1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

"I could say the same, little Nakia. Sadly, the only blessing I possess at the moment is one to allow the steps to leave everything undisturbed. Should you become separated from the group, it would allow you to hide unmolested until the side effects of your potion wore off."

Del turns to Sepp. "What of Maron? Is she to have no part in this?"

2. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Oh, thanks, I knew I was forgetting somebody." Sepp whacked his forehead with his fist. "She could join the second line of fighters, or she could hold our mushroom farm cave as a rally point in case we need to retreat. Whatever she wants."

3. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"Nakia, wait" Jex whispered from her side. Pulling his amulet over his head he dropped it around her neck. "In case you get in trouble, if you enact the magic it will double your speed. Like it did for me against the Fellowship. Just think about being faster. I'll have Del and your backs, especially of things get violent. As you know I have no problems fighting." With that he nodded, and slipped into the shadows again. Preparing himself to deal with the Mycoids.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia smiles warmly up at Jex. "Thank you, watch over Sepp. Oh, I know you will." She reaches up and gently pats his arm.

"Ready Del. I'll head as best I can to the Stone. Then I'll pop out into sight near it. Hopefully, the others will have distracted the Mycoids but if not I'll run like hel to get them away. Be careful. Could you use a speed potion? It doesn't seem to effect humans the way it does me."

5. Felinoid

"Yes, that would be most helpful, Nakia. I'll probably have some difficulty moving with my customary agility while carrying the Heart, so a speed potion might be just what I need. I'm ready when you are, Sepp."

6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nakia hands Del a potion and moves off down the tunnel.

Her back is straight and her head held high. (well, as high as a halfling can hold it.) She hopes the others don't realize her stomach is leap-frogging all over the place.

7. Felinoid

Del gulps down the potion and follows Nakia into the tunnel, thinking to herself. WhyisNakiamovingsoslowly? Oh she'snotmovingslowly I'mmovingquickly. Ihatevariableperspectives. I'mneverdoingthisagain. Thenagain itiskindoffun.

She shook her head so fast it seemed to blur. Focusonthemission dammit!

8. Benan Gems: 20/31

Jex sat perched on a rock. His bright red eyes were surveying the scene. Nakia looked confidence, despite that she was walking into the middle of the preverbial wasps nest. Del looked rattled. The potion seemed to have hit her harder than anyone expected. His hands were sitting on the hilts of his scimitars. Get to the Heart and get out he was thinking to himself over and over again.

9. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

"In case I must fight..."
    Alexi mutters an incantation and green light flows around his body. Wind ruffles his hair slightly as leaves encircle him. His cape flies off along with his thick, hooded robe. They float in the air for but a moment before bursting into leaves that fall to the ground. His sparkling emerald and jade studded armour and jacket are now revealed. The breast plate and shoulder plates looked as if they were made of ivory for they were pure white and shiny. Silver was on every outline. A tunic of brown leather lay underneath. And lying under that was white bandages that were wrapped tightly around his rib cage and upper arms. His stomach was exposed. He wore thick waist armour and had many pouches there. He was wearing some sort a kilt or short shorts underneath that because his legs were fully exposed as well. He wore no footwear.

10. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sepp and the first wave walked down the passageway to the mushroom people's territory. Suddenly, a loud shrieking broke the silence from an alcove on the right, followed immediately by another loud shieking to the left. Looking closer, they could tell the annoying noise was coming from two small mushrooms. Then up the passage way they heard boots marching. About 20 dwarf-like figures, armed with axes and swords, marched towards them. They were all covered to a varying extent with light purple powder.

Drawing his short sword and dagger, Sepp yelled above the shrieking, "Here we go!"

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Duergar," Kelvados muttered under his breath," But what are they doing here??"

"They have been animated by the myconids, they are fighting machines," Delinos added hastily, conjuring a magical arrow.

A duergar threw an axe, and Delinos dodged just in time.

