1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia pulls herself up to her full 2' 11+" inches and says,

"Your highness, I am Nakialatrudalamentra Nochedramantrium, eldest daughter of the Chieftain of the Borrow of Satranamentula. I welcome you and your followers. May we walk in peace together and feast in joy and friendship.

You may call me Nakia for short."

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Delinos and Kelvados proceeded out, walking high and proud like elves, unlike their normal selves, slouching and frowning.

"Greetings, Prince Alexi. We have heard of you. I am Elviras Noohjin and this is my comrade Ceryn Zessed. We are elves from Silverymoon. It is a pleasure to finally meet you." Delinos said with a very convincing accent.

The two bowed low and then, " If you'll excuse us, we have matters to attend to," then bowed again and proceeded into the cave.

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Delphinae's eyes goggle and she mumbles under her breath, "I must be going insane. I'm suddenly surrounded by royalty, and these new elves speak with the voices of the drow. I need time to think."

She turns to Prince Alexi and says, "If thou would excuse me, My Liege, I need some time alone. I am a bit out of sorts at the moment, and I have every confidence in Nakia's abilities. I'm sure she'll be able to provide thee with everything thou should require, including an audience with Sepp." Executing an awkward bow, Delphinae slowly walked off into the forest.

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Once the DeVirs got inside, they decided to keep their disguise on until the royalty had left.

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    "Your Higness, I would be happy to assist you. Prehaps it would be best if I were to find the master of this area and bring him here."

With that Nakia scurries back into the cave before the Prince can respond.

"Sepp, we got royal elf visitors. They need supplies. By the way do you have a fancy halfling name? In my experience royalty is impressed with that. Course there's always a chance this one might be different."

6. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Goodness, there are so many things happening right now, I can hardly think. Well, the mushroom people and the Earth's Heart aren't going anywhere, so let's leave them there for now and deal with these elves." Sepp told Nakia.

"Ma and Pa, were always Ma and Pa to us, but there was one story Pa told about a pretty little girl named Missy Nochedramantrium, and knowing what I do now after what Black told me, I bet that was Ma's last name before she became Anatha Heathertop the druid. So I guess my name could be Sepp Nochedramantrium Blackfoot."

On the way up the passages to his family's main living hall, Sepp tried to remember all the stories Pa had told where princes and princesses lost their things, so he'd have an idea of how to behave around a prince. When they got to the main cave, a fancy looking elf was there with some of the other members of his group. Nakia led Sepp up to the fancy elf and said, "Your Highness Prince Alexi, may I present to you Sepp Nochedramantrium Blackfoot, Lord and Master of this valley." She curtseyed to the prince.

Sepp looked up into the eyes of the prince. There was something different in his look than in other people's, it left Sepp stunned for a moment.

"Uh, umm, yes, your Highness Prince Alexi, I am Sepp...Nocedramantrium Blackfoot, and this is my family's valley and home." Seeing Black gnawing on an old goat leg bone in the corner he added, "And that's my uncle, Black, over there. ... Uh, welcome to our valley. ... I hear you are seeking food. Ma always believed in storing up extra food, just in case we had a hard winter, but we never had any hard winters, so we've got plenty of food."

Sepp walked over to a large goat skin rug on the floor and pulled it away, revealing a large flat rock underneath it. He dragged the rock to the side to reveal a storage pit beneath it. He hopped down into the storage pit. "Let's see what we've got down here. One, two, three ... dut, dut, dut, da, da... twenty-seven goat cheeses, four ten-pound packs of dried goat meat, three ten-pound packs of lichen cakes, uh, fifteen ten-pound packs of dried mushrooms, humm, what's this?" Sepp found a small leather packet that didn't look like any of the food Ma and Drell would occasionally take out of the food storage pit. He put it in his vest pocket.

He climbed out of the pit. "Well, Alexi, ... I mean, your Highness Prince Alexi, I've got more than enough food, plus, our mushroom cave is full of fresh mushrooms, I'd say at least sixty pounds of them, so how much food do you need?"

7. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

"I will not nead much food now for I have made my decision. I will travel with you and leave my guards behind. You all seem like a fine group, if any finer, I would feel unworthy. For I have just been crowned
    prince. As you can see I am not much of an elf either." He took of his crown of leaves, emeralds and jade revealing ears that were far from pointed and closely resembled a human's. In fact they were human ears.

8. Felinoid

Alone in the forest with her thoughts, Delphinae worked through the logic of the situation, finally coming to her conclusions. "Nakia never said that she wasn't royalty, and for all I know she was just trying to impress the prince. As for those new elves, they probably are the drow, in disguise for some reason or another."

Returning to the group, Del sees Alexi's newly revealed rounded ears and nearly faints. Recovering quickly, she steps close to Alexi and snarls in his face, "Imposter! Small wonder you did not know of me! You shall pay for this deception. Who are you and why are you really here?"

9. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Alexi backed away from the angry human. He contemplated what to do. He knew his name wasn't really Alexi, but he knew it was not the time or place to give away his real name to people he hardly knew. He knew she had it wrong with the imposter thing though. He was a prince of an elfin kindom but he was not the prince of Mornie, he was the prince of Highlimb.

