1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Rashemen - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Rotku, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"I can do a spell to raise him," Kelvados piped up,"I can raise the dead but I have no direct healing spells," he sighed,"He'll be extremely hurt, but if you want, I can try to raise him."

2. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Wow! If you can do that, go ahead and give it a try. Hopefully I or Atten or Maron will be able to fix the damage that killed him. There's still plenty of life left in the rest of our mushrooms here, and if that's not enough, I'd be willing to spare some of my life for Jex." Sepp dropped the dagger on the floor.

3. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    "I too! " , a sad, soft voice spoke. He had kept Del and her safe and they would be hard put without him but there was more than that. He was a true companion.

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Ok, here goes.." Kelvados put his hands over Jex's heart and started chanting. After a few minutes, Kelvados's chanting becaming louder, louder, and louder, until he was yelling. The final words," Esaelp evig s'xej luos kcab ot mih!"

A violet glow erupted around Jex's limp body, and it was lifted into the air. Delinos stared at it with wide eyes, as well as Kelvados, who had never tried the spell before, but wasn't about to tell the others that.

Jex's body was lowered to the ground.

His eyes opened.

5. Benan Gems: 20/31

Jex was relaxing the only way he really knew how. He was standing in a sunny courtyard. Playing with his weapons. Going through intricate routines and spinning them in a blur. He slipped the weapons into their sheaths and walked into the temple. He was taking a long pull of water when he heard his name being called. It was quiet and sounded like someone was being hurt. It appealed to the hero side of Jex, it had been nice not haveing to fight anyone or anything, but he was needed and he couldn't turn that down. Running out of the temple he started running towards the voice was comeing from.

He didn't recognize the voice and he didn't fully understand what happened, but all of a sudden there was a massive crack that thundered through the half drows sense and a blinding flash. He felt as his his soul was being pulled in every direction, even knew directions that he didn't know existed.

All of sudden he was in pain, and he couldn't breath. With a shudder, his body came to and coughed up some more frothy red blood. He couldn't focus but all he could see was blurs, people he had known, Nakia, Sepp, Del, the drow brothers. Where was he, why did it hurt so? With a primal growl and a look of fear in his eyes, he tried to stand, but his body was still to injured to obey his minds commands.

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Lolth be praised, it worked!" Kelvados said, overjoyed.

Delinos said with his mouth hanging open, "I can't believe it.."

7. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

"That was quite an impressive spell," said Alexi who had just arrived at the scene. He wiped blood off his sword.

8. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sepp let his senses enter Jex's body. There was massive damage in Jex's lungs and chest. He started drawing the life out of the mushrooms and channeling it to Jex. In an instant all of the mushrooms were turned to dust, yet still Sepp could feel Jex's newly returned life rushing out of his body. He drew from his own life force, trying frantically to keep his friend alive. He felt his consciousness waver, then felt Nakia's hand on his shoulder, and unconsciously started drawing from her life force rather than his.

A black hole opened up, sucking at all three of their life forces. Sepp felt three of Jex's ribs pop back into place, and the punctured lung seal itself. With a snap the black hole closed shut, and Sepp, Nakia and Jex all passed out.

9. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Alexi stared at the three and then at the drow. "What just happened?"

10. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

"A reprehensible mixing of foul magic with holy magic. Sepp should have known better than to attempt healing so soon after Jex's soul was dragged back to the mortal plane in such an unnatural way. But I suppose he is a little young to understand such things."

11. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31

Veteran

"I never knew a person could be healed in such a way." Said Alexi rather stunned. Alexi was wondering if the stone was worth all the trouble they went through to get it. Then Alexi's attention was reverted back to the mysterious healing methods "Is Sepp the only one who can do it?"

12. Benan Gems: 20/31

Jex inhaled deeply, his eyes popped open and for a minute there was fear in his eyes. Not normal fear, Jex was not one to get scared, but pure unfiltered fear. He wanted to run, fight do whatever he could. After a few moments, his senses started to regain control and he recognized the faces staring at him. His chest hurt, his head felt like Moridin himself was pounding on it.