12. Rashemenians Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

One was meditating when the shriekers started alarming from the passages that lead to the surface. He pulled himself out of peacefulness to deal with the situation. It was odd that the attack was coming from the surface and not the depths, as all the others had. Maybe the dark dwarves had found a way around his other outposts. He stood up and started issuing orders.

**Six-hundred-ten, take all the new-sprouts, and the young-sprouts shorter than my legs, and lead them to the second safe-haven. We can't afford to loose anymore of our future in senseless battles.** A myconid gathered up many smaller ones and headed off.

**Thirty-seven, take your pod and this group of servants and guard the Creator.** A large myconid and his pod of five others surrounded the large shiny stone resting on a stalagmite altar, and twenty purple colored dwarves made a large circle around them.

**Forty-nine, take your pod and check the sentinels on the passages to the depths, we don't want to get surprised from that direction again.** Another six myconids went down a different passage.

**Thirteen, One-hundred-two, and Seventy-four, bring your pods and servants and follow me. Maybe today we will win peace for ourselves, may the Creator grant it.** He lead eighteen myconids of varying size and twenty-four dwarves down the passage to where the sounds of fighting were getting louder.

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Delinos shot the arrow with glee at the duergar farthest away from him. It shot right through his head, and he fell to the ground.

He jumped away from an axe that was crashing down and then sliced the duergar's neck with his bladed fingertips.

14. Nakia

Media:
    Meantime Nakia strokes the Jex's amulet and races past duergars and into the shadows of the cavern.

As she vanishes she hopes Del is close.

15. Felinoid

Nakia and Delphinae arrive safely in the cavern that contains the Heart, and seeing the odds stacked against them, they remain in the shadows for the moment. Del whispers to Nakia, "Idon'tsupposeyouhavesomesortofsmokebombinthosepouchesofyours doyou?"

16. Benan Gems: 20/31

Jex, bounced in between Duegar and Mycoid, he was going to get to the cavern where Del and Nakia were, they were in the most trouble. He focused his killing strokes more to the dwarves then the mushroom people. With all the spores that had been released it was getting tough to see.

Arriving in the chamber, he grinned, there were only a few Mycoids, but lots of dwarves. He couldn't see either Del or Nakia, but that wasn't a great worry of his. Leaping up to a perch above the dwarves, he launched himself straight out towards the duergars, scimitars leading the way.

17. Scot

Sepp looked at the advancing dwarves and mushroom people, then he looked at the ceiling of the passageway. It was quite high right here, and covered in stalactites that had been trying for thousands of thousands of years to reach the floor. He called out to them, **You can get to the floor now if you want to. Go ahead, just let go, you'll get there much faster.**

The stalactites shivered for a moment, then dropped in mass on top of most of the dwarves, and a few of the mushroom people behind them. Dust flew up, and the shrieking sound abruptly stopped. Three dwarves came out of the dust, and Sepp moved towards one, thrusting with his sword and dagger.

18. Nakia

Media:
    "I have one that explodes. Would do a lot of damage."

She looks around and sees Jex fighting the duegars.

" I'll toss it on the other side of the mycoids. It'll cause a diversion. Some may get singed but can't be helped. See that altar? That's were the Stone is. I'll help Jex and try to get the mushrooms attention."

She looks to where she thinks Del is. "Good luck."

With that she tosses the fire potion. It lands on the far side of the mycoids with a loud explosion and a lot of flame. The mycoids turn towards it looking for the enemy.

With that she dashes towards Jex, yelling and slinging bullets.

19. Felinoid

Dashing swiftly but invisibly through the smoke and rubble caused by Nakia's fire potion, Del picks up the Earth's Heart.
    Whoa thisisheavierthanIthought. Nomatter Ihavethestrength.
    Two myconids turn towards her and Delphinae starts running as fast as she can for the cave entrance.

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Delinos took out his wakizashis and ran towards the duergar, Kelvados doing the same with his great sword.

The two hacked and slashed, then Delinos was sliced in the back by the tip of an axe, not very much, but enough to really hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.