"I am who I say I am. But I am no elf. My parents adopted me at a young age after they found me alone in the woods. I don't know what a great elf king saw in me. When they discoverd I wasn't an elf they kept it a secret until their death. I must ask you to do the same. The only reason a child like me is an elfin prince is because my entire family died... except for me of course. The council didn't know what to do so they made me the prince. One of the council is taking the responsibility of being king until I am older."

A tear ran down his face. He looked to the floor.

"I am on a quest to find the people who killed my parents and countless elves of my kindom"

10. Felinoid

Delphinae's face softened as she heard the stranger's story, "A tale not unlike my own. I too was a sole human raised among elves, but unlike you, I truly am from the kingdom of Mornie, and thankfully its monarchs still live. Where do you hail from then?"

11. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

"How did you know I wasn't from Mornie?", Nicolas said in a amazed voice. Then he realized he had just told the whole croud that he was not form Mornie.

12. Nakia

Media:
    "Hokay, this Is getting me confused. Alexi isn't an elf prince from Mornie and he isn't an elf but he is an elf prince from someplace else."

Turning to the human called Alexi; "Now you are on a quest to find whoever killed your parents but you want to join with us. Now halflings don't go in for formality. Humans and elves like that sort of thing and we can put on for them but mostly we just do what needs be done. If you travel with us don't expect any special treatment from me. "

She looks at Sepp; "Right now Sepp is my chief and from something he said I think my true-blood kin."

With that she goes and stands besides Sepp.

13. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

"I don't expect special treatment. All I want to do is stop the people who killed my parents from doing any more evil deeds. I am not from Mornie, although from another elfin kingdom which I can not speak its name. Mornie is the place where I was brought to live in a monastery for many years. All the nuns took care of me there untill I was older. That is the only other elfin kingdom I know of besides my own so I said that is where I was from."

14. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sepp was confused too. He turned to Nakia.

"You think you're my true-blood kin? How? That would be wonderful! It would mean that I have more family than Gesed and Black. Not that they're not enough, but if you were my relative and not just my friend, that would be super!"

"But how can I be your chief? You're older than I am, and I'm the youngest in my family, and I don't know anything other than goat and mushroom farming. It doesn't make any sense for me to be a chief."

Turning to Alexi he said, "I'm on a quest to kill the people who killed my parents and sister. We've already found out who they are, the Fellowship of the Serpent. Del's on a quest to kill all of them too. Atten's on a quest to find the Earth's Heart, which we've found but not yet figured out a way to get it away from the mushroom people, and then return it to the earth, whatever that means. Then the two drow are on a quest to kill a mean wizard. They were going to kill me first, but they didn't, so I don't think they are really as mean as they pretend to be. Jex is on some sort of journey to somewhere too. I don't know if Nakia here and Maron are on any particular quests. If you join us, I'll have to start writing everybody and their quest down in a book just to remember who's who and what their quest is. Maybe the people who killed your parents are the same people that one of us is after, that way, we could kill two rabbits with the same stone, if not, I guess you'll have to get at the end of the line. Prince or no prince."

"So, it's fine with me if you join us, as long as the others agree. Do you still want that food for the rest of your group?"

15. Nakia

Media:
    "Sepp, your ma's last name is the same as mine. In common in means, ah, Nightshadow. Don't know how close we're related but we are related.

As to being chief; I think you have the makings of one. Not because you have magic abilities, that just makes you special. My Pa doesn't have any special magic. He is chief because he is the best one for the job. He thinks better than most halflings, people are drawn to him and want to follow him. Oh frickus, I can't even explain in right!"

She just shrugs.

"As far as this elf prince who is human, I would be glad to have him along as long as he doesn't expect any princely treatment. He grubs just like the rest of us."

16. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Kelvados was surprised if wasn't from Morine they had no need of diguise and if the elf didn't them disguising as elves, well he did it too. The brothers had a heated argument with their sign language but finally made a decsion

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Delinos proceeded out to the 'prince'. "Just so you are not confused, those elves that were from Silverymoon were not from Silverymoon. That was my brother and I disguised as elves, and as you can see, we are Drow. We did not want to alarm you or get attacked by elf royals," he said turning, "And I take back the bow."

18. Nakia

Media:
    Having figured out that the strange elves where the drow, Nakia simply smiled to herself, feeling some sympathy for the wasted 'bow'.

"We have these funny mushrooms to deal with if we want to get the Heart of Earth. What did you call them, mycroids? Where is Atten? I know I saw him a little while ago."

19. Felinoid

"They are called myconids, and they are most certainly not funny. They have almost no sense of humor, and can be even more stubborn than deep dwarves when they put their minds to it. I'm sure the nine of us could easily beat them, though. In fact, I'm certain we could if that one's followers helped us." Delphinae nodded curtly at Alexi.

"We could attempt to bargain with them, but I cannot think of anything they would prize over the Heart. Perhaps reason might work, but I quite sincerely doubt it. I have very little interest in this quest, but I will help if needed. We must move quickly in order to thwart the Fellowship."

20. Nakia

Media:
    Nakia stares at Del for a moment, then bursts into laughter.

"Aye, I stand corrected. You are right we should move quickly but with a plan or plans of some sort. Try talking but be prepared to fight."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.