He looked at his friends, they were all bloodied and dirty. No more than he was though, there was blood all over him, and on the ground around him. His hands went to his bare chest, there was a jagged scar where his lungs had punctured his chest. Looking to his discarded armour, he saw that it was soaked, the shiny mithral links were all staind red with his blood. The black leather was darker than before.

"What happened, where am I?"

13. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Darkness swirled around her, she felt her life force pulled through Sepp and into Jex. For a moment she saw Sepp's family, knew the love he had for them, then she was Jex with his mother and father.

Then she was looking down at all the others and knowing their feelings and even some of their thoughts. Alexie's bewilderment and mystery, Del's disapproval , the drows, Maron's fears and joys, and Atten, the Balance in all things, the Stone he held . For a moment Chaos ruled. Good and Evil what was it?

She looked down at Sepp's body. Slowly she floated to her own body, opened her eyes and looked at the others.

[ August 07, 2005, 00:30: Message edited by: Nakia ]

14. Scot

"You're in my family's mushroom cave. You helped us all get the Earth's Heart, Jex, but you died. Kelvados brought your spirit back to your body, but it didn't want to stay, because your body was so broken. I tried to heal you with the mushroom, and then with my own strength, but it wasn't enough, so Nakia helped too." Sepp looked at all the others. "Then something strange happened. A black hole of death opened up and wanted to pull us all in. I couldn't resist, and almost fell in it, but Nakia grabbed me. She was getting pulled in with me, and that's when you, Jex, grabbed the both of us and tried to pull us all out of death."

"But none of us was strong enough by ourselves, so I think what happened was that we all joined our spirits together in order to get out of the hole of death. Once the three of us were safely out of the hole, it closed, and we went back to our respective bodies, but I'm sure a little bit of me got stuck with the two of you, and a piece of you both somehow came into me. I guess that means we're all spirit siblings now."

15. Felinoid

"You!" Delphinae stabs an accusatory finger at Kelvados and Delinos. "You are responsible for this! We nearly lost two more members of our party because of your foul magic. I should kill you in their place, but I doubt we have the luxury of more losses. Rest assured, if you endanger any of my fr... any of these people again, you will not get a third chance."

Having delivered her ultimatum, Del turned to Sepp, "I am glad to have you back among the living, little one. You are brave to have healed Jex as you did, and very strong to have managed to keep your own life in the process. The others may have helped, but it was you who wielded the magic. Were you to die, I imagine the world would be a fair sight poorer for it."

16. Nakia

Media:
    "Del, without Kelvados' spell Jex would be dead." Turning to look at Atten, "I am not good at explaining things but I know now how important Balance is. The drow are part of that balance. We say something is good or evil but to another it might be different."

With a shrug she turns to all, "Did anyone think to pick up Jex's scimitars?"

17. Felinoid

"Pfah! There are others who could have done the same. Maron could have, or Atten perhaps. And their divine magic would not have interfered so with Sepp's spell." Changing tracks, Del continued, "No matter. What is past is past. I brought Jex's scimitars; I had thought to bury them with him, but I suppose now that will not be neccessary."

She placed Jex's scimitars within easy reach of the half-drow. "Your weapons."

18. Benan Gems: 20/31

Jex sat up and placed his head in his hands. "Del is right, you were foolish to attempt such magic. I'm not worthy of two others deaths. You should've waited until Maron was able to perform the spell."

19. Felinoid

"Nonsense! You are quite worthy of those two's deaths." Delphinae jerks her head toward the two drow, a wry smile on her face. "You're a better warrior than anyone here, including the pincushion who dragged your soul back from the edge.

"Cheer up! Everything turned out okay, and you've got another chance to kill stuff. Considering what just happened though, I suggest you keep that amulet for yourself from now on."

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Atten made it back to the others. He caught the tail end of an argument but wasn't sure what had happened. All he could see was that everyone was sitting around.

"Sorry to interrupt your rest here, but I'm off now to return this Heart of the Earth. There isn't much time to spare. Every moment is crucial from now."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.