1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RC: Daybreak in Silverymoon

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Erran, Jul 13, 2001.

1. herf Guest

"aye be Barent the exiled, but yo may call me Barent Lockerhelm, I see by yer clothes dat ye be a mage by nature, mayhap ye woudnae have a spell or two ta get us aetta here?"

Barent's eyes lit up as the mages face suddenly grew a huge smile...

2. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Xalen quickly racks his brains, trying to think of some way Thomas and himself could possibly get a look at the now deceased Mistresses body. The guards began to disperse as Konmal, a dwarf, and the driver of the wagon were lead toward the barracks. Only a choice couple of guards remained, as well as someone who at least apeared to be of some decent rank, for a city guard at least. Xalen, still rather displease at what a mess this situation has become, decides to try something to get the guards away, so perhaps Thomas can perhaps get a quick look at the womans body. Quicklym he nudges Thomas in the arm and darts his eyes toward the wagon and back at him.

Removing his hood, he walks to the remaining guards who are inspecting the wagon. In a hurried voice, he speaks to the aparant ranking officer of the bunch. "Sir, sir....please, I need a brief moment of your time. Those fellows, there....I've seen them before, around town of course, and quite honestly, *in a low tone* they look a bit like the seedy type if you want to know the truth. However, I did see the wagon racing this way, and I saw some of what transpired along the route. In fact, if you're group would be willing to go with me, I believe I even saw where this wagon origionated, and I'd be more than happy to recount what I saw along the way. I'm always more than happy to help you good fellows out in whatever you do. After all, if we can't have a safe and secure town where we can sleep well at night, well, what can we have." Xalen flashes the guard as helpful of a smile as he can muster, as he motions down the street toward the warehouse. "I believe we might find some concrete answers to this terrible buch of mishaps this way, as opposed to the bunch of conflicting rubbish these scoundrals were all telling."

3. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Continued in the new thread "Murder in Broad Daylight"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.