1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Nakia," Sepp said, "Since you actually saw where the Earth's Heart is, do you think that if we created a diversion attack, you could sneak in there and steal it? That way, we might be able to get it and not have to kill all of the mushroom people, and maybe, if we fought carefully with them, we wouldn't have to kill any, but just hurt them enough to knock them down for awhile. Do you think that could work? And Delinos, you said that you had ways of dealing with the mushroom people, what are they?"

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"There is a language called Morrosty. Myself and Kelvados used it in the Underdark when Myconids would try and get the food in our house. They obey very well to it. Or at least, the Underdark ones did."

3. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Alexi thought hard about all of this. His followers could help out to find this "earth thingy". Thinking back to his days at the monastery when everyone was treated equally, he forgot about the harsh comments the others had said about him. Although he was not an elf he most certainly was not human and although he wasn't the prince of Mornie he was most certainly a prince all the same. In fact he was the prince of a secret kindom more great than Mornie, even Suldanessalar paled in comparison to it. But these details he kept to himself. He did not want to alarm them any further... at least today anyway.

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"We can teach you some common terms, if you wish,"

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia is frowning thoughtfully, glances over at Delinos. "Might help, who knows?"

Turning to Sepp, "The stone is about the size of your head but I don't know how much it weighs.

Del, you have very good stealth. Maybe we could team up. While the others create a diversion we could sneak up on the Stone. If needed I could let myself be seen and you could get the Stone. I'll use a speed potion. Hate to, it knocks me out when I stop moving. But we have to get that Stone."

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"If they get too close, yell at them as loudly as you can, using terms like, Swebdsa!,

7. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Black thought, "The Earth's Heart is pretty heavy. I needed to drink a strength potion to be able to carry it. Sounds like a good plan to me though. Any last thoughts before we jump into the fire?"

8. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"If they get too close, yell at them as loudly as you can, using terms like, Swebdsa!, Muitre!, and Lioty! They mean Get back, a certain drow swear word, and Danger!"

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Nakia, how big is the chamber once you get into it? If I could somehow get to the chamber, would there be room for me to stand up once I was there?"

Atten had been careful not to let anyone know about his dubious (and embarrassing) shifting skills before but here was a chance that they might actually come in handy and it it meant a way to get the Heart of the Earth, he was prepared to try.

10. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

"What if I flooded it out?"
    Alexi knew a spell to create a large amount of water. He thought it might flood only the stone out the small hole. The mushrooms might be too big to fit. But then again it might wash the stone down one of the other tunnels further into the depths of the cavern.

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"The stone would be too heavy of course," he said giving a 'God, you are stupid' look at Alexi.

12. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

"But not too heavy for me to carry. Your plan seems sound, Nakia. I wold be honored to team up with you to swipe the Heart from those walking fungi. I could even call on Mielikki to assure that you cannot be tracked if you need to collapse. The goddess's favor may not last long, but it should be long enough."

13. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    "Atten, remember I was half me normal size but the chamber is big. The boss mushroom was bigger than you. We could end up using everyone's talents. Don't underestimate the Myconids. There were a lot of bodies in the cavern.

Sepp, the entrance to the cavern you mentioned is it big enough for Del to get through?"

14. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

"You underestimate the force of my water," Alexi said with a smile.

15. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"It would be more wise to go in, than flush everything out. Remember, we are trying not to hurt the Myconids if we can help it," he said at Alexi, and then to Nakia,"Myself and Kelvados can be stealthy, as your friend Jex has seen. We want to help."

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

"I still do not entirely trust you, drow, and I most certainly would not trust you with something as valuable as the Earth's Heart. I'm sure your magely talents would be best served fighting off the hordes of mushrooms. Kelvados would make a good distraction if he were to deliberately make a 'mistake' and reveal himself as trying to steal the Heart."

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"I understand. I can do that." said Kelvados.

"And I will do whatever I can do to help." said Delinos.

18. Scot

"Yes, the caves are big enough for big people." Sepp said.

"Let's do it this way. Atten, Delinos, Kelvados and I will walk into the mushrooms main cavern and start talking with them. Jex, Alexi, and Black will be several paces behind us, for when and if the fighting starts. Nakia and Del will sneak in and steal the Earth's Heart. Did I leave anyone out? Is there anyway we could make it a better plan?"

19. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Sounds good to me.. We don't want to kill them though, right?... So we can hurt them and disable them..."

20. Nakia

Media:
    Nakia fingers the scrap of cloth which Jex has given all of them, then ties it around her neck so that it can be pulled over her mouth and nose.

"Always expect the unexpected. I'm ready."

She nods to Del. "The stone is in the center of the cavern and was surrounded by mushrooms. By any chance do you have a spell so that you can keep track of me? Hopefully you won't see me unless I want to be seen."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.