards the enemies and then cut back from the side. He was followed by a confused looking pack of mongrel dogs. Also, above the noise of the battle could be heard the rustly, squeaky sound of an ever increasing sea of rats.

“Behold, foolish people, the overlooked life that shares your town! Witness their power and remember!”

Atten closed his eyes and called upon the living force. He gathered the power and allowed it to flow through the animals around him. To anyone who was watching, it almost appeared that the dogs’ teeth grew longer and their stares became more intense, while a keen fire seemed to glow in the eyes of the rats. This was no longer a rabble of scruffy animals. It had the feel of a powerful, courageous army.

“Now, my friends, go forth and protect your homes!”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.